Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Iowa > The Sandbox - Iowa
test
The Sandbox - Iowa The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70674
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60196
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48379
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41224
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-18-2014, 09:39 PM   #1
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Home early

I walk in and hang my keys on a hook in the kitchen. There is music playing loud. It's Marty Robbins El Paso. I hear a moan from the room on my left. Turning, there she is on her back. Her legs are spread wide and she has two fingers thrusting her inside. Her back is arched and her eyes are held tight. She doesn't even know I'm here. At once I'm rock hard. I remove my belt. Then my pants fall to the floor. I kick off my pants and shoes and grab my trunk of a throbbing cock. I shake my dick to the rhythm of her thrusting. Her left hand smacks and then tightly grabs her own ass. The veins bulge on my neck as I hear her curse my name. She shudders as I shower her with my hot spawn. Her eyes find me and it's then I'm glad her gun is not near her. I grab her wrist as she raises her hand to strike me. Our eyes meet and I can feel her heat. Her eyes are of fire and her breasts are a beacon of lust. Our lips meet and engulf our souls. Damn it to hell I love her. My undoing she is. My dad warned me about her. He never met her but he knew her just the same. I can feel her hips grind on mine. My mind swirls as it tries to keep itself sane.
She's wild and unforgiving. Her eyes are full of fire and her claws draw me closer. I'm her slave yet she begs me, she pleads. I kiss her soft neck and thank God I'm alive. Her sweet skin is my downfall.
She says "It's too bad you're spent."" Try me woman." I say. The wild woman suckles my breast. Her firm hand couples my sack and her eyes bore through mine. I can taste her breath. Her chest heaves and my body is happy with the touch. My mind tries to protect me but I will not have it. She is my everything. As I turn my head back and close my eyes I know I'm the fool.

I then taste her tongue on mine. Can I draw her even closer I think? My arms hold her close and she responds in kind. Then she lays back and smiles. I'm breathing hard and there she is. Radiant and beautiful. She smiles and puts her fingers through my hair. “Kill me know “ I silently plead.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 10:41 PM   #2
livn2do
Premium Access

Encounters: 111

Damn! That made me a little wet.
livn2do is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 10:46 PM   #3
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks but I feel sorry for you if you ever met her.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 11:39 PM   #4
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Nicely written . If i read it through my eyes a song comes to mind ZZ Tops Brown Sugar .I Had a addiction that i felt the same way with . But The way you wrote you have talent man i find your words excellent .
normalguy21 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women