Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162535
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35911
Mojojo33117

Old 02-20-2010, 10:21 AM   #1
Gentleman
Usually On the road again

Encounters: 29
Default Deep throat: What is your definition?

Though getting a bbbj is not at the TOP of my priorities, I do enjoy the accomplished ministrations of a lady sucking on my cock! My question is what do you consider to be a deep throat? Many ladies offer it but how deep is a deep throat? I contend that a real deep throat should be when the ladies' lips are pressed against my pubic bone. Though I am not Clark Kent by any means, I do require a Magnum. Am I outta line wanting what I consider to be a true deep throat if that is what a lady advertises? (Yes, I did come of age in the Marilyn Chambers era.)
Ladies, I would appreciate your responses as well as my fellow Hobbyists!
Gentleman is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 10:33 AM   #2
chairspud
Valued Poster

Encounters: 116

I too am a Linda Lovelace, Marilyn Chambers era guy!
There are not too many ladies in the area who are able to truely take all of mine.
chairspud is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 11:24 AM   #3
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I can use the nipple off a bottle as a condom and still need a rubber band to keep it on!Does anyone know if GERBER makes a magnum?
knotty man is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 12:21 PM   #4
Metal Smith
Account Disabled

Encounters: 62

I think theres snot coming out of my nose
thats too funny! Is that why some women call themselves nipple lovers.
MS
Metal Smith is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 01:19 PM   #5
txtraveler07
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by knotty man View Post
I can use the nipple off a bottle as a condom and still need a rubber band to keep it on!Does anyone know if GERBER makes a magnum?
This may be the product for you.

I'm don't think I'm well endowed enough for it to really matter - if a girl's kissing my pubic bone, I'm probably just in deep throat territory. Also, it doesn't feel as good as other oral techniques or look as hot, so it's not a big deal to me. Maybe if I had an 8"+ cock I'd feel differently...

With that said, a provider probably shouldn't advertise deep throat if she still has a gag reflex.
txtraveler07 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 01:24 PM   #6
JennsLolli
Account Disabled

User ID: 5509
My ECCIE Reviews

It's tricky. Boys throwing around words about girls are out of the girls' control. For instance, I can deep-throat 80% of the guys I meet and some of those boys mentioned it in my long lost reviews. I am purdy sure, however, that I could not deep-throat yous guys...I actually have a small mouth and girth is a bigger problem than length in many cases. And of course there's a difference between a lady who can slide it all in once or twice for a few seconds and one who can take an aggressive face fucking for several minutes (something I'm rarely rarely able to do).

As far as a girl advertising her own DT skills, it's just not as sexy to add the little disclaimer. For example: I LOVE COCK AND I LOVE TAKING IT ALL IN!*

*This offer is not valid in all cases. Please note that each individual member may not be able to be taken "all in." Factors to consider are the girth and length ratio as well as a sour pre-cum taste. Beyond your own contribution, a provider must also consider what she had for lunch. CT, VT, NY, and UT residents need not apply.

And as for my own definition, I figure if a boy says "wow, you just deep-throated me", then that counts. And if I have my face planted on his pubic bone and there is absolutely no struggle from me and my rusty gag reflix, that counts, too.

Who said romance was dead?
JennsLolli is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 01:36 PM   #7
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennsLolli View Post

*This offer is not valid in all cases. Please note that each individual member may not be able to be taken "all in." Factors to consider are the girth and length ratio as well as a sour pre-cum taste. Beyond your own contribution, a provider must also consider what she had for lunch. CT, VT, NY, and UT residents need not apply.

Remind me not to drink when reading posts by JennsLolli!
ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 04:19 PM   #8
GRIN OF SIN
Valued Poster

This is how I look at it when reading a list of activities:

Deep Throat: The tip of my whip will touch the back of her throat.
PSE: My magic stick will vanish in her mouth and possible long term face fornication.

In other words, if she adverts DT, I assume she will attempt to get it all in, but depending on the size, the back of the throat may be as far as it goes, even if it's not all in her mouth. If PSE is also on there, then I would assume she will give herself a man made adam's apple, if need be, in order to take it all in.
GRIN OF SIN is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 03:37 AM   #9
Kit-4-Kat
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1399
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtraveler07 View Post
With that said, a provider probably shouldn't advertise deep throat if she still has a gag reflex.
I beg to differ as I still have a gag reflex & can deep throat most every guy I've met unless the girth is too much to fit my throat opening. It seems you may have missed my previous posts regarding the purpose of the gag reflex:

It opens the throat & lubes your mouth.

XOXOXO
Kit-4-Kat is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 08:17 AM   #10
rerun88
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

This definition should come with a hyperlink to Kat's showcase. Try her and I suspect you will agree
rerun88 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 01:01 PM   #11
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennsLolli View Post
And as for my own definition, I figure if a boy says "wow, you just deep-throated me", then that counts. And if I have my face planted on his pubic bone and there is absolutely no struggle from me and my rusty gag reflix, that counts, too.

Who said romance was dead?
Ah yes, a lady after my own heart!
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 01:43 PM   #12
snoopdogg
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rerun88 View Post
This definition should come with a hyperlink to Kat's showcase. Try her and I suspect you will agree
Yes
snoopdogg is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 02:29 PM   #13
txtraveler07
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat View Post
I beg to differ as I still have a gag reflex & can deep throat most every guy I've met unless the girth is too much to fit my throat opening. It seems you may have missed my previous posts regarding the purpose of the gag reflex:

It opens the throat & lubes your mouth.

XOXOXO
I'll defer to your greater experience on the subject. Like I said, I don't have much first hand experience, I just like to watch videos like Heather Brooke, and she doesn't appear to have a gag reflex.

You can find my name next to girth in the dictionary. Yeah, that must be my problem...
txtraveler07 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 02:41 PM   #14
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

One thing I do like to do is get it as far back as possible so I can lick the fella's at the same time.....
VictoriaLyn is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 01:14 PM   #15
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

its all relative,, the bigger the guy the harder it is to find a girl that can do it.,plus mine has a slight curve( for her pleasure)..

if she can do it then great, its not something I tend to look for.
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote