Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
test
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 397
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163070
Yssup Rider60687
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48608
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42400
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36827
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-02-2016, 01:21 AM   #1
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29123
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Finally... good news for the hobby

On Thursday, January 28, 2016 the New Hampshire Criminal Justice and Public Safety Committee held a hearing on*House Bill 1614, which removes all criminal penalties for "consensual sex between consenting adults" whether money is exchanged or not while making "any solicitation of sexual contact involving a person under 18 years of age or through the use of force or intimidation a felony."*

"We put forward this bill in response to*Amnesty International's August 2015 recommendation...
----------------------------------------
A brief review of US judicial history reveals it is a strong place to start change. I wonder if it will be brought up at the primaries next Tuesday... let's all watch 8)

Lacey Companion is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 01:34 AM   #2
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Discussion: (and who knows, we may just build that landmark case together) Grins

IMHO... prostitution laws violate several founding principals our country is built on...
do u agree and why... include founding principal.
Old 02-02-2016, 05:05 AM   #3
Crazyleg
Account Disabled

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacey Companion View Post
Discussion: (and who knows, we may just build that landmark case together) Grins

IMHO... prostitution laws violate several founding principals our country is built on...
do u agree and why... include founding principal.
The 1st Amendment right to peaceful assembly.
Crazyleg is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 05:39 AM   #4
WMJ4657
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

A law that should go away in every state. However going to be a very big hurdle to get over. Evangelicals still carry a lot of weight & politicians will do their very best to try and avoid anything that has any controversy to it at all. Consenting adults should have the absolute right to meat [for you Lacey] & greet any way they choose.

Laws for exploitation of minors are fine and need to be in place.
WMJ4657 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 01:57 PM   #5
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Giggles... Crazy leg I have thought about this since I started the hobby and that never crossed my mind. Awesome!

WM... be careful... next the USDA will be wanting to inspect ur meat... kiss

Evangelicals can kiss my ass! They put unnatural substances in their bodies everyday. This is natural (lamb). They turn a blind eye to the needy as soon as they step off the pulpit and have bigger bank accounts than most of us. They are suppose to renounce their earthly possessions and nekkid evangelicals would be arrested. GRINS! The Lord made us nekkid and natural w desires. My religion is nature. I believe these man made thoughts and laws are counter intuitive to the Bible. Adam and Eve were nekkid and Abraham had how many wives? Are all other animals going to hell except penguin and dolphins? Where do they get their pets... breeders? Are condoms evil? If so, then why does our christian nation pass em out all over the world and in some schools? Had a colonoscopy lately? I pay my goonie to crawl up in my bizness... and those mammograms definitely make me feel violated. AIRPORTS... LOL.

I have 3 povs on this and am curious if anyone else sees it the way I do so I am gonna hold back for a bit. But I do believe this could be a very productive discussion for future reference. I do know the only two methods used to change laws are case precedent and legislation. Maybe they will do it w legislation before anyone has to fight all the way up the ladder but I would and that is a big reason why I don't keep records. Admitting it is not a problem for me. It's more my rights being violated and founding principals. And I would use the roe v wade structure as well as freedom of enterprise. This is my body. My right to choose. My Business (dual entendre); but I would elaborate all the way back to the founding principals and those thoughts are what I am seeking to see if anybody touches on.
Old 02-03-2016, 06:14 AM   #6
canny
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 16

In the case of illegal drugs, the drug dealers want to keep them illegal as much as the moralizers who don't want anyone to have any fun do because if they're legalized the drug dealers will get put out of business. I wouldn't be surprised if the nasty pimps who turn people into slaves and pimp them out are paying off the politicians to keep prostitution illegal too, because if it's legalized they'll have to find honest jobs.
canny is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 07:02 AM   #7
Crazyleg
Account Disabled

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Giggles... Crazy leg I have thought about this since I started the hobby and that never crossed my mind. Awesome!
I like to think outside the "box"
Crazyleg is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 08:19 AM   #8
WMJ4657
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

[QUOTE=

WM... be careful... next the USDA will be wanting to inspect ur meat... kiss

LC... I trust you to be well qualified for the inspection so we can leave the USDA out of it.

