Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60718
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42401
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-07-2019, 02:18 PM   #1
nwmomonger
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8
Default Best "didn't happen" story?

PitBoss' recent misadventures have me recalling some of my own expensive lessons learned. There are a few of them, I bet you all (guys and girls) have some good ones too?

My most recent (as an old monger I knew better, but thinking with the wrong head hits all of us.)
Was in Vegas (strike one) looking for outcall (strike two) and didn't use ECCIE (strike 3)
I was actually looking for a VERY passable shemale to see how it went (I've met one before, it was honestly good, "she" was totally passable, like - 1 in 10,000 passable.) So anyway, I'm a little fucked up, a lot horny, and figured I'd see if I could hit the jackpot again on a passable tgirl in Vegas.
After much negotiation, a lot of delay, some god damn duck-duck-goose games to get her in the elevator (Vegas hotels) we finally get to my room. I'm thinking "holy shit jackpot again, she's completely passable, great tits, everything!"
Then I hand her cash and get naked. Fresh shaved and hanging in the breeze at half mast. She's on the couch and starts talking: "So, that was my appearance fee" ('uh huh'... kinda maybe figured this, Vegas again) "and... you were wanting a t-girl, right?" ('yeah...') "Well, I'm post-op, you see, so I wanted you to know that before we started."
At that point I was done. Extra fee and a girl trying to pass as a guy trying to pass as a girl was just too much. Naked I swing open the hotel room door, tell her to not say anything else and leave. She was a little surprised, but left. I figured the "appearance fee" was just an idiot tax that I deserved to pay.
Still haven't been with another t-girl to this day (the first one has a couple videos up under "Alona Miles" ... cute guyrl. Her chin was too big (more obvious in video than in person) but hips/skin/eyes/hands were all very feminine.)

So: who else has paid (or taken) an idiot tax?
nwmomonger is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 04:17 PM   #2
BigDeal
Premium Access

Encounters: 69

So your saying you were looking for a stiff one after having a few stiff drinks and ya got stiffed.
Seems fair!
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 07:07 PM   #3
nwmomonger
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDeal View Post
So your saying you were looking for a stiff one after having a few stiff drinks and ya got stiffed.
Seems fair!

More than fair. Though to be on enough hormones to be passable usually they don't have anything stiff.
Old 11-08-2019, 12:32 PM   #4
SweetSuzanna
MILF Extrodinaire

User ID: 305703
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Love these stories! Can you explain? He was a she with new equipment? Like how does that work?

QUOTE=nwmomonger;1061840880]PitBoss' recent misadventures have me recalling some of my own expensive lessons learned. There are a few of them, I bet you all (guys and girls) have some good ones too?

My most recent (as an old monger I knew better, but thinking with the wrong head hits all of us.)
Was in Vegas (strike one) looking for outcall (strike two) and didn't use ECCIE (strike 3)
I was actually looking for a VERY passable shemale to see how it went (I've met one before, it was honestly good, "she" was totally passable, like - 1 in 10,000 passable.) So anyway, I'm a little fucked up, a lot horny, and figured I'd see if I could hit the jackpot again on a passable tgirl in Vegas.
After much negotiation, a lot of delay, some god damn duck-duck-goose games to get her in the elevator (Vegas hotels) we finally get to my room. I'm thinking "holy shit jackpot again, she's completely passable, great tits, everything!"
Then I hand her cash and get naked. Fresh shaved and hanging in the breeze at half mast. She's on the couch and starts talking: "So, that was my appearance fee" ('uh huh'... kinda maybe figured this, Vegas again) "and... you were wanting a t-girl, right?" ('yeah...') "Well, I'm post-op, you see, so I wanted you to know that before we started."
At that point I was done. Extra fee and a girl trying to pass as a guy trying to pass as a girl was just too much. Naked I swing open the hotel room door, tell her to not say anything else and leave. She was a little surprised, but left. I figured the "appearance fee" was just an idiot tax that I deserved to pay.
Still haven't been with another t-girl to this day (the first one has a couple videos up under "Alona Miles" ... cute guyrl. Her chin was too big (more obvious in video than in person) but hips/skin/eyes/hands were all very feminine.)

