Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
test
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162445
Yssup Rider60288
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48409
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41359
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35776
Mojojo33117

Old 04-16-2011, 09:22 AM   #1
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Reviews/Spa Reviews

I was reading the spa reviews forum and wanted to touch upon something.

That spa has been around Omaha for decades....at least two decades that I know of. LE has known about them for about the same amount of time I'm guessing. By putting the address in the review, you're not telling LE something they don't already know. Now, whether or not LE wants to act on it, that's up to them.

If you don't post the name or general location, how are you helping out your follow hobbyists by posting a review?

I personally don't see anything wrong with having the address in the review because the spa is open to the PUBLIC. They're in the phone book, they do depend on the public to walk into the doors to pay the bills.

Now, posting a providers address would be a HUGE no no because it could be a private residence and unlike the spa, its NOT open to the public.

Hopefully I helped make some points more clearer.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 10:22 AM   #2
merz28
Premium Access

Encounters: 113

Thank you for making those points clear. I was not going to comment on the matter because it will turn into a he said, she said situation. Obviously a personal opinion on the matter.

If were up to myself and I found a provider i really liked I would not put a review up. This way the fewer appointments she would make and the more available it would be for me. However that is not how this hobby works. Quality information and point in conversation keeps us all safe. Plus it will hopefully bring them in quality clients.
merz28 is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 10:27 AM   #3
guest101013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 44

Actually it has been open longer than 20 years. Before it moved to its current location, it use to be on the backside of the plaza at 78th & Pacific. When I was just a pup I use to toss a few back at the lounge on the front of the plaza and then head to the backside for a little bit of relaxation. Actually, the first time I visited the place and the bar on the front side I was a junior in high school. Come to think of it, I'm still dong the same thing now except I have the internet and hobby cell phone. Guess guys never do grow up and still think with their little heads. A little old lady who smoked like a chimney use to run it back in the early 80's. She ended up being a friend of mine and introduced me to quite a few head turners that rocked my world and drained the wallet. Geez, I must be getting old.
guest101013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 11:04 AM   #4
poprod
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Thanks Nash. I liked your reflection of the past! Isn't it great to reflect on some of the good old days?
poprod is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 01:19 PM   #5
John Bull
Valued Poster

I miss my AMP's. Oh dear, I surely do!
John Bull is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 03:14 PM   #6
Guest090116-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

Sigh.........yep. I was in , well, let's say Denver a short while ago. While on my way running an errand I realized I could just take a little detour.

100 later I was a very happy boy. About as close to drive-thru as it will ever get!

lol
Guest090116-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 01:30 PM   #7
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Since I titled this thread Reviews....I'm going to touch upon a review comment I just saw.

Ask the lady if BBBJ is available? Seriously? You NEVER ask a lady about her services and if either one of you (gent or lady) ask/answer those types of questions.....yikes!

Silly rabbits, y'all should know better.

Take advice from someone who is known within the hobby community.
Old 04-21-2011, 01:50 PM   #8
kendra kayy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 15353
My ECCIE Reviews

Umm yea, I got that question yesterday and he got hung up on. Lets keep the calls, emails, and txts PG!! Keep the fun and all that goes with it BCD guys. And yes I know gentlemen wanna know what they are getting.. but come on now. With questions like that you will be getting absolutley nothing from me or most decent and safe providers.
kendra kayy is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 06:55 AM   #9
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Some providers it is easy to find a price for the time, but some don't always provide it easily. What is the best way to ask on the phone?
farmstud60 is online now   Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 08:54 AM   #10
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Ask them if they have a website with their times and rates listed. If they don't have a website, ask them what their "donation" for an hour of their time is.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women