Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60583
gman4453259
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42132
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36495
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-15-2013, 09:48 AM   #1
Guest021716-4
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Reasons for not seeing someone. Provider or Hobbyist

How much does board persona influence your decision to see or not see someone and why?

After an experience I had with a client who thought I was real type-A, was intimited by me because, well, I still don't know why, I thought I would ask.

Me- I am guilty of paranoia about first timers due to a bad experience years ago. I can be overly cautious. I won't respond to one liners, but have found in a few instances, the gentleman was serious about a date.

Sometimes if I think a guy might be a jerk or I read his post history and he is mean on the board, I won't see him.

Do we tend to overlook people that we think might challenge our own belief systems etc. etc. ? Do you ever wonder if sometimes people just have extremely tough defensive mechanisms?
Guest021716-4 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 10:01 AM   #2
3daygetaway
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi View Post
How much does board persona influence your decision to see or not see someone and why?
There is no doubt that the words a provider chooses to use in her showcase/ads/signature line influence my conception of them, but it's the everyday posts that shed light on the persona.

When I am looking to meet someone new, I almost-always find them in Co-ed (not in ads, weekend lineup, or showcases). I like providers who participate in discussions and show their intelligence...even though in a session I don't want any talking!

And sometimes, their opinions turn me off/away, but not as quickly as bad grammar. Even if I disagree with a provider's stance, I am still more inclined to see them than a non-poster, because they are active here, and this place is my happy place!
3daygetaway is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 10:34 AM   #3
Guest021716-4
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

No talking in session! That's funny!! Helpful Hint... Just bring a ball gag.
or convince her you are deaf! I am guilty of talking, but I am cool with, "Scarlett, ssshh, get to work"!

I am in trouble with the bad grammer & I say fuck a lot, when I write! Two strikes against me! I wish I had an editor.

I would think most guys on here would not like a girl that posts alot. Hmmm, interesting.

This is my happy place too. I find I care less and less what people think & use the board as a creative outlet & for my own ammusment!

Is that bad? It sure is fun though!
Old 12-15-2013, 10:42 AM   #4
MARTlAN
Countdown

Encounters: 180
Cool

I don't really discriminate, but there are a couple that I have met personally non bcd and have no desire to see them because of their attitudes towards certain things. I have seen several girls with bad reviews some with alerts and had some stellar times. But to answer your question yes there is a couple of providers that I just refuse to see for personal reasons
MARTlAN is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 10:49 AM   #5
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martianman View Post
I don't really discriminate, but there are a couple that I have met personally non bcd and have no desire to see them because of their attitudes towards certain things. I have seen several girls with bad reviews some with alerts and had some stellar times. But to answer your question yes there is a couple of providers that I just refuse to see for personal reasons
So that's why you've never scheduled with me! LOL
Claire She Blows is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 10:54 AM   #6
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire She Blows View Post
That's his error then. I've seen you and am now looking for a 7-11, or bank to hijack so I can spend more time with you...
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 10:58 AM   #7
shayla84
Account Disabled

User ID: 159448
My ECCIE Reviews

I think the board has alot to do with peopole seeing people. There have been times where I havent seen someone because there assholes on here and not very nice, the reason I dont see them is cause I dont want to be put in the middle of him being an ass at my home with me. Or the only thing they post ever is for $40- 50 dates, and well I am not taking the chance.

Guys I know have seen me even though I might not be there type but they liked how I responded to critism, or I took responsibility for my actions and didnt make excuses, or they say they like my posts and attitude.

Personality and how you present your self on here has alot of influence when it comes to seeing someone I think.
But again this is my opinion !!!
shayla84 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 10:59 AM   #8
Guest021716-4
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martianman View Post
I must say, honestly, I think I would be intimidated by you! You have more reviews than me. I would be stressed out due to my competitive nature...thinking dang, I am going to have to stick a sparkler in ass or something to impress this one!!!
Old 12-15-2013, 11:01 AM   #9
shayla84
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
No talking in session! That's funny!! Helpful Hint... Just bring a ball gag.
or convince her you are deaf! I am guilty of talking, but I am cool with, "Scarlett, ssshh, get to work"!

I am in trouble with the bad grammer & I say fuck a lot, when I write! Two strikes against me! I wish I had an editor.

I would think most guys on here would not like a girl that posts alot. Hmmm, interesting.

This is my happy place too. I find I care less and less what people think & use the board as a creative outlet & for my own ammusment!

Is that bad? It sure is fun though!
Send it to claire lol I am about to send her my posts, I write how I talk and most times dont take the time to grammerize my post lol She can be our English teacher lol, I dont know how I passed through college lol
Old 12-15-2013, 11:01 AM   #10
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have one small requirement for visiting with someone, new or otherwise, and that's to speak to them over the phone for just a few moments.

