Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162325
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41219
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-30-2012, 02:23 PM   #1
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65
Default Christmas gifts

This year, for the first time in a very long time, I would like to express my appreciation to a couple of ladies whose company I've enjoyed immensely these past 12 months. I've considered some of the options:
  • Lingerie: It seems a bit surreal to give intimate apparel to someone whose clients will probably appreciate it more, and more frequently, than she;
  • Clothes: Not unless they come with Garanimals.
  • Shoes, purses: Not gonna go there, either.
  • Gift cards: Too utilitarian, rather crass. (I wouldn't mind being able to pay for a session with gift cards, but that's another story.) A gift card to a nice restaurant, maybe.
Typically, I lean toward functional or sentimental, but long-lived gifts, the kind that someone picks up in 10 years and says, "Oh, yeah, a nice guy gave me that one time."

Anybody got any good ideas?
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 02:37 PM   #2
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Really depends on the particular lady.

I gave a lady jewelry once. REAL jewelry, gold pendant with her birthstone. No doubt it's been pawned by now.

Another lady got a Husky Tool set. She actually appreciated it more then any girlie gift I could've gotten her.

Perfumes and smelly lotions are estrogen free-throws if you know her favorite scent(s).
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 04:36 PM   #3
LittleMiss
Account Disabled

User ID: 22398
My ECCIE Reviews

Spa Packages are awesome gifts and the ZAZA has a good one with facial, massage and mani/pedi. Very nice gesture in my opinion.

You guys may think our work is easy, but come on. It is physically demanding as well as emotionally demanding so a nice little break form it all is always welcomed. What better way to do it than at a ritzy spa? ZAZA knows how to treat ya too!
LittleMiss is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 07:24 PM   #4
Guest100513-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

I'm going to pay in advance and ncns
Guest100513-2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 07:59 AM   #5
mmcqtx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I would think Bed, Bath and Beyond lotions and other goodies would work well.
mmcqtx is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 11:02 AM   #6
LittleMiss
Account Disabled

User ID: 22398
My ECCIE Reviews

I'd stay away from lotions just because of scents and skin problems. Cheap lotion from bath and body works mess with my skin, probably all the mineral oil in it. Some girls may not like the scent you pick. I for one hate anything that smells like desserts or food! You could always ask her fav if that's what you decide on

However, a GC from Bed Bath and Beyond would be good, they have so much that everyone needs
LittleMiss is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 08:04 PM   #7
LaStang
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

i bought one her and her kids groceries for the holidays .................... happiest i've ever seen anyone at Christmas
LaStang is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 05:23 PM   #8
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaStang View Post
i bought one her and her kids groceries for the holidays .................... happiest i've ever seen anyone at Christmas

That right there...is a wonderful gift!
Guest062124 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 05:26 PM   #9
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMiss View Post
Spa Packages are awesome gifts and the ZAZA has a good one with facial, massage and mani/pedi. Very nice gesture in my opinion.

You guys may think our work is easy, but come on. It is physically demanding as well as emotionally demanding so a nice little break form it all is always welcomed. What better way to do it than at a ritzy spa? ZAZA knows how to treat ya too!
If only every horn dog here would realize, understand and appreciate this...
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 11:10 AM   #10
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

I gave a spa day- big hit I think.

If you know them- age appropriate wrapped Xmas gifts for the kids.

More of these girls are strapped for cash than most of us hobbyists realize. Biz is slow this time of year, and there are costs of business we don't see (sitters, incall rent/utilities) so our math of x sessions @ y fee are usually way short of what the lady has left over.

I try to make sure I hobby as much as I can and bring donation gifts far beyond the discounts given by the charity-minded girls like Reese - thus a win-win-win. Girl gets cash, charities get donations & I get lots of holiday cheer.
mtabsw is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women