Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
test
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 397
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163070
Yssup Rider60687
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48608
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42400
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36827
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-13-2016, 03:02 AM   #1
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29123
My ECCIE Reviews
Default LET'S HONOR AMBER

As most seasoned members know, back about 95 the www became really popular w windows 95... not so much w 3.1. There was a beautiful and very intelligent provider who gave us the name "providers and hobbyists" and she started a yahoo group. She invited everybody she trusted to keep em safe... girls and guys. It grew into the first discussion board... ASPD. The other two popular sites came from her guys by the way and all this took off. She developed the 2 reference system for newbies and went public, I believe in 1999. Things went great for a while and that woman was well respected and well connected. Then a small board up north got too loopy and crazy w pics and got busted. Then they came for us. I had won provider of the year in Ohio and another lady that was very popular too. Clients started contacting us and we became basically mouth pieces. Can't say for sure but I just remember not long after, she came in one of my alert threads w just a wink so I feel like I know she sent those guys... can't say for sure. Things got crazy for a while but I started getting to know about this amazing woman. Very impressive and caring. She cared about helping girls and protecting men. She was very picky about how things were ran and had quite the impressive staff. Two schools of thought. Either the stress gave her the heart attack rumored or the vultures that took over got her that was the demise of it all... just before they tried to sweep us... and most everybody came here. Think they don't have a vendetta against us and been making plans all methodically and slow while the past is forgotten and everyone gets too comfortable and open again?

Truly let's honor Amber and not trash providers, out hobbyist and/or be vulnerable. There would be no online hobby if it wasn't for a beautiful and intelligent PROVIDER... who ultimately died for us no matter which way. Let's respect one another, respect ourselves, stay safe, have fun, look out for each other and respect this woman's grave.
Thank you Amber! And thanks to all who get this even if not until now.
Lacey Companion is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 06:46 AM   #2
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

8) sweetheart client of mine just called and said "it's all about what the framers intended huh"? Yes... Amber was our framer... piles of smiles. I love that thought so I am sharing it. Please share urs too... before ur time or if u remember. Post if u agree. Or call me if ur utr and have my number. I will be happy to share ur thoughts or memories.
Old 02-15-2016, 01:49 PM   #3
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women