And I will take all of the kiss's you want to pass out[anywhere you want to place them as well]

Hot Damn!!!!
WMJ4657 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 04:12 PM   #9
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

EUREKA... somebody got one I was looking for... I have quite the few more but am so happy someone got one...

FREEDOM FROM PERSECUTION... the reason people left Europe and came to the new world in the 1500s.
*tidbit* History books lead us to believe that we were settled by families but the truth is mostly men (criminals) from Europe settled here and Europe had been sending prostitutes to Australia which were later sent here to help grow the population. Yep, the original federalist govt used our ancestor women so that we would grow into what we are today... the U.S. including our hobby family. Also, I won't name which one out of respect but a very common religion did not take issue w our brand of luv until they realized they couldn't get elected into any national office... some local but not national.

CRAZYLEG, I hole-e support not thinking "inside the box" ... giggles!

WM... I am Ms. Tungsten... "head" tubesteak inspector... at ur service. EEEEEE! (Say it, it's my internet grin)
Old 02-05-2016, 06:10 AM   #10
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Great news!!

Quote:
On Thursday, January 28, 2016 the New Hampshire Criminal Justice and Public Safety Committee held a hearing on*House Bill 1614, which removes all criminal penalties for "consensual sex between consenting adults" whether money is exchanged or not while making "any solicitation of sexual contact involving a person under 18 years of age or through the use of force or intimidation a felony."*

"We put forward this bill in response to*Amnesty International's August 2015 recommendation...
----------------------------------------
A brief review of US judicial history reveals it is a strong place to start change. I wonder if it will be brought up at the primaries next Tuesday... let's all watch 8)

Lacey dear, does that mean you will be visiting New England soon?? Puleeeeeease?!?
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 03:14 PM   #11
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

KISSES TO ED... I was wondering how long it would be before u seen me on here Luv. I almost said "hi" the other day but just wondered... 2 days... BIG KISS!
Old 02-05-2016, 05:15 PM   #12
curiousguy04
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

There is nothing explicit in the constitution or the bill of rights that directly pertains to sex exchanged for money. However I think the principles spelled out in the Declaration of Independence of protecting the rights of all for life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. To me laws should be limited to those necessary to protect the citizens of the state. I believe it is not controversial that prostitution laws came about due purely to religious objections. Same reason I can't buy beer on Sunday before noon. Interestingly enough some of the language in the proposed Amendments to the constitution proposed by James Madison would have said "The civil rights of none shall be abridged on account of religious belief or worship,". I believe this is essentially how we ended up with the first amendment but it didn't go as deep as Madison wanted.
curiousguy04 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 05:35 PM   #13
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

BAM!!! THERE IT IS!!!

CONGRATS Curious... I AM AMAZED. I don't know who u are but we are "brain mates".

Check this out...
The Declaration of Independence can make our argument almost verbatim. Change the intended institution of objection and u could almost hit print.

Now imagine adding the implications of certain other doctrine such as
1. FREEDOM FROM PERSECUTION
2. FREEDOM OF RELIGION (and the legal definition of religion is key here)
3. THE 10TH AMENDMENT is being violated...
now get this because of the 9th Amendment.

The Constitution and Bill of Rights are not written so much as what all it DOES ENCOMPASS.... what's NOT THERE is very powerful as in if it's not there... they are limited to what is there so they have no grounds from the SOURCE; being the intension of the framers and every challenged law only einsnifnit violates the INTENT of the framers as set out in the Constitution. So u r completely accurate in ur assessment of the Constitution but it seems to me most people don't understand... that's a good thing for our case!
Old 02-05-2016, 05:52 PM   #14
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

The Declaration of Independence: A Transcription

IN CONGRESS, July 4, 1776.

The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America,

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

Also, remember: the Laws of Nature... in this opening paragraph 8)
Old 02-06-2016, 07:36 AM   #15
curiousguy04
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Thanks Lacey. Sounds like we have a lot in common. Maybe we'll have a chance to meet some day. I'm in Texas but business takes me to Bama occasionally.
curiousguy04 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women