Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70691
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60232
gman4453220
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48397
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41289
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35704
Mojojo33117

Old 08-25-2010, 09:05 AM   #1
Guest072013
Account Disabled

User ID: 4651
My ECCIE Reviews
Default a man's point of view needed

I am needing to know...

is it important for a hobbyist to talk ( text, emails or pms) to a provider for a while before u meet up with her?

If so... in your opinion, how long or for what length of time is needed for you to feel comfortable enough to see her?

Ladies.. for you, what is your opinion.
do you have issues with this at all. ( men wanting to just talk)

licks and kisses to all. I am not talking about anyone in particular just wondering
Guest072013 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 11:55 AM   #2
JSmith2010
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Sometimes it is, it just depends on the provider, and client, and some people just aren't going to see you and are just going to play email tag with you forever, and some are pic collectors.
JSmith2010 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 12:40 PM   #3
oldtiger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Long enough to get a feel for each other. I don't need to know a ton of details, but I'd like more than a time/date & directions.
oldtiger is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 12:54 PM   #4
Guest072013
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

thanks for the input.. but iam talking days and days of chat.
Now I am not complainig to much, because people that know me, know that i like my people. But it has gotten a little out of hand recently.. maybe it has struck a nerve since i Have been so slow lately. I dont know what it is.. lol
I am just curious as if it is a getting to know me stage or if it is something else.
Old 08-25-2010, 01:07 PM   #5
funnyboy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Mostly getting up the guts to go through with it. It takes us all some amount of time. Some less, some more. I would guess the ones that are taking the longest are questioning their own motives and really wondering if this is a road they want to travel.
funnyboy is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 01:27 PM   #6
Texas50
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I can only speak for myself and say while I'm not looking for 'relationship' in the normal context; I also don't like feeling like a 'number' either. With that in mind, I do enjoy getting a feel for the provider first (sense of humor, compatibility, etc) before I 'jump'. Now that doesn't take me several days of chatting (as mentioned by the original poster) but a couple of PMs back and forth or a call or two is generally sufficient. Some providers don't have the tolerance (or patience) for that and that is ok too as that certainly answers my questions as to compatibility. Everyone is different so to each their own...
Texas50 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 04:48 PM   #7
golfnwine
Premium Access

Encounters: 130

I appreciate a brief interchange with a prospective provider.
I would consider a little 'hunt and chase' that does NOT drag on but just a little naughty.
After all, this is a 'fantasy' world.
golfnwine is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 07:33 PM   #8
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Yup, I've got to say that I find that the encounter goes much more smoothly when the two parties take the time to have a little conversation before actually meeting.

I mean, if it's a revolving door 15minute BnG, that's one thing, but if it's a "**E" type of encounter then certainly the two should converse. Wants/needs/requests/boundaries/etc, can be handled well beforehand and when the two actually *do* meet, things can progress much more comfortably, more effortlessly, and typically more enjoyably as a result.

So yeah, in some situations, I do believe that some pre-game communication is in order, and it's up to each person to determine what the thresh hold/limit of that convo. should be.

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 08:57 PM   #9
Theory
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

I enjoy the back and forth conversation beforehand so that I get to know the lady. I also like to know the lady before anything starts. If I dont have back and forth conversation I seem to waste almost the entire time talking . I have never been able to have MSOG due to talk time so convo b4 is good for me. How long doesnt really matter to me as long as I learn something about them beforehand.
Theory is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 03:12 AM   #10
pickupkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

I believe it is important...that they get to know one another......first to ease the provider..that client is not Le, Second so the provider and client can know at to expect.
pickupkid is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 03:33 AM   #11
Skyber
Registered Member

Encounters: 7

The duration in which this "getting to know each other" stage lasts varies from person to person. Its a really personal/intimate venture when u finally meet each other. I mean there are a few of those that are so mechanical with it that they wouldnt need much communication beforehand.

But really not many people do things they arent at least mostly comfortable with. Cause really if your not comfortable, it will be hard to enjoy it.

I personally like a bit of communication and talk beforehand, part of me likes to make those new connections. There are some people that focus so much on the physical part of the encounter that they skip out on the companionship. But yeah everyone is different.
Skyber is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 07:04 AM   #12
snotty1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

If you need to ask this question- then that person has already gone over the line.
snotty1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 07:28 AM   #13
Guest072013
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

a few yes..lol but to be honest I understand completely and try to accommodate. I am too nice i have been told.. I just dont like being rude.
Old 08-26-2010, 10:14 AM   #14
oldtiger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by mslovebjs68 View Post
thanks for the input.. but iam talking days and days of chat.
Now I am not complainig to much, because people that know me, know that i like my people. But it has gotten a little out of hand recently.. maybe it has struck a nerve since i Have been so slow lately. I dont know what it is.. lol
I am just curious as if it is a getting to know me stage or if it is something else.
My situation is a little different. It is easy for me to have a provider stop by the shop. It's convenient and affords a fairly neutral location. Besides, if a picture is worth a 100 words, 5 minutes of face to face is worth 500 texts, lol.

My "gut" says this is more than a get to know you....
oldtiger is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 01:10 PM   #15
randyman
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Speaking for myself, no. If I call a provider to set something up, I've already done my research. I rely heavly on the independent reviews to get a "feel" for the provider.
randyman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women