Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60209
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48388
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41254
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-05-2010, 11:57 PM   #1
Jenna Wild
Account Disabled

User ID: 12218
Default Let's Be adult Provider's Lady's

Over the past week i have let some of you good gents down , Like i said in the pm's i will post this out in the open Forum. I am not going to use any names because you ladies know who you are! I have turned down 8 eccie members in the last week due to Providers not wanting to confirm a reference, Let's be grown about this. one day we will all need each other to verify someone. I am not expecting this to turn into a long political Drama thread , And Do not need any publicity! I am who i am i do what i say. That is all that is important! So Ladies please remember be Kind to the new Providers around here, I am sure The Great Gents would get very bored if they didn't see new faces.

Alyssa
Old 07-06-2010, 12:06 AM   #2
alhilto
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

I agree, it is hard to get an appointment with providers if you can't get verified. I would love to set something up with you but I fall into that black hole.
Old 07-06-2010, 12:27 AM   #3
Jenna Wild
Account Disabled

User ID: 12218

Sorry sweetie! If you can get a Hobbyist to vouch for you it's even better.
And for the remaining 7 Members that would also like to put a +1 to this thread, you will get 50.00 off your sessions once i get you verified.
Old 07-06-2010, 12:34 AM   #4
CivilBarrister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

So how can I get verified?

oh....+1
Old 07-06-2010, 01:19 AM   #5
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

They can't try p411?
I mean there's ways around the verification process but if that is your only way of screening Alyssa you're limitnig your self but I understand you must be careful.
Old 07-06-2010, 05:33 AM   #6
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyssa32 View Post
Over the past week i have let some of you good gents down , Like i said in the pm's i will post this out in the open Forum. I am not going to use any names because you ladies know who you are! I have turned down 8 eccie members in the last week due to Providers not wanting to confirm a reference, Let's be grown about this. one day we will all need each other to verify someone. I am not expecting this to turn into a long political Drama thread , And Do not need any publicity! I am who i am i do what i say. That is all that is important! So Ladies please remember be Kind to the new Providers around here, I am sure The Great Gents would get very bored if they didn't see new faces.

Alyssa

Don't you have your own method for verifying people? Seriously you cant really get mad at other ladies if they do not respond to you. It's your job to verify these gents not theirs. I've read reviews where ladies check their clients id upon meeting them, not that its a good system in my opinion but you have to give them credit for having their own system or at least trying to. I think you need to come up with an alternative method in case something like this happens.
Old 07-06-2010, 05:39 AM   #7
Guest030915
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

I don't know if I was one of the 8 but....

+1
Old 07-06-2010, 07:32 AM   #8
Guest091710
Account Disabled

User ID: 2211

Wow, this would have been better kept in the girls room or private pm's. Just sayin, and at some point You have to decide to take risk based on the information You gather, not just trusting another provider who took her own risk. FYI getting busted for Your first offense is just a misdemeanor. Secondly verifying their work and having them register the room, as well as working earlier hours in daylight if possible are ways to help ensure Your safety. Also i have shown up early to watch said client, knowing who i will be on the other side of the door when it opens helps me. Also watching the surrounding area for anything that may set off alarms when Your not suppose to be there yet. The list goes on, but common sense and gut instinct always make my last call.

To be further honest this time of year has proved to be slow for some of us girls who have been around a while. Don't worry i was "dejour" once myself too. Your time will come and expire as most are OTO. Best be saving. i do give references when i can, However considering i have seen literally 100's of hobbiesst, it becomes harder then one may think.
Old 07-06-2010, 08:03 AM   #9
Guest110713-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by alhilto View Post
I would love to set something up with you but I fall into that black hole.
Pardon the pun you referring to her NBA policy

Kidding aside

I always thought that some ladies despised giving references because it was a lost of business. Kinda like going to a titty bar and asking your favorite dancer "Introduce me to that new hot girl so I can spend all my money on her instead of you"
Old 07-06-2010, 08:13 AM   #10
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I think it's kind of good for the guys to know if the providers they use won't vouch for them

New guys here depend on this to get started. Why should this thread be anywhere but where it is.
Old 07-06-2010, 08:20 AM   #11
Guest091710
Account Disabled

bc its confrontational to address fellow provider with the "lets be adults here tone" while asking for their help, and boasting about turning down 8 clients because shes in the wrong business, is just that boasting. If she has no ability to screen, and take her safety into her own hands, then she is clearly going to have major problems with all aspects of this. Not trying to be a B or start another dog pile, i think i gave her some sound good advice.

Lets not insinuate Your co workers are childish though and THEN ask them to fill out Your report. BTW i am not one of the providers she is talking about. i do give references, and even suggest other ladies from time to time. It does become hard to remember everyone You have ever seen. i try not to keep a paper trail so i don't write it down, and delete all private emails weekly, so it does become hard to just vouch for someone.

i encourage my guys especially newbies i see to write reviews, so that they create a profile for them self. As well as encourage great service by a provider knowing Your going to write a review. i tell them all the same pls feel free to use me as a reference, i screen calls, so leave a vm and ill return the call promptly, as well as encourage a review. So many do not realize the power of review, until its explained to them. Also serves as a guys reference. i think many of my OTO clients would appreciate the total discretion.
Old 07-06-2010, 08:24 AM   #12
SneakyCancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

+1 for my big head and +1 for my other head.....this is the perfect thread area.

getting verified is why and how we do what we do when we do it. I am not one to go pay p411 or any other agency to keep my information. heck apple computers, government agencies, banks, credit cards....etc....all get hacked. What happens when these provider reference ones do the same?

50 bucks off.....am I one the lucky 8? how bout a social first then the date.
Old 07-06-2010, 08:30 AM   #13
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I say guys deserve to know if a certain provider won't vouch for them. If it happened to me I damn sure wouldn't see that provider again
Old 07-06-2010, 08:38 AM   #14
Guest091710
Account Disabled

With all due respect that is fine, i am saying that communication between all 3 party's in private would be the adult way of settling it. i would definitely have been honest and said such provider wont verify You, but to the client requesting, not the whole board. Definitely would have left out the insinuations of being childish when asking for someones help. Only took the time to reply to try to help her out, as she has been really struggling with this. It can all be very overwhelming in the beginning.
Old 07-06-2010, 08:41 AM   #15
Guest091710
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibechill View Post
Pardon the pun you referring to her NBA policy

Kidding aside

I always thought that some ladies despised giving references because it was a lost of business. Kinda like going to a titty bar and asking your favorite dancer "Introduce me to that new hot girl so I can spend all my money on her instead of you"
i dont despise giving references bc its a loss of business, its the actual opposite, You will lose a client if You fail to vouch for him, just as fast. It can sometimes just be overwhelming to remember all the clients You have seen.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women