Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60583
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42125
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36492
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Would you use it? Your answers are being made public. Please try to use the proper response
I am a Provider and Yes I would use it 13 17.81%
I am a Provider and No I would not. 1 1.37%
I am a Guy and Yes I would use it. 54 73.97%
I am a Guy and No I would not. 5 6.85%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Closed

Old 12-22-2013, 07:35 PM   #1
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22
Default Simple Question Yes or No are the only available answers. Discussion of course is welcome.

If there WAS a Short Term Availability Thread for Austin and it was run with the following rules in place......

Would you post to it Ladies? Would you utilize it guys?

Rules:

1. Post the EXACT time that you are available and the length of time you need to fill WITHIN THE NEXT 6 HOURS and ONE preferred method of contact!

1.(a) ladies - No reference to pricing allowed too many variants.
1.(b) guys - can put a number on what they are looking for.

example it's 10PM

Tracy Posts..... Had a 2 hr appt cancel for 11PM... any takers? PM me. <== OK

Tracy Posts ..... I had a 10AM cancel tomorrow morning..... NOT OK...

or

Beagle Posts Just got cancelled and need an in-call GFE appt in an hour for $220. PM me Please

2. You may post twice on any calendar day but not within 6 hours of your last post.

3. Turn off your Signature for the post!

4. Links are not allowed

5. Pictures are not allowed

6. Discussion are not allowed.

That's it.... Pretty simple right? Why does anyone need more?
Old 12-22-2013, 07:37 PM   #2
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

I would use it
Old 12-22-2013, 07:41 PM   #3
Guest101314
Account Disabled

User ID: 187963
My ECCIE Reviews

I would too
Old 12-22-2013, 08:49 PM   #4
Beagle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

What I gathered from the last discussion we had was that the demand for such a thread definitely is there.

The only reason for rejecting it was on the grounds of providers not following rules. As I understand it, it creates a scenario that's unfavorable for:

1) Rule-abiding providers losing a competitive edge over those who exploit the loopholes
2) Mods who are forced to edit each violation on their own while not having the power to discourage repeat offenses

I'm not well-informed of the issues mods face, but Space indicated that:

1) The current board system does not allow for mods to issue points to offenders just because the rules are thread-specific and does not apply system-wide
2) Implementing other forms of negative reinforcements might drive away providers altogether, which would not sit well with the board owners

If we can figure out a way to curb offenders, we can get such a thread running.....
Old 12-22-2013, 09:50 PM   #5
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It can be a very helpful tool if you have a cancellation/spare time for both parties. You can see right away whom is open and ready to play, without having to wasting time jumping through all the hoops. A Win Win, if used correctly by all parties and not abused by a few. Best to make it a short notice thread, then a cancellation thread and be clear on the rules and how you will allow the providers to post. I look forward to using it when I hit Austin soon if it come about by then.....Merry Christmas All~~
Old 12-22-2013, 10:39 PM   #6
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ditto---it definately helps in alot of cities
Old 12-23-2013, 06:40 AM   #7
Guest101314
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I highly doubt it would drive any providers away if they got a slap on the wrist for not following rules. What are we, children? This is free advertising. Don't make up silly excuses.
Old 12-23-2013, 06:44 AM   #8
SuperBeast
BANNED

But after the slap on the wrist, comes the ban, then the perma ban! Then you're only advertising elsewhere!Unfortunately the mods in SA have let the desperate ladies of SA run amuck. Luckily the mods here have said no way it's happening here again
Old 12-23-2013, 08:11 AM   #9
Guest021414
Account Disabled

User ID: 209475

Wow are people really that unreliable I've only had 1 person cancel in 5years and he left the donation at the hotel counter. I have had a few late but hey its Austin and being low volume it's never usually problem for me if someone is 30 mins late

Guys do ladies flake out on you often???
Old 12-23-2013, 08:12 AM   #10
Guest021414
Account Disabled

User ID: 209475

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy Auburn View Post
I highly doubt it would drive any providers away if they got a slap on the wrist for not following rules. What are we, children? This is free advertising. Don't make up silly excuses.
Lmao soooo true !!!!!

Fantasy board rules SMFH tff!!!
Old 12-23-2013, 06:37 PM   #11
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddyslilslut View Post
Wow are people really that unreliable I've only had 1 person cancel in 5years and he left the donation at the hotel counter. I have had a few late but hey its Austin and being low volume it's never usually problem for me if someone is 30 mins late

Guys do ladies flake out on you often???
I've used up at least one set of tires just circling hotels in a pattern untill airtraffic control waves me in...

Old 12-23-2013, 10:53 PM   #12
Guest010218
Account Disabled

Encounters: 172

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
I've used up at least one set of tires just circling hotels in a pattern untill airtraffic control waves me in...

As a pilot, I too hate being on short final to only be told that the field is now closed and that I will have to divert to my alternate landing.

You all do have alternates? Plan B is always a must, and some have asked me in PMs why I occasionally review a couple of ATFs that work the AMP/Spa scene. Now you know. Plan B or Plan C execution.

Strongly support this new SNA list--with rules and enforcement, of course.
Old 12-24-2013, 12:03 AM   #13
Kit-4-Kat
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1399
My ECCIE Reviews

I cut my original comments to prevent discussion getting off-track in this thread as I believe a short-notice availability option would appeal to members. I'll start a separate thread for my thoughts which will cover this additional possibility. IJS... Some of us can exercise self-control. *wink*

Having another info option that caters to a specific need narrows down the amount of time needed to find what tone looking for and I'm all for a more efficient process. Scheduling was much simpler in the past and it's on the men's side from my perspective. Whatever is needed to help get to the point has my support.

I don't know the limitations of the software the site uses, but perhaps we could utilize a simple form to standardize what info is entered. For example:

Date/time available: ______ (date could change if near midnight, so should allow input)
Duration: 2 hours
Acceptable verification: P411, ECCIE reviews if PM'd with valid handle, provider reference (specify # desired)
Preferred contact method: PM, text 512-555-FUCK
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~
Potential for abuse is removed when input is limited.

However, I'm curious about the listing of rates by gents. I believe terms should be discussed privately between the two parties concerned. Solicitation applies to both provider and hobbyist, correct? Where is the line drawn in regard to liability?

Kat

P.S. You must know a simple YES or NO response would be impossible! Lol. I've always been considered a "cerebral" type and known for problem solving in RL vocations, so can't anticipate change in this lifetime. :-) At least I offer suggestions related to the subject matter and try to stay on topic. :-)
Old 12-24-2013, 07:22 AM   #14
Guest101314
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBeast View Post
But after the slap on the wrist, comes the ban, then the perma ban! Then you're only advertising elsewhere!Unfortunately the mods in SA have let the desperate ladies of SA run amuck. Luckily the mods here have said no way it's happening here again
So basically you think us women are incapable of following simple rules, especially after a warning. That's funny.

No one is desperate in SA and we definitely aren't running amuck. Smdh
Old 12-24-2013, 08:09 AM   #15
Twisted Into Form
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy Auburn View Post
So basically you think us women are incapable of following simple rules, especially after a warning. That's funny.
Smdh

It's been proven FACT that they can't 3 or 4 times already. So maybe instead of Sydh, you should be using it to read before posting?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women