Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60654
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48588
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42279
CryptKicker37201
The_Waco_Kid36734
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-03-2011, 05:53 PM   #1
giasanto38ddd
BACK AND WETTER THEN EVER

User ID: 39912
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default i HATE drama but i need advice

HI guys and gals its gia
i am once again seeking advice i recently linked up with another provider from here that has more reviews and is more established than myself to try to get better at my craft and understand the ins and outs a little better since im getting ready to start traveling... well she claimed to be independent and was very sweet and surprise surprise after a few days her "boyfriend" should i say pimp startts coming around gradually trying to get into my finances... well no after dealing with this provider for only a wee she is constantly harrassing me and slandering me and i dont know what to do... i have recently only become more active on here and now understand how important this forum is I am scared her immature unprofessional antics will spill over onto eccie and cause me to lose business so anyone willing to spend some time or offer advice on how to get rid of this drama i would love it!!! and some more reviews since i understand the imortance of them
giasanto38ddd is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 06:01 PM   #2
Guest022712-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 2245
My ECCIE Reviews

I remember the only run in I've had with another lady here. Her exact words to me were "I can say whatever I want about you and guys will believe it because I've been around longer".

She tried--- I've heard it from more than one person. But she failed. Most of these guys know that women are catty and are often out to harm other women. Doesn't take long to separate the fact from fiction.
Guest022712-3 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 07:37 PM   #3
CenterLock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DecemberLove View Post
Doesn't take long to separate the fact from fiction.
Got that right
CenterLock is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 08:23 PM   #4
Bannedito
BANNED

Thanks Gia for going out of your way to allow me to reschedule. I had an awsome time and will be meeting with you again soon.
Bannedito is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 11:14 PM   #5
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

i dont know you or anything about you.
so take my suggestion with as large a grain of salt as you think is appropriate.

if i were you, i'd get some better photos for the showcase.

at least for me, visual attraction is up there w/ integrity, passion, and deliteful encounters.
less than deliteful visual attraction = lesser probability i will even think about visiting you to check out the other three concepts.

but that's just me.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 11:46 PM   #6
Jade Mackie
Account Disabled

User ID: 1816
My ECCIE Reviews

Just remember that you can do this all by yourself, you really don't need anyone's help!

If you have questions, shoot a pm to provider that has been around for a little bit. Check out her posts to see if she 's a positive person, maybe a female mod. You can ask me a question or whatever.

As for the mudslinging. Don't sweat it. No, it's nothing fun, but I guarantee you that the guys on this board are not dumb. They have seen this many times before and they see straight through it. Just keep doing the next right thing and it will get right.
Jade Mackie is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 11:54 PM   #7
giasanto38ddd
BACK AND WETTER THEN EVER

User ID: 39912
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

awwww.... thanks JADE and december for the keep your head up nudge .... I am going to houston tomarrow for my first time traveling as a provider...and also first time ever in houston any suggestions? MUAH BANDITO and to pmdelites i have been considering picture changes very seriously but i get mixed feedback on it...about 6/10 of my clients tell me they call me because i take my own pics and it leads the to lean to beliefing they are real and recent... yet i would like better pictures im just nervous to mess up my flow of business... any comments anyone to that topic?
giasanto38ddd is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 01:28 AM   #8
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Cell phone pics look like something you would put on Facebook or Myspace. You can buy a good digital camera for $60-$80 at almost any pawn shop and have a friend take some pics; you don't have to pay a professional photographer several hundred dollars. I don't think you will lose any business by posting pics that were not obviously taken by you with your cell phone.
trynagetlaid is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 02:47 AM   #9
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

Why are you guys talking about her pictures, or need of better ones? She is asking advice on how to deal with a lady and her pimp.

I'm not sure how to tell you to handle that babe. I have no idea who the lady in question is so can't really give advice on how to deal with her.

I would just agree with what has already been said. Find a lady who has been around for awhile and get some guidance on how to be more independent.

Meg
hotlips_houlihan is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 02:52 AM   #10
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by giasanto38dd View Post

yet i would like better pictures im just nervous to mess up my flow of business... any comments anyone to that topic?
Matter u Hotlips?
Old 03-04-2011, 02:54 AM   #11
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by trynagetlaid View Post
Matter u Hotlips?
LOL my eyes are crossed at this time of the morning! hehe sorry!

But in my defense, her pictures were brought up BEFORE she said that lol
hotlips_houlihan is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 03:02 AM   #12
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan View Post
LOL my eyes are crossed at this time of the morning! hehe sorry!

But in my defense, her pictures were brought up BEFORE she said that lol
That's true, and it was an unsolicited remark...and not appropriate to this thread...

I kind of wish when you girls see a thread that really needs to be in the Ladies' Forum you could get it moved out of Coed.
Old 03-04-2011, 04:12 AM   #13
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

I love forum drama. So tell us who this pimped out forum princess is and let the show begin!

Seriiously...I've gotten scrutinized before for saying it. But if a provider is SOOOO good at her trade then why is she throwing up 20 'War & Peace'-length posts a day on a forum? The quiet ones usually turn out to be the busy ones and they're busy for a reason.

So Gia, saying that I think you have nothing to worry about from anyone and her minions. People have enough bullshit repellant around here to last a life-time.

Now show some butt shots.
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 04:44 AM   #14
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

If you're getting harassed on the board you need to let a mod know. If you've put the word out that you'll be working with this lady, put the word out saying you won't be (no explanation needed).

Get a variety of photos, some cell some from photographers etc. 6/10 of the guys who call you may prefer the cell photos, but you have no idea the preference of the guys who don't call you at all. Keep them accurate and recent.

Good luck and safe travels.

Regards,
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 06:40 AM   #15
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Please pm me honey. I know how to help you with some drama. Wait what dose drama mean? Just kidding
Tara Evans is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women