Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60438
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48470
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41773
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36148
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Do the KC MODs provide a fair playing field for all members?
I agree. Guidelines are not enforced in an impartial manner 5 33.33%
I disagree. MODs here enforce guidelines in a fair and equal manner. 10 66.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-10-2016, 11:18 AM   #1
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22
Default Are your MODs impartial and consitent in their approach to moderating the forums?

I've only just started posting here and new to teh area. Give me a couple of weeks and 2000+ posts (whatever comes first) and I'll have a better formed opinion myself....

But what I've heard so far is that there is some favoritism and "looking the other way" that exists and that they let personal issues between themselves and other members color their judgement.

I tend to approach new places with an open mind looking for signs of it myself and have begin to see a few...

For example.....

I started a thread that discusses my quest to find a certain type of girl.... It got moved to the ISO section.... http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1684466

I understand the guidelines. I cannot argue the decision to move it there.

However.....

DallasRain started a thread looking for a couple of guys..... http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1684844

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
I am looking for 2 "open minded" fun guys for a "I'm horny,let's fuck" get-together tomorrow nite!!!
Come on... She states clearly SHE is looking for......

and the thread remains in CoEd....

An example that supports what I was told...... That staff here is protective of the whores and apply guidelines in a manner that is not impartial.....

I have some other examples I'll provide..... Some from reading the review section and moderation of the review forum.....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 12:30 PM   #2
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 02:57 PM   #3
CaptainKaos
Hustla Extraodinaire

Encounters: 25

I think people care too much about what the mods do.
CaptainKaos is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 03:47 PM   #4
radjock
BANNED

Encounters: 7

Isn't it possible that the mods simply didn't see the post in Coed because SL decided to flood the forum with his posts?
radjock is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 04:27 PM   #5
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by radjock View Post
Isn't it possible that the mods simply didn't see the post in Coed because SL decided to flood the forum with his posts?

Hardly. It was RTMd
Old 04-10-2016, 04:44 PM   #6
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by radjock View Post
Hobby Related and Thought Provoking! You're welcome!
Old 04-10-2016, 04:51 PM   #7
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I did post in wrong section...and I apologize for it.They have since moved it.

as for favortism...lol...I get points juist like anybody else and I get told if I mess up.....I even get scrutinized MORE due to my "prolific board prescense" and so therefore I try to walk the line and do what i am supposed to do.

I appreciate you calling me out sugar and helping the mods recognize my mistake so they could correct it..........and I do think the mods here do a good job!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 05:25 PM   #8
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:

as for favortism...lol...I get points juist like anybody else and I get told if I mess up.....I even get scrutinized MORE due to my "prolific board prescense" and so therefore I try to walk the line and do what i am supposed to do.

I appreciate you calling me out sugar and helping the mods recognize my mistake so they could correct it..........and I do think the mods here do a good job!
One of the nicest ladies on ECCIE! You should have "get out of jail" cards simply because of how nice you are... and nasty LOL
Old 04-10-2016, 05:30 PM   #9
RandB fan
Valued Poster

If you want to whine about the mods in KC you should go to your home board AKA Austin and look at the mods there who play the favoritism game like they invented it. There is another Austin person who seems to have an ax to grind and has made it clear that after a vacation he is going to be seen. heard and obey the rules.

Dallas rarely breaks the rules, rarely insults others and beter yet rarely makes snide comments unlike you who normal MO is to always see the bad in someone when Dallas always sees the good.

I assume that you, like Trump, want to promote your wine but really, is it needed? Sounds like someone who didn't get what he wanted and has to go back to Austin and deal with your stalker AKA JadeRose (who is in your targeted age range but 3X in the mass department.

While I feel that SL has a justifiable reason to be doing what he is doing I feel you're just whining to hear yourself whine. Your a big boy, really big from what I have heard, and can hit the RTM button just like all the others do when a rule is broken.

The nice thing here is that the COED is not full of threADS which is something you cannot say in Austin. The highlighted ones are not hobby related.

austin.JPG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
I've only just started posting here and new to teh area. Give me a couple of weeks and 2000+ posts (whatever comes first) and I'll have a better formed opinion myself....

But what I've heard so far is that there is some favoritism and "looking the other way" that exists and that they let personal issues between themselves and other members color their judgement.

I tend to approach new places with an open mind looking for signs of it myself and have begin to see a few...

For example.....

I started a thread that discusses my quest to find a certain type of girl.... It got moved to the ISO section.... http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1684466

I understand the guidelines. I cannot argue the decision to move it there.

However.....

DallasRain started a thread looking for a couple of guys..... http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1684844

Come on... She states clearly SHE is looking for......

and the thread remains in CoEd....

An example that supports what I was told...... That staff here is protective of the whores and apply guidelines in a manner that is not impartial.....

I have some other examples I'll provide..... Some from reading the review section and moderation of the review forum.....
RandB fan is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 05:53 PM   #10
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

COED is like a bowl of granola... what a fruits or nuts is a flakes!
Old 04-10-2016, 06:14 PM   #11
Whispers

Quote:

I do believe it only got moved AFTER you made a post announcing you had accomplished what you set out to do.... Isn't that correct?
Old 04-10-2016, 06:27 PM   #12
WMJ4657
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I have never met Miss Dallas however I do read a lot of her posts. From what I have read and been told about her she goes out of her way to be helpful and supportive of provider's and hobbyist's alike.

So if she did make a mistake by putting her request in the wrong place I fail to see what the big harm was. It has been corrected and she admitted she placed it in the wrong section. Move on.

Hope you have a blast Miss Dallas!!!
WMJ4657 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 09:00 PM   #13
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
I do believe it only got moved AFTER you made a post announcing you had accomplished what you set out to do.... Isn't that correct?
YES....but BEFORE that happened,I did write a mod to close it...& also rtm them to close it too.....I did not even think about it being "in the wrong forum"...I guess my "lil head" got in the way of my "big head" like it does with yall guys sometimes....lol!

And sugar,like I said,I do apologize.......that is WAY more than ALOT of people here do.....LOL!!! AND if I do it again,please privately flog me!
Old 04-10-2016, 09:37 PM   #14
Whispers

I have no problems with you Dallas. There are far worse examples of providers misusing the CoEd area then you.

Your thread was used simply as an example of moderators turning a blind eye to what aprovider does while selectively using the guidelines to do something because they don't like a specific member.

On another note, why would a moderator close your thread simply because you requested? Threads aren't supposed to be closed on this website except in very specific situations.

Is that something that goes on here as well?
Old 04-10-2016, 09:49 PM   #15
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

well there is where I was "confused" baby...I was informed that threads could not be closed just cause I asked for it to be closed....so I was totally wrong then too...so that is why the thread is still open......guess I just fucked up all way around..lol!!
I know the guidelines now!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women