Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60209
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48388
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41254
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-14-2011, 12:10 PM   #1
Nadja
Gaining Momentum

User ID: 80731
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb Polishing up my GFE skills!

Hi! I was reading the comments under one of my reviews and am wondering how can I polish my GFE skills?

What do you guys look for in a perfect GFE session?
Nadja is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 12:36 PM   #2
Smoke2nd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

I will gladly volunteer to give you some lessons...hehe.
Smoke2nd is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 01:12 PM   #3
hyperdrive
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

I'm next after "Smoke"!!LOL.
hyperdrive is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 01:18 PM   #4
Tetas
Perineum Access

Encounters: 8

I'm always looking to polish up my BFE skills as well.
If only I could get to Houston to join the lineup...
Tetas is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 01:24 PM   #5
blowpop
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

For me, GFE is the feeling (or illusion) that the woman is enjoying the time we spend together, and would be there even if there was no fee involved. Chemistry matters in GFE sessions, and the best providers know how to create the atmosphere of chemistry even if she's not feeling it with a particular guy.

In short, the session should feel like an encounter with a girlfriend - she wants to be there because she's in the mood and attracted to the guy. She wants to please him.

The way that feeling is achieved varies. Certainly through enthusiasm. Too many "no" or "I don't do that" tends to break the feeling. Kissing typically enhances it, as does a session that flows naturally. Scripted sessions can be fun, but they're not really GFE.

Some will argue that certain activities need to be on the menu for a session to qualify as GFE. I can't argue with that - I've dated dozens of women over the years, and each and every one of them has been enthusiastic about BBBJ, so CBJ does tend to quickly break the illusion. But that's just my experience.

If you have any specific questions, I'm happy to answer.
blowpop is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 02:14 PM   #6
wallstreet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

+1 blowpop

and it's naive to pretend that most girls don't have BCD access, but in theory, you're talking about a section that you shouldn't be reading.
wallstreet is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 03:57 PM   #7
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Start by not talking to your other boyfriends during my booty call......I'm just saying.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 04:39 PM   #8
proper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallstreet View Post
+1 blowpop

and it's naive to pretend that most girls don't have BCD access, but in theory, you're talking about a section that you shouldn't be reading.
Just to add to blowpop's comment even if you have it don't publicize it. Mods don't take this very lightly.

Also I am sure all of you women have boy friends or the special someone that you have hots for. Just think how you act and behave when you are with them. For my one hour just be close to that behavior and no one will complain ever.

This question keep getting raised by providers in various forms but this really is not that hard to comprehend and execute.
proper is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 05:26 PM   #9
bbkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

An unrushed hour of time spent with your "boyfriend". A guy needs to (at least) feel like you want to be there and that you are having a good time. Kissing, cuddling, bbbj, etc. A chuckle or two really helps too. (unless when you're with me and you laugh at the size of my package).
Nadja, with your looks and all - a gfe experience should be every guys "dream date". You already have some pretty convincing reviews, so it sounds to me like you are on the right track.
bbkid is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 07:04 PM   #10
harry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

She doesn't need to access to ROS info that led to her posting this thread. The comments made in this review are in clear view for anyone to see.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=227560

I think it's very commendable of her to come here and ask how she can improve. With her looks and attitude, I think she's on the right track to becoming a first rate provider.
harry is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 07:29 PM   #11
sharkman29
Premium Access

Encounters: 255

Kissing. That means a lot. Heavy, passionate kissing. I just had a session with a fantastic kisser and that alone influenced my feelings about the session more than anything. Or find out what really turns the guy on and do it well and often. Kissing in my case.
sharkman29 is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 07:47 PM   #12
flowerflower1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 59

+1 on the kissing and bbbj.... throw in unrushed... and maybe a little snuggle time after the big finish....
flowerflower1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 07:49 PM   #13
flowerflower1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 59

please come to college station and we can practice....
flowerflower1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 09:42 PM   #14
308Shooter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 35

First, I will say "Thanks for asking." That shows real class and desire to provide excellent customer service. A big plus as far as I am concerned.

Next, I agree with blowpop and bbkid.

Think about it like this: a GF is glad to see you, focused on you, sensual, enjoys BBBJ, CIM, DFK, DATY, sex, the time spent together, and the whole experience. GFE would give the illusion of the same.

Starbucks is making a killing selling overpriced coffie because they give the issusion of being friendly and careing about you. They wouldn't last a minute if you walked in and they had a "what do you want? Give me money. Here's your coffee, now go." attitude. Hell, if you are a regular, they greet you by name and start making your drink before you get to the order counter. In the end, it's all about attitude and service.
308Shooter is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 09:45 PM   #15
Shake_N_Bake
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by 308Shooter View Post
Think about it like this: a GF is glad to see you, focused on you, sensual, enjoys BBBJ, CIM, DFK, DATY, sex, the time spent together, and the whole experience. GFE would give the illusion of the same.
A major +1 on that 308Shooter. The only thing that I would add is to throw in the big O or two. Even better a little heavy breathing with some moans or screams.
Shake_N_Bake is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women