Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Central & South America > Costa Rica - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 647
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162359
Yssup Rider60210
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48389
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41258
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-21-2015, 08:47 PM   #1
Mako113
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17
Default San Jose

I will be heading down solo in a few weeks, Nov13-18. Anyone going to be there during that time wants to hook up for a beer or some hunting shoot me a PM. I will be staying at the Sportsman's Lodge.
Mako113 is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 03:14 AM   #2
Houston guy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

Mako. I just got my flight to SJ and thinking about staying at sportsmens. I would like to hear what your thoughts on that hotel. I'll be there in late Jan for a week of playing. Any Intel on it would be great. Thanks Guy
Houston guy is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 06:34 PM   #3
Mako113
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

For me there are only two places I would want to stay in San Jose. The Sportsman's or La Amistad. They are a block away from each other and within walking distance of the Del Rey and over a dozen MP's. The Sport'sman's Lodge (SL) is smaller and there seems to always be a sense of camaraderie among the guests. It's a great place to stay for someone on their first trip as the fellas that hang out there are a wealth of information and willing to help out a newbie on learning the scene. Another perk is that there are girls on site all the time. They don't work there, they are independents, but SL screens the gals before they allow them to hang out and get business and if there are ever valid complaints they lose their badge and don't get to come back. There are certainly less girls there than there ever are at the Del Rey but you will find they are not as pushy and tend to be more of the GFE type.

La Amistad does not have girls working on site, but you are welcome to bring girls back with no guest fee, they are just not allowed to hang out and solicit. The big draw of Amistad is the All Inclusive Deal. For about 100/day (more or less depending on room type) you get your room, any meals on site are included, all well drinks and local beers are included, free transportation to and from the airport, and free transport to Jaco and back if you are heading over there for a day or two. They have a shuttle that goes back and forth daily.

Both places have nice rooms, very hospitable English-speaking staff that will make sure your stay is enjoyable. Both offer at least a 10% discount if you are a CRT member and both have excellent food.

Hope this helps with your decision.
Mako113 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women