Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162649
Yssup Rider60405
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48453
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41651
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36042
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-06-2015, 07:59 AM   #1
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews
Default How many non full service guys are out there?

Hi there,

I hope I'm not stepping on anyone toes but I'm just curious if there is a good market out there for body rubs and non full service?
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 08:10 AM   #2
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Speaking for myself, every so often, I enjoy getting a nice pampering and relaxing massage, not just a wimpy light touch time wasting body rub (so that narrows the field considerably on who I would see for that) and then a sensual GFE type BBBJ/BLS explosive ending.

There are a few studios who do body rubs/everything GFE but FS penetration out there, and are probably raking the money in. There are a few VP who also specialize in the same service, and many of them go FS for an upgraded fee. IMO, it all comes down to how good your massage and non-FS GFE skills are as far as how well you will do in providing that type of service.

It is a rarity, but if you can do and be the best of both worlds, so to speak, you should do amazingly well, your schedule will mostly always be full and not really having to advertise but once in a blue moon.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 08:11 AM   #3
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

Gotcha. Thanks for the feed back.
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 08:22 AM   #4
Sami
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9489
My ECCIE Reviews

I think it's a pretty good mix. I started out BR and always done well. I added as time went along since, I'm single and got to get mine too. My experience is many enjoy the BR non gfe side as well. Guys love being pampered even if they don't admit it.

That's the great thing about this world, so much to enjoy on both sides.
Sami is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 08:28 AM   #5
OldGrump
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

That's about all I get anymore. I like the relaxing atmosphere of a massage with a little extra available. Relax, talk, play, touch, you get the idea. It helps if the massage is professionally done.
OldGrump is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 08:48 AM   #6
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

Some days you don't want to worry about performing. You just want to lay back and let a pretty woman pamper you. There is nothing wrong with it at all.
Guest112916 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 08:50 AM   #7
Gbfsl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

FS has never been "the main event" for me. When it does happen, it is nice. But it is not a necessary activity. I do, however, need more than just a body rub. I like teasing, a nice oral exchange (giving and receiving) and a great finish.
Gbfsl is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 08:51 AM   #8
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

There are lots and lots of non FS gents out there. And lots and lots of non FS girls. But the catch is.. there are only a very few who are really good at the massage end of things. You know its bad out there when guys compliment my massage more than my tits
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 08:55 AM   #9
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

The Body Rub world is growing here in DFW, so be sure you are unique still in how you perform.
I have an equal mix, and love it!
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 09:09 AM   #10
EZ.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

If I want a massage, I'll go to a MT
EZ. is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 09:37 AM   #11
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick View Post
Hi there,
I hope I'm not stepping on anyone toes but I'm just curious if there is a good market out there for body rubs and non full service?
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldGrump View Post
... relaxing atmosphere of a massage with a little extra available. Relax, talk, play, touch, ... It helps if the massage is professionally done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gbfsl View Post
...I do, however, need more than just a body rub. I like teasing, a nice oral exchange (giving and receiving) and a great finish.
and if not professionally performed, performed very well!
in my book, rubbing is underwhelming. it needs to be very scintillating and erotic. otherwise, it's just a waste of time.

for example, there's one richardson provider i consulted with [curiosity got the better of me] whose "FBSM" consisted of her just moving her hand palm down around in circles on my upper back. absolutely nothing scintillating, erotic, stimulating, and/or teasing about that experience. [fortunately and unfortunately, it remains in my mind as something i do NOT want in a session].

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
There are lots and lots of non FS gents out there. And lots and lots of non FS girls. But the catch is.. there are only a very few who are really good at the massage end of things. You know its bad out there when guys compliment my massage more than my tits
grace, not only is your massage one of the best i've received in this sub-culture,
you have very lovely, lovable, and nuzzable breasts!!
both remain in my mind as something i DO want in a session!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZ. View Post
absolutely!! but, if a provider incorporates a really deliteful & thorough massage into the consulting session [like grace and several others do], that adds a new dimension to it. like Von Spieler wrote "Some days you don't want to worry about performing. You just want to lay back and let a pretty woman pamper you."
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 09:39 AM   #12
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZ. View Post
Some of us are.....
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 09:44 AM   #13
cage196
Premium Access

Encounters: 108

I am a non FS guy. prefer L2 giving the most. L3 is too much work for me
cage196 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 09:54 AM   #14
HobbyFan42
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I'm personally not normally a FS guy, but it's so tough to find good non-FS ladies.
HobbyFan42 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 10:27 AM   #15
Guest113018-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 96

Myself, even when I see a FS provider I seldom partake of FS. Not that I don't want to, I do, but my little friend has an aversion to condoms and I experience varying degrees of ED and maintaining an erection long enough to enjoy a good round of FS rarely happens. So I am quite happy with BBBJ and DATY as the main course. A decent massage in the beginning is relaxing and can lead to a more sensual experience. I guess I still see FS providers because I am always hoping the next time will be one of those times when things work like they are supposed to and I get the FS experience I long for and the provider piques my interest. Probably 60 to 70% of my sessions are with the L2 studios and on occasion I will peruse BP looking for the diamond in the rough body rub girl that does a good L1 or L2 with possibly more.
Guest113018-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women