Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
test
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41545
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 12-27-2018, 09:11 PM   #1
VelvetValentineco
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 28168
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow Planning for 2019

I was hoping to open a dialog of ideas for 2019...

Today a verified gentleman reached out to me on another site. He stated he was wanting to say hi, get my contact info, and let me know that he was preparing incase 2019 brings more problems with sites going down, etc. He was compiling his very own secured contact list of gals he intends to reach out to meet in the future. I thought this was a cool idea. He's smart not to just wait.

Guys, do you just plan to go day-to-day and wing it, with hopes that Eccie doesn't go down again, or do you plan to have your own secured safe list of gals to reach out to? Do you have a plan to meet new safe gals?

Gals, Have you considered keeping a copy of your reviews incase you ever need it, if they were somehow lost? I don't even know if you could get them here of if its even allowed, but I did save my own 75+ reviews from other sites last year and I am so happy to have those reserved for future use.

I've been around long enough to remember what it was like before forums and hobby sites came to fruition. It certainly wasn't as safe, but there were good parts that many of us can relate to. Gals worked closer together. were friends, helped one another. We even checked in with one another to stay safe. It wasn't as cut-throat as it is now with the newer generation of ladies, etc. Gals I worked with back then are still my closest respected friends today. We shared a lot of great times and even shared our guys back then, who are also my closet guy friends still today. It makes me wonder, if we unexpectedly lost these means of communication tomorrow, would guys and gals reach out to help one another more? Or would it just be to each their own and tough luck ?

What other ideas are good for preparing incase online websites and forums go down? Any new bright ideas?
VelvetValentineco is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2018, 04:42 AM   #2
BulldogCountry
Premium Access

Encounters: 26

I actually thought about doing this, too, if and when Eccie came back up. You never know when it could go down again due to "server issues", federal laws & regulations, etc.

I wouldn't mind adding a few trusted ladies to my list just in case something like that happens again.
BulldogCountry is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2018, 03:55 PM   #3
sin.di.vine
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 312909
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Pick me Bulldog!!!
And..Velvet!!
Honey your post was well stated!!
Smart and beautiful !!

I am coming to the Panhandle Velvet ! you know this.. with our without eccie..!!

I will be announcing dates .. very very soon.

I will be spending time with Velvet when I arrive.. just a thought gentlemen!!
I will see you soon!!
315 807-2870
Jot that down..
sin.di.vine is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women