Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41456
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 05-07-2016, 12:16 PM   #1
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Kia Ora! Back from New Zealand! What is your favorite country to travel to?

Kia Ora! I'm back after spending 3 months in an amazing, safe, clean and beautiful New Zealand. WOW! What a country! I can't wait to go back.

What is your favorite country to travel to and what kind of travel advice would you give for that country?

My advice to traveling New Zealand is, don't talk loud. Americans are VERY loud believe it or not. Plan for spending a shit load of money on gas (about $5.50 U.S dollars a gallon). Paaaay attention to staying the correct side of the road when you are driving. Rent a camper van! And if your going to certain small surfing towns, book your place to stay in advance. The weekends are always full. Check out airbnb. You can always find a yard to pitch a tent or park your camper van in for about $10.00 U.S dollars a night. Kiwi's are super laid back for if you're really on a budget, you can hitch hike around the country. Just have a small gift like chocolate for the driver that picks you up. But most of all, DON'T litter. Respect the local Maori culture. DON'T stare at a man with a Moko (very rude) and have tons and tons of fun! Don't forget to use sunscreen. The whole hole in the ozone layer thing..... the sun will cook you alive there.

Oh and in tiny surfing towns, no shirt, no shoes and you will still get service. It's New Zealand...they're cool like that. :-)
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 12:19 PM   #2
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Also, if you get up early enough in the morning, go for a beach walk. No matter where you are in New Zealand, chances are, you will have the beach to yourself at that time of the day. It's amazing.

If you want to see an Amazing waterfall. Visit Bridal Veils in the North island. But make sure you are fairly fit. The walk back up is brutal. But worth it of course.
Old 05-07-2016, 05:53 PM   #3
izzy32
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Thanks for sharing about your time in New Zealand. Sounds like you had a great time and have some happy memories to last you a lifetime. I love to travel but I've yet to travel outside the U.S.. I trying to narrow down and decide which county I want to visit for my first experience abroad. You just made it harder for me now LOL, have to add New Zealand to the list, thanks.
izzy32 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 06:12 PM   #4
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

It's amazing
Old 05-08-2016, 09:50 AM   #5
Hellion437
Account Disabled

Encounters: 70

Any pictures? Sounds like a great place.
Hellion437 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 10:42 AM   #6
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Tons of pix but I'm not that tech savy to post them on here. LOL.

Lovely lovely lovely country. :-)
Old 05-08-2016, 05:25 PM   #7
rxram03
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

So jealous of you. I do not have a passport (yeah I know, I should get one) and so very very much want the first stamp on my passport to be from New Zealand. Sadly, I probably will never have the money to spend 3 months abroad not to mention the free time to spend 3 months away from home. I spoke to one woman from NZ on a travel site and she told me that any trip less than a month overseas just isn't worth it especially when you factor in just how long it takes to travel to that country, get used to the time change (which if I remember correctly NZ is a full day ahead of us in the US), have enough time to see what you want to see and spend time there, length of time to travel back home and get back onto the US time zone. Basically you would need a vacation from your vacation. Where in NZ did you go? Did you go to both islands? I've always wanted to go to Christchurch to check out the spire at the cathedral but it was destroyed in the 2011 earthquake.
rxram03 is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 07:04 AM   #8
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Well, I wouldn't let one person opinion stop me from visiting an amazing. Yeah, the time change is tough to adjust to but you could swing 2 weeks and at least see some of the country. TRUST me, the level of beauty is almost UNREAL and VERY MUCH WORTH the trip. I visited most of the North Island and lived in a tiny tiny surfing town. I'm actually in town for a few weeks to straighten out some stuff and than I am going back. The place is heaven on earth. :-)
Old 05-09-2016, 12:15 PM   #9
one4all00
Registered Member

Encounters: 29

Oh and in tiny surfing towns, no shirt, no shoes and you will still get service. It's New Zealand...they're cool like that. :-)

All I can think of is you walking in as described, and NOT getting served!!!!
one4all00 is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 07:51 PM   #10
rxram03
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick View Post
I'm actually in town for a few weeks to straighten out some stuff and than I am going back.
........I'm done with you.........
rxram03 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women