Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Central & South America > Costa Rica - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 647
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162360
Yssup Rider60210
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48389
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41258
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-24-2016, 09:55 AM   #1
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66
Default How is San Jose CR now?

Possibly going down in mid March. Is the Hotel Del Rey nice enough or is there a better option. La Amistad perhaps? Any Hyatt close enough to Hotel Del Rey?

Is the Blue Marlin still packed with Snatch? Key Largo?

I haven't been in CR for a long time.

Thanks for the assistance.
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 05:25 PM   #2
Mako113
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Yeah, Del Rey always has plenty of options available but I'm hearing the Key Largo has been slow except for an occasional decent window late when Del Rey dies down. DR is an OK place to stay. If you are 3rd floor or higher you won't hear the Lobby. They do charge a Chica fee every time you bring a gal to your room, but I think it's only $10 so at 2 or 3 per day you are paying the same as the nicer hotels. I don't think the Hyatts are chica-friendly. Amistad is excellent, the all-inclusive deal (room, food, drinks) is a hard deal to beat starting around 100/day. Only problem is they never have girls on site, you have to go out to hunt. This is why I always stay at Sportsman's Lodge, best of both worlds - Girls on site, but not as large of scale as DR, nice rooms and good food. No chica fees at SL or Amistad but they cost a little more per night.

Be careful with March. Easter is Mar 27 this year and the week leading up to it is holy week and there are much fewer choices around. I am looking at April this spring, but not sure I can wait that long so considering early to mid March as well.

Have fun
Mako113 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 06:04 PM   #3
Daddio
Valued Poster

Thanks for the help. Is La Amistad close to Del Rey? Close enough to walk? Same with Sports,an lodge?

Is it safe to walk with your Chica back to La Amistad from Del Rey?

Thanks.
Old 01-25-2016, 08:47 AM   #4
BigMikeinKC
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
Thanks for the help. Is La Amistad close to Del Rey? Close enough to walk? Same with Sports,an lodge?

Is it safe to walk with your Chica back to La Amistad from Del Rey?

Thanks.
I always stay at La Amistad. The all inclusive deal with unlimited food and drink can't be beat. The Sportman Lodge is a block and 1/2 away, so you can pull a girl out of there and walk back at anytime.

The Del Rey is a 10- 15 minute walk at most. Safe to walk? I have no problems in the daytime. At night I take a cab, unless I am with a group. Cab will cost you a rojo or 2 bucks. 4 bucks if you pick one up in front of the Sportsman. 2 dollars is well spent for safety.

At night the trannys hang out on the street corners close to Del Rey and in the parks. They are know to be excellent pickpockets. Never pick a girl up off the street! Tranny or not, it is not safe.

Sportmans and Del Rey card the girls to make sure they are of age.

The pensions are safe as long as you stay in the Gulch. Try Zona 2 or Monicas.

If you look up Costa Rica Ticas on the internet there's a good board for info.

Have fun, I'll be done there next month.
BigMikeinKC is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 10:25 AM   #5
Daddio
Valued Poster

Thanks Big Mike!!! I Appreciate the info.
Old 02-05-2016, 06:46 PM   #6
CaptainMastPole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

I will be going early March. I mess up last year and went during holy week. There were still some options so it was not a total bust. I am hoping that the ladies will be around early March and eager to work to buffer for not working during holy week and easter.
CaptainMastPole is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 08:32 PM   #7
Glen
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

I'm going this week. Staying at the park inn. That was my only option due to a business meeting. Are they tica guest friendly? Any info would be appreciated.
Glen is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 08:28 PM   #8
Dragon77
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 40

Does anyone know or have a list of chica friendly hotels in San Jose and Jaco? Also any info on affordable transport to and from San Jose and Jaco would be great as well. Planning a trip in early May with a buddy. Any info will greatly be appreciated.
Dragon77 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 06:25 AM   #9
dfrm65
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I always stay at Monaco in Jaco. monacojaco.com
dfrm65 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 06:42 PM   #10
Mako113
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17
Default cr

For transport I recommend One Lucky Dog. He posts on this site quite bit. Look through a few of the CR threads on here and you will find a post of his, and his contact info/website will be in his signature.

Guest-friendly Hotels in Jaco - Cocal, Crocs, Hotel 9, Poseiden, Copacabana and my favorite Morgans cove. I am sure there are others but those are the first ones I thought of.

In San Jose, in order of my personal favorites - Sportsman's Lodge, La Amistad, Dunn Inn, Taormina (formerly Mona Lisa) and Del Rey. Again I am sure there are more but these are closest to the action.
Mako113 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women