Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162721
Yssup Rider60438
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48471
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41777
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36151
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-07-2016, 05:05 PM   #1
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking Socials & Get Together’ s YES OR NO?

Socials & Get Together’ s YES OR NO?
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 11:47 AM   #2
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

How about a "not sure?"
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 12:08 PM   #3
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

With trusted friends.
Off clock dinners, brunches, bar hopping, etc.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 08:01 PM   #4
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

I hear ladies complain that they go and guys don't call them later. Interesting....
Old 04-10-2016, 08:53 AM   #5
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

No one should ever assume or presume anything immediate in the way of certainty regarding "dates."

Events are meet and greets only. But I sometimes feel like Noah of the Ark fame insofar as most attendees usually seem to arrive as solos but some might depart as pairs.

Believe it or not, many people go to mingle with others of the same gender.

In any case, mine for sure, it may often take several events worth of visiting with someone before trigger pressure load results in further one-to-one exploration.

Unless, as has happened several times over the years, the hair or hairless trigger got the cocked and loaded signal.

Or is that cock is loaded? ~ evil grin ~
Old 04-10-2016, 06:24 PM   #6
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

327 Reviews and not one invite to a CK social. I'm seeing the wrong chicks LOL
Old 04-10-2016, 08:21 PM   #7
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default There are no promises.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
I hear ladies complain that they go and guys don't call them later. Interesting....
Why is that interesting. It is a lot cheaper to get to know a person through normal social contact. Then, a guy can make up his mind if he is even interested in meeting again. A guy should always pay close attention to the ones who might be crazy so that he can be sure to avoid them in the future.

We can always be nice to each other; it doesn't mean that a guy has to be anything but nice when he walks away.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 08:40 PM   #8
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Social gatherings bring out the drama in the crazy people. I remember one time after a social when I received several requests to guest or disable several profiles. I can only guess things may have gotten a little out of control.

I've been to a couple of social events and hobbiests really don't need to know what I look like. Especially the ones that get jealous of who is fucking their ATF.
Guest081519 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 05:16 AM   #9
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
Why is that interesting. It is a lot cheaper to get to know a person through normal social contact. Then, a guy can make up his mind if he is even interested in meeting again. A guy should always pay close attention to the ones who might be crazy so that he can be sure to avoid them in the future.

We can always be nice to each other; it doesn't mean that a guy has to be anything but nice when he walks away.

JR
You missed the point entirely! Ladies, Hot Ladies get invited to socials then get no results. So they stop going to these social events. The point of the socials for the ladies is to promote business. If that doesn't happen... can you blame them?
Old 04-11-2016, 08:39 AM   #10
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
You missed the point entirely! Ladies, Hot Ladies get invited to socials then get no results. So they stop going to these social events. The point of the socials for the ladies is to promote business. If that doesn't happen... can you blame them?
Every community has a group of guys that really cannot afford to hobby or they lack the ability physically to hobby......

BUT... They need social interaction and it is not something they tend to get in their personal lives......

So they hang out in CoEd as well as go to Socials and waste professional ladie's time.....

They are the typical Usual Subjects.....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 10:44 AM   #11
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

You guys are entirely missing CK1942's point.
Some folks, guys and gals, that trust each other, including the additional trust needed to hang out in a social environment, have no problems going off clock for civie social stuff.
Those whom may not have reached that additional level of trust from others simply don't get an invite. Which takes care of all the comnents that have been made.
Simon does present a valid issue. But that gets back to an error in trust (sloppy admin on that party).
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 12:58 PM   #12
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
You guys are entirely missing CK1942's point.
Some folks, guys and gals, that trust each other, including the additional trust needed to hang out in a social environment, have no problems going off clock for civie social stuff.
Those whom may not have reached that additional level of trust from others simply don't get an invite. Which takes care of all the comnents that have been made.
Simon does present a valid issue. But that gets back to an error in trust (sloppy admin on that party).
Point taken but sadly guys attending thing the ladies that show up are off the clock and interaction is FREE! Happened several times where guy meets gal, they leave and he pounds patch and thinks its free only to have the provider remind him she's a hooker. He gets pissed and NOW there is a problem. seems guys lose sight of the fact these ladies are being nice... yes but they want BUSINESS!
Old 04-11-2016, 05:08 PM   #13
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Keep an eye on the crazy people so you can avoid them.

Quote:

Let me sharpen the comments up a little. Perhaps being so gentle with my statement made it difficult for you to understand.

Some ladies show up at a social, and the guys get to know them; so, they don't get any business. Yes they might as well stay home rather than shooting themselves in the foot.

The same thing happens here on this board: some ladies just have diarrhea of the mouth and pen. They chew out the mods, or they express a lot of anger and sociopathic tendencies for all to see.

Then they ask: why doesn't anyone want to see me?

Look at it this way; when this type of person doesn't come to the meeting (or quits constant posting on this board), there is hope that a better person will take their place.

By this point in our lives, we should all know how to work and play with others.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 05:08 PM   #14
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Some of the opinions above don't necessarily apply to ck1942 events.

For example, all gents invited to ck1942 events are vouched in by established providers based on sessions from within the past 90 days.

Only gents who play at least once a month or so are considered for invites. Gents are revouched on a regular basis.

Ladies are vouched in on similar protocol.

Events are an opportunity for any lady or any gent to meet prospective playmates and vice versa. That's all it is.

Ladies are never obligated to book with a gent merely because he is on my guest list. Nor are gents obligated, either, to play with any lady merely because she attends.

Fact of the matter is that I also organize and host infrequent events for only gents to attend, but same screening process above applies.

And, on occasion I have arranged ladies' only events, too.
Old 04-11-2016, 05:26 PM   #15
dumars
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Cool

Once I met a lady at her place and we went in my car to a local restaurant in exchange for some extra "quality time". On the way we conversed and I brought up my concern about her being recognized. She said she wasn't concerned, nobody knew what she was doing.

We got to the restaurant, ordered our meals, engaged in small talk. At some point I turned to look around and noticed people were turning around in their chairs to look at us. A fewer older guys exerted some effort to turn around. I felt like I was eating in a fish bowl. She was oblivious to everything.

dumars is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women