Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60209
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48388
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41254
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-05-2010, 01:43 AM   #1
Latina Bella
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29356
My ECCIE Reviews
Post Providers who don't see black men

I always wondered why some providers will not see a client if he is of color. I've seen plenty ads on bp where they underline "no black men." Whats up with that? Anyone?
Old 07-05-2010, 02:24 AM   #2
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

Rambro will explain it to you...

Too beaucoup
Attached Images
File Type: png Too_beaucoup.png (255.8 KB, 1191 views)
Old 07-05-2010, 02:28 AM   #3
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

You can find this discussion in a few threads here its preference, as well as fear and racism but whatever I don't want to see them if they don't want to see me.
Old 07-05-2010, 02:29 AM   #4
stevesanderson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I know a provider that had a black pimp, but does not now. She said her pimp was very jealous and knew that she was not attracted to white men. So he would not let her see black men. But that's just one documented example straight from a provider who worked under this NBA policy.
Old 07-05-2010, 02:31 AM   #5
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas View Post
Rambro will explain it to you...

Too beaucoup
I pack that pure Texas black snake, but its no too damn beaucoup!

I love FMJ
Old 07-05-2010, 07:03 AM   #6
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

All peckers are green.
Old 07-05-2010, 10:10 AM   #7
Cousin Dupree
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevesanderson View Post
I know a provider that had a black pimp, but does not now. She said her pimp was very jealous and knew that she was not attracted to white men. So he would not let her see black men. But that's just one documented example straight from a provider who worked under this NBA policy.

I have personally known two providers who made a big deal out of not seeing black guys who had a black "friend", although it was not clear whether he was a manager/pimp/boyfriend (or maybe all three?). I think you may be on to something that this is their way of keeping it all business.
Old 07-05-2010, 10:47 AM   #8
Guest061514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 25021
My ECCIE Reviews

-shrug-

As a black provider, heheh I don't have any Earthly clue as to why some have the NBA policy... but I know some who have one for latin men as well, they just don't post it.

There are men who dont or have yet to see black providers, it's just preference. Some guys like spinners, some like curvy women, etc. Not saying it's right or wrong, it's just how some people are.
Old 07-05-2010, 11:12 AM   #9
Nina Rae
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7731
My ECCIE Reviews

To me, a hard dick is a hard dick...and I love them all just the same! Ha! But there are a number of threads on this board about this. Apparently, its just the lady or the gent's preference. I've learned to be ok with it. If a provider has an NBA policy...its no big deal. More for me! For the gents who choose not to see black providers...that's not a problem. But when they complain about seeing the same old thing all the time, I remind myself its because they chose it. A little mocha goes a long way!
Old 07-05-2010, 12:23 PM   #10
Guest030915
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Yeah...this topic has been talked about a lot throughout the years. Just to piggyback on what has already been said, with some the NBA policy is because they have a black pimp who won't let them see other black men. With others it may because they've had bad experiences with black men....you know, letting a few bad apples spoil the bunch type thing. With others, it's just a matter of preference. They just don't want to see black men.

From what I've found there are a few ladies that have NBA policies that may lift that policy for select gentlemen. I actually had that happen to me with a black provider. She was known for not seeing black men. (I always found it funny that people would discriminate against their own race) I called her up one day after seeing a few good reviews just to see what would happen. After a conversation with her she said she liked what she heard over the phone and wanted to see me in person. After meeting her I guess she figured I was professional enough to see. So, she lifted her NBA policy for me.

It may not happen every time, but it's at least worth a shot if it's a provider you really want to see.
Old 07-05-2010, 01:05 PM   #11
Latina Bella
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29356
My ECCIE Reviews

I was up all night and bored didn't look for a thread just posted the question..
Old 07-05-2010, 01:47 PM   #12
pyro
Account Disabled

Its your business hon, its your choice. There are a myriad of reasons why i do or don't see a provider, and thats my choice. As long as we are not rude or inconsiderate about it, it shouldn't be a problem. Let's not complain but accept the consequences of our business/purchase decisions...

just my $.02

py
Old 07-06-2010, 05:04 AM   #13
elchile
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I have heard from one provider that having a NBA policy actually added to her business because of other hobbyists preferences.

Personally it seems silly, Why even hobby if you demand that a provider has a NBA policy. Like Chris Rock said, its not like your planting a flag anywhere.
Old 07-06-2010, 09:37 AM   #14
SneakyCancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

either way.....i am saddened by it. i am an equal opportunity sex machine. we all have preference....and its bottom line is green and cream with a dead president stamped on it. I have a certain taste that i go for but i will look outside my window to see the forest.

oh well, like trey said, if they wont see me, then fine....i used to get mad but it is a matter of choice. but to those that have one and excuse it the policy for a day, holla at me quick before you change your mind. lol

I spoke to one who said she had to a few bad experiences with brothas, but the more she hobby'd realized that it was all races and sizes. Since dropped the NBA policy.
Old 07-06-2010, 11:23 AM   #15
CivilBarrister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

There are clearly some racists out there on both sides. I heard about a guy who PAID a lady monthly to have an NBA policy....seriously WTF???

But at the end of the day, this is a VERY personal business and everyone should have the complete, total and absolute right to see or not see anyone they want. PERIOD.

Its a bitch to want to see some lady and find out that she won't see me for one reason or another; all I can do is move on or try to get a vouch from one of my FEW buddies.

I was at the Pirate Ship one day and one of my buddies asked me who was next on my list. I told him and he SCREAMED NO NO NO, you can't see her! When I asked why, he said she had a NBA policy and she wouldn't see him. I laughed. Then I called her, told her my buddy was an awesome guy, incredibly nice looking (DAMN MOFO) and I would absolutely vouch for him. She saw him several times.

BUT I can also tell you that was not the only time my friends (different races and sizes) asked me to put in a good word for them with some ladies, who then did agree to see the guy, despite not meeting her "criteria".

SO, guys if there is a lady you just have to see, you might try getting a little help - at least for the introduction.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women