Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60583
gman4453259
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42132
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36495
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-05-2014, 06:43 AM   #1
AwwWord
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49
Default Bootytrapbecky... NCNS x 3

Let me say I'm sorry for the length of this; but this was the biggest waste of time and I feel I need to share this:

I scheduled with bootytrapbecky last week for an outcall. I took off work to hang out and see her. The night before she asks of she could push it back a couple of hours because I scheduled first thing in the morning, I was flexible and said cool. The next morning at the new time she requested... nothing.

I sent a few texts asking what's up and the next day I get a text apologizing without a reason for her not showing. She said she would make it up to me with a reduced rate, so I schedule a few days later. It was completely confirmed. Guess what... didn't show again! I texted her saying I took off work again and that it was completely uncool of her. She contacts me saying she is sorry she had to change her number and she'd think of something even better to make up for it happening again but that she was on her period and I would have to wait a few days. She told me she would definitely contact me once she was available again. I figure she'll do what's right and like an idiot I agree.

A few days pass and I see she's posted an ad on BP. I texted her saying I wanted to see her and I get crickets. I think she had no intention of contacting me cause she already reduced her rate for the first NCNS, and it wasn't worth it to do anything extra for the 2nd NCNS. I PM'd her yesterday on here and I immediately get a text saying she just woke up and saw my text from the day before... hmmm. I think she might have forgot I was a member here and I could say how terrible her TCB is. She tells me she is available now so after some back and forth on a better rate/extras I agree to see her at 2. At 1:45 I text saying I'm heading into the shower and I'd see her soon. I get a text saying she is barely leaving RR and it would be an hour at least. I should have just cancelled completely, but she was already on the road, so I told her cool. At 2:45 I ask if she's close and she says she's passing downtown, which is about 15-20mins away from my place I go back to hanging out and at 3:40 she still isn't here. By 3:50 I realized she NCNS me again!

Her phone was powered off so all I could do was leave a VM saying how uncool she is and not to worry about it cause dealing with her was the biggest waste of time. I went to her BP ad just to see if she posted again and her link was dead. Awesome experience.
AwwWord is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 06:46 AM   #2
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Keeping trying..... see if you can set a record LMFAO!

A BBW call BOOBYTRAP what could go wrong? OMG!?

Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 06:46 AM   #3
no glove no love
BANNED

Encounters: 1

You let her NCNS you 3 times?
Repeat after me, "One and Done!"
NCNS once, shame on her
NCNS twice, shame on you
NCNS 3 times, use your head for something other than a paper weight
no glove no love is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 06:51 AM   #4
onei
Account Disabled

Encounters: 53

Sounds like she was mentored by EFN!
onei is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 06:54 AM   #5
AwwWord
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by no glove no love View Post
You let her NCNS you 3 times?
Repeat after me, "One and Done!"
NCNS once, shame on her
NCNS twice, shame on you
NCNS 3 times, use your head for something other than a paper weight
I know, I know rookie mistake.
Old 08-05-2014, 07:03 AM   #6
no glove no love
BANNED

Encounters: 1

I kid with you, sorry you had your time wasted. Thanks for letting us know
no glove no love is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 07:11 AM   #7
onei
Account Disabled

Encounters: 53

Here's some more advice:

My scheduled apt time is say 7:00pm

1. I confirm before leaving my house as I usually have a long drive wherever I need to go. No confirmation, I don't even get in the car = no time wasted.
2. I "DO NOT" stop and pick-up condoms, batteries (for toys), liquor, cigarettes, etc, etc, etc. I'm not an errand boy.
3. When I arrive (usually early) I text with something letting them know "I'm here". Unspoken to them, the clock starts ticking at 7:00 and they have a max of 10 min. to give me the rm #. If there is no reply to the first "I'm here" text, or the reply is "just a sec and I'll be ready." then I wait 5 min. After 5 min. I inform them that in 5 I'm gone. If 5 more min. pass and still no response, I simply send a final text saying, "I'm gone!"

I do not wait around any longer. I've grown weary of adults who can't keep a schedule or who can't read a clock. I'm on time and I expect you to be on time. If you cannot be on time then you do not get to see me. I've played the game of waiting in the parking lot for 30-45 for the last time (over a year ago — thank you EFN) and swore that it would never happen again. I've broken that promise two times and both times it ended just like it did with EFN, I'm sittin' shit-faced waiting for some bitch to get her act together before I finally realize that she doesn't have any intention of ever returning my text, even though she confirmed the apt before I left my house. There are too many that operate with an "I-don't-give-a-fuck-about-your-time" attitude and I don't put up with that shit any more.

Live and learn!
onei is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 07:28 AM   #8
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Basically I am he same...5 mins after agreed time I send "5 mins and I'm gone". That always gets a response. Or I leave and they never get my $37.50,again.
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 07:33 AM   #9
AwwWord
Valued Poster

Well at least some guys are getting to enjoy her:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1124683
Old 08-05-2014, 09:12 AM   #10
Beagle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

I remember the time I saw an ad of a hot chick on BP, drove up to the location....and she told me to wait 10 minutes for her to get ready. When 10 minutes passed, she said she needed another 15 mins or so. I knew what was up, so I left, but played along and continued texting just to see when "my turn" would come. She was finally ready more than an hour later, asked if I was still there. When I said I was, she gave me the room number and told me to come up.

I told her I was coming up then. 10 minutes later, she called and asked if I was coming....to which I replied affirmatively. I gave her the runaround for a good while. After several calls and text messages, she gave up.

Karma's not always a bitch......sometimes karma's a dick....and that dick was me
Beagle is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 10:32 AM   #11
JennsLolli
Account Disabled

User ID: 5509
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyz View Post
Basically I am he same...5 mins after agreed time I send "5 mins and I'm gone". That always gets a response. Or I leave and they never get my $37.50,again.
But, but, but!
JennsLolli is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 10:46 AM   #12
NikkiWhite
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 172101
My ECCIE Reviews

Attachment 336850
NikkiWhite is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 01:51 PM   #13
Imatk
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
I remember the time I saw an ad of a hot chick on BP, drove up to the location....and she told me to wait 10 minutes for her to get ready. When 10 minutes passed, she said she needed another 15 mins or so. I knew what was up, so I left, but played along and continued texting just to see when "my turn" would come. She was finally ready more than an hour later, asked if I was still there. When I said I was, she gave me the room number and told me to come up.

I told her I was coming up then. 10 minutes later, she called and asked if I was coming....to which I replied affirmatively. I gave her the runaround for a good while. After several calls and text messages, she gave up.

Karma's not always a bitch......sometimes karma's a dick....and that dick was me
Now THAT is just awesome
Imatk is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 03:51 PM   #14
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beagle View Post

{{{10 minutes later}}}

HEY BABY! I'm at the stoplight right down the street..be right there

{{{10 minutes later}}}

Sorry baby, I needed to pee, ran into Dairy Queen, you want anything from here?

{{{10 minutes later}}}

K, got turned around, but back now...be right there...keep it wet for me!

{{{10 minutes later}}}

HEY am here!

{{{10 minutes later}}}

Baby, can you come outside? I cant find the apt (or hotel) number

{{{10 minutes later}}}

Walk around to the other side...I don't see you

{{{10 minutes later}}}

Hey, I forgot I have company coming over, can we do this tomorrow?
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 04:11 PM   #15
Who's Your Daddy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

I think her ECCIE name was a perfect clue.
Who's Your Daddy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women