Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70768
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60727
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42416
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36840
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-13-2022, 08:01 PM   #1
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9
Default Rams win the Superbowl

AD can retire a winner
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2022, 08:26 PM   #2
eyecu2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

That was a great season...I can't remember a better playoff battle all the way to the Superbowl. Too bad for Pgh, but maybe the Steelers can thiwill make it further next season. Congrats to the both Superbowl teams and their fans. That stadium is fucking sweet!
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2022, 10:50 PM   #3
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Glad that you mates enjoyed the Super Bowl final!

... Now which advert did you like the best?

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2022, 11:05 AM   #4
eyecu2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

I thought the commercials were lame and most of the half time show. Parts were ok but I'm not sure why hip-hop was chosen outside of it's being predominantly based out of LA as a hub. About 37% of ppl like it, but while it's ok, the show seemed a bit off to me. What struck me as it being odd was the stage was only open to one side, where as past half-time shows had fully open stages. My favorite halftime show was Tom Petty. Prince maybe a second. Most of them have been pretty lame.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2022, 11:48 AM   #5
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
I thought the commercials were lame and most of the half time show. Parts were ok but I'm not sure why hip-hop was chosen outside of it's being predominantly based out of LA as a hub. About 37% of ppl like it, but while it's ok, the show seemed a bit off to me. What struck me as it being odd was the stage was only open to one side, where as past half-time shows had fully open stages. My favorite halftime show was Tom Petty. Prince maybe a second. Most of them have been pretty lame.
You seriously can't figure out why hip hop was chosen?

Or, why the NFL allowed Eminem to kneel?

It's the same reason why Mike Tomlin can't ever be fired.

A political woke agenda, and, why its driven me and a huge amount of fans away for good.

I was at my parents, and, when the show came on, my dad asked "Who wants to see this stuff"?

Not older white folks, not most white folks, just like no more white couples in commercials.

Smart, abandon the largest demographic in advertising.
Devo is online now   Quote
Old 02-14-2022, 01:12 PM   #6
Mistershark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
You seriously can't figure out why hip hop was chosen?

Or, why the NFL allowed Eminem to kneel?

It's the same reason why Mike Tomlin can't ever be fired.

A political woke agenda, and, why its driven me and a huge amount of fans away for good.

I was at my parents, and, when the show came on, my dad asked "Who wants to see this stuff"?

Not older white folks, not most white folks, just like no more white couples in commercials.

Smart, abandon the largest demographic in advertising.
For someone that hates the NFL so much, you certainly show up in every thread discussing it.
Mistershark is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2022, 04:02 PM   #7
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
... Prolly had special effects video on the "closed" side.
I didn't get to see the half time show.

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2022, 09:06 PM   #8
Loretta77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Liberal woke crap infuriates me as much as the next guy… However most halftime shows are directed towards a younger audience. Lady Gaga, Timberlake, weekend, Beyoncé.. I loved seeing Dre and snoop and those guys perform. I’m just glad the white guy decided to sacrifice so much and take a knee to raise awareness for the harsh oppression he has faced being a blonde haired, blue eyed, white, sis gender male.. what a joke. I actually like Eminem but his weird politics creep me out. He is the most homophobic person in the history of recorded music, yet he pretends to be woke. I’m shocked the lefty mob hasn’t canceled him yet.
Loretta77 is online now   Quote
Old 02-15-2022, 11:38 AM   #9
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistershark View Post
For someone that hates the NFL so much, you certainly show up in every thread discussing it.
I sure do, because if there is any hope of the NFL returning to its former self, huge amounts of changes need to be made.

Ending wokeness, fixing the games, AKA the bad penalties at the end of this superbowl, and, intentionally losing for draft pics, an accusation made by the coach who feels he was discriminated against, they have many problems.

In 1972, I walked onto the field at trainging camp and met Chuck Noll, listened to the Steeler win on radio, as the Immaculate Reception occurred, and practiced football in Steeler shirts with their linemens pictures on it.

They were in part, my heroes, and, it burns my ass to see what they have become now.

Silence is the worst form of inaction, so, thank you for noticing my passion to change the game.
Devo is online now   Quote
Old 02-15-2022, 12:44 PM   #10
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
My favorite by far was the first Super Bowl after 9/11. U2 sang "where the streets have no name" and while they were singing it a giant screen was in the backdrop scrolling through the 3 thousand names of those that died. Extremely sad but as touching a moment as I've ever seen on TV.
Charley3 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women