Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35842
Mojojo33117

Old 01-05-2012, 03:54 PM   #1
ThrillBill88
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3
Default How's that "Hope and change" working for ya? We're definitely changing from a Republic/Democracy, to an "Ineptocracy."

Ineptocracy (in-ept-o-cra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.
ThrillBill88 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 08:22 AM   #2
TerraFirma
Account Disabled

Encounters: 48

It would be interesting to see what the political makeup of the board is. I, for one, am voting for Ron Paul, regardless of whether he runs as an Independent or Republican. Without getting into heated political debate, I would be interested in whom everyone favors. I would imagine the starter of this thread would be with me.
TerraFirma is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 09:24 AM   #3
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I like Ron Paul too!!

I really hope within 20 years we will have 3 parties maybe 4,
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 12:55 PM   #4
GRIN OF SIN
Valued Poster

Texas is a Republican state, last I checked, but Austin is somewhat of an anomaly, so I'm not sure what the divide would be. As I've stated before, there is so much BCD deals going on in politics that you never really know if the candidate your supporting is really what he/she seems to be.

I don't care if they're Republican, Democrat, Independent or other... they all make promises they can't keep, they all flip flop (which isn't always a bad thing) and they all become subject to forces other than "the people". Voting has become less about evaluating data, and more about gut feeling.

That's just my view on it, though.
GRIN OF SIN is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 11:26 AM   #5
Phat3lvis
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

The only difference between a Democrat and a Republican are the lies they tell as they pander to their perceived constituency.

BCD they are all the same, liars, cheats, thieves and power junkies, telling us to do as they say not as they do.
Phat3lvis is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 04:18 PM   #6
Sabor
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

That hope and change is working just fine. Mid 50's and will very soon jump into retirement, self employed. Money can be made in any economy and I believe this country barely avoided a depression with Obama at the helm, no thanks to a stagnant congress.

All time favorite politician that I got vote for - Barry Goldwater as a senator and as a presidential candidate, always said what he believed, his "60 Minutes" interview was a classic.

Biggest problem with today's politicians - closed minded, poll driven, and obsessed with reelection.
Sabor is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women