Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70768
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60727
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42424
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36843
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-23-2010, 11:25 AM   #1
amberxxx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5151
Default How's your guys weather

I'm trying to decide Kansas city or Arkansas for a short little visit but im trying to determine the weather cause i'm really not feeling like driving my suv no dam where since it's selfish when it comes to gas,LOL. Wish them darn suv's would really keep the owners pockets in mind,Maybe they could get alot better royalties from us,LOL. Let me know it's just as crappy cold weather as St.louis with no snow,Please,I beg you!
amberxxx is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 12:06 PM   #2
kccountryboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

The weather here is cold and icy. The streets are fairly clear, but that is subject to change in an instant. Gotta love the midwest! If you don't like the weather, wait a day, it will probably change.
kccountryboy is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 03:56 PM   #3
amberxxx
Pending Age Verification

Thank you! I may just come there.I just didnt wanna have a episode like I did before about 2yrs ago and I got snowed in for a couple days.Being a california girl i've yet to figure this snow thing out other then 2 things. 1 don't go out in it,LOl and 2.I didn't sign up for this snow sh*t.
Old 02-23-2010, 04:09 PM   #4
kccountryboy
Valued Poster

I understand wanting the california weather, however; that is about all I miss from there. check the forecast before you come, hopefully it will be accurate but probably not. It seems that the farmers almanac is more accurate any more. The more technologically advanced we have become, the dummer. The first rule of forecasting weather, look outside! Unfortunately, most don't.
Old 02-23-2010, 04:46 PM   #5
amberxxx
Pending Age Verification

LOL! Couldn't agree more,All I miss is the weather. I looked out side and saw my neighbor in a speedo,Just kidding! Now I have seen him in a speedo and it really isn't his thing. His winter thing is boxers pulled up to his nipples,Socks past his knees and a rob which also isn't his thing. Ya they said we were getting snow friday and sunday and all we got was some rain and like 40degree weather.I wonder how much did they pay to go to school to still get the wrong answers! Thank you for your insight of how wrong the weather men are.
Old 02-23-2010, 04:59 PM   #6
Adrielle
Account Disabled

User ID: 4449
My ECCIE Reviews

Amber, lets go somewhere warm! I'm tired of all this cold weather. Lets go to Florida or something...
Adrielle is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 05:17 PM   #7
Alexxxis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5394
My ECCIE Reviews

I have yet to drive in snow and I moved here in September of 2008! I also lived in Utah for a year. I hate snow but I love Kansas City so I just take a cab or call a friend if it's icy out.
Alexxxis is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 06:28 PM   #8
amberxxx
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrielle View Post
Amber, lets go somewhere warm! I'm tired of all this cold weather. Lets go to Florida or something...
I couldn't agree more but if were gonna do that let's go all out and go to Hawaii! As you can see from my avatar I like the ocean and I dont like to wear much so let's pray they got a nude beach so we can get a awesome tan and no tan lines!
Old 02-23-2010, 09:11 PM   #9
pun77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

But some of us LIKE tanlines. I think they're sexy as hell.
pun77 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 09:31 PM   #10
Adrielle
Account Disabled

User ID: 4449
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by amberxxx View Post
I couldn't agree more but if were gonna do that let's go all out and go to Hawaii! As you can see from my avatar I like the ocean and I dont like to wear much so let's pray they got a nude beach so we can get a awesome tan and no tan lines!
I've always wanted to go to a nude beach! And I've never been to Hawaii, but always wanted to go. I think we'll take the place by storm!
Adrielle is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 10:27 PM   #11
Omahan
Secretary of State

Here's the weather report for us northerners:

Oh the weather outside is frightful,
But the fire is so delightful,
And since we've no place to go,
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

It doesn't show signs of stopping,
And I've bought some corn for popping,
The lights are turned way down low,
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

When we finally kiss goodnight,
How I'll hate going out in the storm!
But if you'll really hold me tight,
All the way home I'll be warm.

The fire is slowly dying,
And, my dear, we're still good-bying,
But as long as you love me so,
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow
Omahan is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 10:42 PM   #12
BiggestBest
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrielle View Post
I've always wanted to go to a nude beach! And I've never been to Hawaii, but always wanted to go. I think we'll take the place by storm!
The problem with nude beaches is that the people are nude.

The ones you hope to see there usually aren't. The ones who should be (permanently) clothed are there. And are often quite scary.
BiggestBest is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 07:11 AM   #13
amberxxx
Pending Age Verification

I've been to a nude beach once when I was about maybe like 22-23 and yes biggest you are some what correct.Now maybe for a man what you wanna see isn't there but for a woman well let's just say there was one or two worth second glancing at. There was one guy hot as hell,but, well let's just say the package was not impressive at all. Guess it just depends on when you go,Hell I don't know. I was still young in the mind so of course I kept giggling and my sister being a very VERY outspoken person made it even more funnier,I kept giggling most of the time I was there. Hawaii is/was awesome when I went(When I was 16) last time but I haven't been there since then. I did have a blast the whole time I was there. I say us guys and gals should all put our piggy banks together and buy a island where we can stroll around however we like when the weather gets cold here,you know like a time share.Now whatever happens there is another story.
Old 02-24-2010, 07:58 AM   #14
Fred Garvin
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

It's as cold as a witches tit in a brass bra
Fred Garvin is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 08:22 AM   #15
kccountryboy
Valued Poster

I must agree, I do love the look of tanlines on a woman. Not a big fan of the fake bake without. I find them to be quite sexy. And just as biggest said, the problem with nude beaches is that even the ones that shouldn't be nude are. Nude or even topless beaches in Europe can be quite distracting. I was at one in Italy a few years ago and many women there still don't shave. It's a cultural thing. Also the men who were not nude, walked around in thong speedos. Even if they were larger.