Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > The Sandbox - San Antonio
test
The Sandbox - San Antonio The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70783
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60783
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48622
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42451
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-18-2012, 12:59 PM   #1
Secret Encounters
Your naughty firecracker💥

User ID: 38910
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default DO YOU BELIEVE IN PAST LIVES ???

OK JUST A THOUGHT .. JESSXXX AND I ARE TALKING ABOUT ALL TYPES OF RANDOM THINGS HERE AND I TOLD HER .. THAT I THINK I WAS A HIPPIE IN MY PAST LIFE, WHO HAD LOTS OF SEX, MARCHED AND DID I MENTION SEX ..LOL LOTS OF SEX AND GROUP SEX .. I THINK I WAS PROBABLY A FREE SPIRITED JUNKIE WHO LOVED LIVE MUSIC AND JUST LIKED ROCKN ON .. LIKE JENNY FROM FOREST GUMP ..LOL..

SO DO U BELIEVE IN PAST LIVES AND IF U DO WHAT KIND OF PERSON DO U THINK U WERE??

XOXOXO
SWEET LEXXXIDD'S
Secret Encounters is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 01:51 PM   #2
blaktygre
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Yes I do..
blaktygre is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 02:08 PM   #3
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7867
My ECCIE Reviews

I think it's possible. I love anything from the 1st Century through the middle ages. Sometimes, I think I may have lived during that period.
Lexxxi, I *was* a hippie...it wasn't that far back, was it? Yikes!! (lol)
Likinikki is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 03:19 PM   #4
Guest041315
Valued Poster

Encounters: 126

Yes. By the way, what was your name in your previous life? I WAS one of those hippies, Maybe we met. Ok, I wasn't completely hippie, but I believed in free love, rock and roll, and a few other things.

Oh, and I got under Nikki again. That is always nice.
Guest041315 is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 05:41 PM   #5
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7867
My ECCIE Reviews

Yoko...I got blamed for everything! (lol)
Likinikki is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 06:25 PM   #6
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

I don't think that people reincarnate, but it's okay if others do. It's a fun way to fantasize who we were and if those traits carried on to this existence.
Guest081519 is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 07:18 PM   #7
saustin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Sure. Look at all the reincarnations from prior lives on this or other boards??
saustin is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 09:21 PM   #8
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by saustin View Post
Sure. Look at all the reincarnations from prior lives on this or other boards??

Um, I just upset someone (unintentionally) for pointing that out (privately to them).
Old 02-18-2012, 10:00 PM   #9
GentlemanCaller007
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23
Question Lexxxi was a hippie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Likinikki View Post
I think it's possible. I love anything from the 1st Century through the middle ages. Sometimes, I think I may have lived during that period.
Lexxxi, I *was* a hippie...it wasn't that far back, was it? Yikes!! (lol)
Janis? Is that you? LOL!
GentlemanCaller007 is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 11:15 PM   #10
Secret Encounters
Your naughty firecracker💥

User ID: 38910
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lmfao .. my mom loves ms joplin .. i luv stevie nicks,creedence clearwater,grandfunkrailroad,g reatful dead , jefferson airplane,ac/dc, van halen, aerosmith .. all the good stuff ..

if u dont believe in reincarnation do u believe in OLD SOULS AND YOUNG ONES ..???
if u dont then thats all up to u. we all are entitled to how we feel and think. ..

@nikki i can just imagine u ..... topless with white tee perky pointers on and jeans with a flower in ur hair .. trippn on dicks ..i mean acid .. lmao .. jk about the acid ..
Secret Encounters is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 01:45 AM   #11
CajunManda
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 116709
My ECCIE Reviews

I believe in reincarnation. One for it is foolish to think that when we die that is it. Then how do you explain paranormal stuff like ghosts? Two when we die I believe we get a choice to roam body less for a time (to stretch out so to speak) but going on in endless time like that would have to get boring at some point wouldn't you think? So we choose what or who we want to be and be re-born and start the cycle over again.

Most days I feel I dont belong in this time. I am always catching myself from say aye or nay (yes or no) and other 18th century stuff. So that being said I feel my most recent past life was sometime during that time frame.
CajunManda is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 03:16 AM   #12
Guest081519
Account Disabled

I don't understand why it is foolish. Could you please explain? Any evidence supporting your claim would be greatly appreciated.

You are entitled to believe anything you want. I'm not going to try to persuade you otherwise. I'm just curious to understand your point of view.
Old 02-19-2012, 03:50 AM   #13
CajunManda
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Ok. Now take most of the population of the world. They believe in heaven and hell. Is there any evidence to support that heaven and/or hell even exists any more than reincarnation? No there isnt, yet people still believe in it. Reincarnation belief has been around even longer than Christianity has been. I think that it is a primal instinct in people to want to believe in something, anything really. Look at the Salem witch trials, those were all started because of molded rye bread. People ate it, then they tripped, and ultimately believed that the person who served them the bread cast a spell on them.

Evidence of life after death.. I lived in New Orleans for 13 years and see things that could not be explained away by nature or by human hand. It is way to much to try to put down in this thread so if you would like some examples of what I have seen with my own eyes of the other side, please feel free to PM me.
Old 02-19-2012, 04:30 AM   #14
Guest081519
Account Disabled

That some people have believed in reincarnation is no proof of its existence. For thousands of years a lot if people believed they were at the center of all creation. It still didn't make it true.

But I am starting to understand you a little better. As I said before. It is okay to believe in something. No criticism here.
Old 02-19-2012, 11:54 AM   #15
CajunManda
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Well in that line of thinking people believed the world was flat till they "discovered" it wasn't. People also believed that we were the only plant in the universe, now we not only know that we aren't the only plant. We also know we aren't the center of the universe, as was once believed, when the first plants were discovered. A theory is just a theory until it is either proven or dis-proven. So reincarnation is just as plausible of a scenario as Christianity or any other unproved theory that is out there.
Hell Christianity isn't even as plausible because it isn't its own religion. They had to steal other faiths and beliefs' traditions and celebrations to make their religion more digestible to the human race. Take for instance the celebrations Christmas and Easter. They both were taken from pagan rituals. There are many more examples I could give here if you would like....

One was Yule the celebration of the evergreens and the feast so everyone could survive through the winter.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yule#Pr...ian_traditions

The other being the celebration of the coming of the Goddess Eostre, the coming of the spring and new life. This is the reason for eggs and the bunny for Easter. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C4%92ostre

All organized religions today are based on the belief that their God became human, their god died, and that their god will walk living amongst them again to save the faithful and pure. If that is NOT reincarnation, then what is it? The only religion that isnt based on the Belief of reincarnation is Paganism which most religions today have taken MANY of its celebrations from.

Reincarnation also doesn't mean that you will be coming back to this world or existence as a human either. Like with the Buddhists they believe in rebirth in all forms of sentient life. They reject the concept of an unchanging soul like in Hinduism or Christianity.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhists#Rebirth

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incarnation

Further evidence, if your wanting scientific proof, of reincarnation is every time someone procreates they are reincarnating themselves.They are imprinting their DNA and genetics into makeing a baby.

We could go on all day about reincarnation belief. When millions of people believe in religion. Which is another something you can't see, touch, taste, smell, or hear. Till religion and/or reincarnation is touchable with any of five senses it will always remain a belief and a theory.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women