It's surprising what those phone calls can accomplish, even if I have screened them already.

There have been a few times that I've declined an appointment after speaking to someone. Why? It varies.

When a guy has written and he's asking about situations that I'm not comfortable with (ex. scat, blood, fetishes that are out of my comfort zone, etc. ), then I have no problem telling him, as nicely as I can, that we're just not a good match.

If he's fairly inarticulate, that might be another reason.

Another reason for not seeing someone is if he really doesn't treat me as a human being, or has really backwards thoughts about women in society, I've been known to not see him again or refuse to see him in the first place.

A few months back, when I asked someone calling me (out of the blue) that I needed some screening, he told me that he had cash. And that was screening enough. He called me like three times and had this "Do it and I mean now, bitch" type of attitude.

It's very difficult to push me around. I generally do not argue with someone but if they wish to give me an attitude, I have no problem with saying no to seeing them.

Interesting topic. Someone really has to be obtuse and difficult for me to not see them. Hair, bad nails, color, complexion, movement ticks, ED, weight, special needs, wheelchairs, etc., doesn't bother in at all when meeting someone.

However, I have a few "no no" things that just turn me off.

Hard to tell what might do that but generally, it's a rare thing.

Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 11:03 AM   #11
Guest021716-4
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuglet View Post
That's his error then. I've seen you and am now looking for a 7-11, or bank to hijack so I can spend more time with you...
I have heard this several times!!! Claire is a perfect example. Some guys do not get her, but when they do....they really get her!!

And +1 Shayla!
Old 12-15-2013, 11:03 AM   #12
shayla84
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3daygetaway View Post
There is no doubt that the words a provider chooses to use in her showcase/ads/signature line influence my conception of them, but it's the everyday posts that shed light on the persona.

When I am looking to meet someone new, I almost-always find them in Co-ed (not in ads, weekend lineup, or showcases). I like providers who participate in discussions and show their intelligence...even though in a session I don't want any talking!

And sometimes, their opinions turn me off/away, but not as quickly as bad grammar. Even if I disagree with a provider's stance, I am still more inclined to see them than a non-poster, because they are active here, and this place is my happy place!
I talk alot lol but like others have no problem with someone saying " Here talk into this" lol Gag me if you like, my main goal is you leave happy and satisfied.
Old 12-15-2013, 11:09 AM   #13
Guest021716-4
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
I have one small requirement for visiting with someone, new or otherwise, and that's to speak to them over the phone for just a few moments.

It's surprising what those phone calls can accomplish, even if I have screened them already.

There have been a few times that I've declined an appointment after speaking to someone. Why? It varies.

When a guy has written and he's asking about situations that I'm not comfortable with (ex. scat, blood, fetishes that are out of my comfort zone, etc. ), then I have no problem telling him, as nicely as I can, that we're just not a good match.

If he's fairly inarticulate, that might be another reason.

Another reason for not seeing someone is if he really doesn't treat me as a human being, or has really backwards thoughts about women in society, I've been known to not see him again or refuse to see him in the first place.

A few months back, when I asked someone calling me (out of the blue) that I needed some screening, he told me that he had cash. And that was screening enough. He called me like three times and had this "Do it and I mean now, bitch" type of attitude.

It's very difficult to push me around. I generally do not argue with someone but if they wish to give me an attitude, I have no problem with saying no to seeing them.

Interesting topic. Someone really has to be obtuse and difficult for me to not see them. Hair, bad nails, color, complexion, movement ticks, ED, weight, special needs, wheelchairs, etc., doesn't bother in at all when meeting someone.

However, I have a few "no no" things that just turn me off.

Hard to tell what might do that but generally, it's a rare thing.

Elisabeth
"Another reason for not seeing someone is if he really doesn't treat me as a human being, or has really backwards thoughts about women in society, I've been known to not see him again or refuse to see him in the first place". Me Too!!
Old 12-15-2013, 11:11 AM   #14
MARTlAN
Countdown

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire She Blows View Post
Not at all. You are one of the few I'm surprised I haven't seen yet. I see us meeting in the not so distant future and having an epic time.
Old 12-15-2013, 11:20 AM   #15
MARTlAN
Countdown

Cool

Quote:
I must say, honestly, I think I would be intimidated by you! You have more reviews than me. I would be stressed out due to my competitive nature...thinking dang, I am going to have to stick a sparkler in ass or something to impress this one!!!
No sweetie no need for a sparkler, besides I have seen that before and that was not as fun as you think, specially doggy, ouch that burned... But you my dear are definitely on my radar and has been for while now. I feel like I need to bring my A game and B game and maybe my C game ,which really is just me trying not to sob, but kidding aside I do feel a little intimidated by you, but now that I know you share a similar feeling I think it might be time to meet so that we can intimidate each other, now I can't guarantee that you won't be disappointed, but you probably will. ..

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women