Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70722
biomed162786
Yssup Rider60476
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48490
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41863
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36245
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-15-2010, 10:00 AM   #1
atxbrad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

As long as your are screening the way that makes you comfortable, than why do anything else?

If you are considering other methods of screening there is always P411 which seems like it should be pretty fast for last minute appointments.
atxbrad is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 10:58 AM   #2
Nibbles_n_Licksx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2660
My ECCIE Reviews

Maci,
I wouldn't say you are missing anything at all. Each provider has her own method of screening and there are girls out there that have certain methods where they can see a gent last minute. Ultimately it is whatever makes you feel comfy and safe. Shoot i know when I'm checking out the showcases i have gotten that gotta have it now syndrome. I wouldn't take it as a level of disrespect i would take it as a compliment. Next time this happens just simple explain to them that you would need to verify their references and you would be more then happy to set up a date with them after everything is clear. We have allot of good providers that are pretty good getting back right away with references. Most hobbyist here understand the process and have no problems they want you to feel safe and comfy too.

~Kisses Jen
Nibbles_n_Licksx is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 11:02 AM   #3
Jay Walker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Maci, I totally agree with Brad and Nibbles (hah, calling someone nibbles makes me laugh). You have to do whatever makes you comfortable.

Are you missing something? Well maybe. You see, some guys aren't very good with delayed gratification. If they have an itch, they want to scratch it right away. I know this because I'm guilty of it myself sometimes. But I completely understand and appreciate the fact that some ladies feel more comfortable with a day or two's notice.

By the way, what is your Thursday looking like?
Jay Walker is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 04:45 PM   #4
CDL1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Great question Maci Lynn,

I travel quite a bit so when I am about to travel to a city, I will put out a few inquiries. Sometimes I don't get a response and sometimes I do. For the ones that respond, there is usually a second round (or three) to see if we are a good match, etc.

There are times when things don't work out with any of the initials so when I get to the hotel room I will see if anyone can see me that night or so. This may be the type of situation you are talking about which is the request for a meeting very quickly from the initial inquiry. The person has to know that you would need to screen and should be ready to comply with any reasonable requests for information. I am single but another reason would be that the person only has the chance to start looking to book when that person is alone with the computer in the hotel room.

You must feel safe about your decision so if you are unsure, don't do it. Better to be safe than sorry. No reason to do something you might regret.
CDL1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 05:58 PM   #5
ztonk

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maci Lynn View Post
Are there girls out there that actually do this without screening?
Unfortunately there are ladies who do that, but please don't be one of them. Your safety and security come first.
ztonk is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 06:23 PM   #6
Guest092815
Account Disabled

User ID: 2742
My ECCIE Reviews

P411 is quick, and there are a few quick other ways to screen a gent, ~if you feel like being creative. ~And, ONLY if he doesn't mess with your "spidey sense"....

Screening can be done be as quick as just a few minutes or a half hour. I see short notice appts all the time, because some guys don't know when they will have free time.

But, please screen, always. I screen with better methods and more than ever.
*(Never bee in a hurry to make a decision that affects your LIFE)*

Peace and love,
Ck
Guest092815 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 10:29 PM   #7
Guest092810
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Are you P411?

I like P411 because I can just send a request to the provider, and in the request are my provider oks.

If a lady is on P411 and here it's even better.
Guest092810 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 10:41 PM   #8
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 6596
My ECCIE Reviews

Regarding the question of why men request last minute appointments. I think if you have an incall and advertise that you have an incall some men think ladies stay at their incall all of the time. For most of us providers, this is not true. If you work out of a hotel they probably assume you are available last minute as well. Most men only have a certain window of oppurtunity to play due to work or having an so. Maybe there are a lot of providers who do last minute sessions that they have contacted before?? If you want a few suggestions for how to reduce the problem I would do the following.....give a discount for guys that request thru p411, place your specific availabilty in your ads and state that you can not accommodate last minute requests, give a discount for prebooked appointments, get to know the other providers so you can put them on speed dial! I am not trying to tell you how to do things or to give discounts, its just a suggestion spanks and licks, brit
Guest061511-2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 03:34 PM   #9
AidanRedd
Valued Poster

All screening aside, your intuition and "creepodomiter" is all you really have. References and stuff really don't mean anything compared to your own gut instincts.
AidanRedd is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 04:11 PM   #10
bigmarv
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Screen, Screen, Screen! Your safety is the most important thing.
bigmarv is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 02:08 PM   #11
Guest120311-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 2747
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalkitty
*(Never bee in a hurry to make a decision that affects your LIFE)*
Peace and love,
Ck
Well said, plain and simple! Always screen! Find a method you feel comfortable with and use it. Most of the stories ladies tell about getting into trouble they say was a result of being in a hurry and not following through with the screening process they normally use and feel safe with.

We all know there are wackos out there, screening lessens your chances of meeting one.
Tess
Guest120311-2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 04:59 PM   #12
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

never been a big planner. sex is supposed to be spontaneous. not everyone though can drop things on the fly. u never know what can happen last minute.i learned this when i ran into a newbie at the time, maddie.
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 05:05 PM   #13
Logic
Account Disabled

Encounters: 35

Some providors treat this as an occupation, a job...Time to go to work honey..Be home by 5..6 at the latest, dont forget to pick up the kids...Their hubbys have no clue. I never plan. I like same day service.
Logic is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 06:39 PM   #14
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

User ID: 4139
My ECCIE Reviews

I will see last minute gents, and like CK said it really has to do with your screening method. I have a set time that I work, so If I get a call during that time frame and I am not booked, all is well.
Sexy Roxanne is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 06:40 PM   #15
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

I want....what I wants..... when I wants it......

Ladies that can accommodate earn the business.....

I'm not suggesting you change anything but if I schedule something a few days out the anticipation stars to get to me and at times I go somewhere else sooner and then cancel the later appointment because the urge just went away!.....

Just providing a horny male point of view....
Whispers is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women