So: who else has paid (or taken) an idiot tax?[/QUOTE]
SweetSuzanna is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 12:40 PM   #5
nwmomonger
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
He was a she with new equipment? Like how does that work?

She was a she, pretending to be a he-she, because she wanted my money. She was a mediocre looking girl (so... passable for a t-girl) and playing a few games (more money, not what I thought I was getting, time wasting, etc)
Old 11-08-2019, 01:46 PM   #6
Zippo65
Premium Access

Encounters: 95

Vegas in the city limits is nearly always a rip off....lots of people think the hobby is legal in Nevada, but that doesn't apply to the city of LV.....so its almost always a set up to rip the client off....it's good you ran her off.....you would have only lost more money if she had stayed and you had paid her.....the legal brothels are a different story but they can be really expensive, top girls there sometimes get 500-1000 bucks for an hour....crazy!!
Zippo65 is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 08:49 PM   #7
TailHooked
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Ok. I will bite. Contacted a visiting P411 girl from Wichita who is well known. Time was set. Get to a residential area South of the Plaza on time. I tell her I am there. She tells me which house to go.to. I ring the door bell a few times.No one answered. Finally a voice on the ring door bell asks who it is. She comes down after like 5 more minutes. We get to the room and activities start after talking a bit Some kissing, boob play and bbbj. Then there is a loud knock on the bedroom door, just as she was going to get on top and start cg. It was another provider I have seen, who also lives in Wichita. Some mumbled talk and my girl returns. Tells me we are being watched and have to get out. She keeps a third of the donation and tells me I have to leave. They are grabbing all their stuff as fast as possible. No explanation on what was happening. Walking out that door was a heart stopper. It was around 9:20pm. I didn't know if there was le or an ex-boyfriend waiting for me. I walked briskly to my vehicle and left. I drove 20 min and still made it home before my hour would have been up.
TailHooked is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 01:09 PM   #8
SweetSuzanna
MILF Extrodinaire

User ID: 305703
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

OMG! Terrifying! Did u ever know what happened? At least she didnt keep all the donation
SweetSuzanna is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 02:07 PM   #9
TailHooked
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Yes Suzanna. Apparently it was an air bnb. I was the last appointment for the night. So they sent me to the front door. The ring door bell notified the owner, who apparently had the house wired for vidieo. Which is against air bnb policy. The owner called the other girl and told them to get out or he would call the police.
TailHooked is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 06:07 PM   #10
Hobbyluver69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by TailHooked View Post
Yes Suzanna. Apparently it was an air bnb. I was the last appointment for the night. So they sent me to the front door. The ring door bell notified the owner, who apparently had the house wired for vidieo. Which is against air bnb policy. The owner called the other girl and told them to get out or he would call the police.
Hobbyluver69 is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 06:08 PM   #11
Hobbyluver69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

I’m sorry I don’t have any stories to contribute but these are great.
Hobbyluver69 is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 10:55 PM   #12
Nero Wolfe
Valued Poster

FYI--I just read an article about AIRBNB hosts using devices to spy on renters. The article suggested disconnecting the wifi router and see if the host calls you to see if anything is wrong. No call--no spying.
Nero Wolfe is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 06:31 PM   #13
nwmomonger
Gaining Momentum

holy shit that airbnb one! modern problems.

Another one I always remember is a SUPER hot black streetwalker I picked up on Indep Ave back in the day (I'm old, this was before backpage, street was a thing.) We drove around for a while trying to find a parking place. In the drive around we got some mutual touch going on then she asked for cash. I figured in the car was safe enough, we were set, just not quite parked yet. So I give her the cash and we find a spot behind a store. She hops out saying she has to grab something in the store. I'm like "what?" Then she runs in, I wait, and a few minutes later a *very* muscular african american gentleman comes out the back door and stares me down as I sit in the car. I figure this is more trouble than I need and let it go. Scam worked because she wasn't like "go here, where's the cash" she played it so cool and we just "happened" to end up behind the store with her ... friend.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women