Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60209
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48388
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41254
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-26-2011, 10:58 AM   #1
Adrianna xo
The Tantalizing Courtesan

User ID: 23862
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation Worst Hobbyist in all of HOUSTON.

Early Friday afternoon, I had a Gentlemen contact me asking to set up and appt. for 12 am I did the basic screening process, He only had one reference, who failed to answer so I left a message, no call returned.

I took a chance on seeing him since he could not be verified.

I text him later on in the evening asking if he could come a little earlier seeing that I was tried from driving 6 hours prior from Dallas. He replied "yes". Then contacts me saying he will be late, which he still arrived ten in before his scheduled appt. 11:50 pm.

When I open the door, I instantly knew this was going to be a horrible appointment, He seemed to not know the motions in seeing someone off EC, As it was his first time...

I asked if he'd like a massage to loosen his tension and it's always easier to get started that way, He declined. Not only chit chatting for ten minutes before he made any kind of advancement towards me, of course trying to protect myself I ask him if he'd like to get undressed, So he takes off his hat and shoes... need I say it again HIS HAT AND SHOES. Not very reassuring on my part that he's not LE.... I lean in to kiss on his neck to get things going. I noticed a horrible body odor and moved away to kissing his stomach. I tried my best with this appointment to be courteous, and cater to his wants and needs, after all that is why he came to see me. But I'm sure it was obvious that I WAS NOT enjoying myself.

After switching a few positions, being CG he asked me something about the cover, when I checked it had slipped off inside of me. After that I couldn't do it anymore, this disgusting man had let the cover slide off during the whole time I was CG and failed to say anything until the end. I then got up, fetched us both a wash cloth and cleaned up. I happened to glance at the clock..Which is located NEXT to the bed may I add. and it was 11:40.

Thinking to myself I have 10 minutes to kill, I can do that with some small talk seeing how I wasn't going to be sexually involved with him after the incident.

A little before 12, I asked him if I could check my phone Not wanting him to know I was ready for him to leave. I simply told him my girlfriend whom I'm traveling with needs me to go with her to walk my dog.

He wasn't very happy since he could finish. I did offer him more time if he'd like it. of course he declined and threatened not to leave my gift.I told him I felt extremely disrespected and asked him to leave.

I'm not surprised he posted a bad review but alot of the information included in the "Rest of the story" was false.

I had to clarify.

LADIES PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY PM me for his handle!
Old 06-26-2011, 01:33 PM   #2
ImaMrCool
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

So what Im seeing is you were disgusted by him, the condom fell off, he told you about it and you decided he gets nothing else, then you tried to kick him out with some lies while counting the seconds until he leaves, then he "almost" didnt leave the donation. What part of the rest of the story wasnt true?
Old 06-26-2011, 01:44 PM   #3
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
Location: Private Incall ~ Westchase/Memorial/Energy Corridor
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrianna xo View Post

I took a chance on seeing him since he could not be verified.
Please don't ever post or admit to this again. Doing so is very dangerous ... This puts you on the rader of LE, robbers, rapest, fake cops, donation shorters, ect.

I see you are not from Houston so it's a little less harmful since you won't be here long, however if you were a local girl those 13 little words could cause you lots of headaches for a long time.
Old 06-26-2011, 01:52 PM   #4
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

edit
Old 06-26-2011, 02:01 PM   #5
ImaMrCool
Valued Poster

edit x2
Old 06-26-2011, 02:16 PM   #6
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImaMrCool View Post
Awww you ruined my setup Brooke
Nothing a little edit can't fix
Old 06-26-2011, 02:23 PM   #7
Squirrel88
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
I'm not surprised he posted a bad review but alot of the information included in the "Rest of the story" was false.

I had to clarify.
What I would like to know is why is a provider reading what is in the rest of the story?
Old 06-26-2011, 02:27 PM   #8
K2S0
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

this should be interesting
Old 06-26-2011, 02:41 PM   #9
bossplaya
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

so you did bareback with him?
Old 06-26-2011, 02:43 PM   #10
Why A Duck?
It's just a ride.

Encounters: 8

This thread is going ugly very early...
Old 06-26-2011, 02:58 PM   #11
internet_inventor2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why A Duck? View Post
This thread is going ugly very early...
Yeah I called that when first posted. Too many " flags ".
Old 06-26-2011, 03:47 PM   #12
ImaMrCool
Valued Poster

Yes I love when they get a bad review then all of a sudden he was the worst hobbyest in town.
Old 06-26-2011, 03:59 PM   #13
Adrianna xo

My ECCIE Reviews

This is rather amusing, I love to see a man's POV. Also, let me be more specific He had written 4 reviews previously so The fact that I could not contact his reff. was ok with me. This isn't my first rodeo.
The date could've been better, I will admit it wasn't my best... But I think we've all been in a situation you feel isn't "right" I apologized. I'm an adult
I can admit to my wrong doing.. but he had no right to post false information or not be completely honest. I can only try better next time.
So heads up to my future clients. You know I have to make it EXTRA special just to prove him wrong.
I love a good challenge!
Old 06-26-2011, 04:03 PM   #14
ImaMrCool
Valued Poster

Quote:
but he had no right to post false information or not be completely honest.

What false info are you referring to?
Old 06-26-2011, 04:08 PM   #15
Adrianna xo

My ECCIE Reviews

" fake blonde, 5 '6, thick girl, not as attactive as pics and videos, prickly legs, some tats, one trendy start tat. natural b's with steel in the nips, stitches near her buttocks? wtf was that? brown eyes,"

Stitches? Fake blonde hair, prickly legs??
Really? He was LOVING it when he was here, but then when he decided to not inform me the condom was off,Of course I was offended, what provider wouldnt be? I have NO idea where this gentleman has been. He was given the TIME he asked for. Maybe not the quality. But I know plenty who would argue with him. This is just a bump in the road. I'll forget about him by the end of the week.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women