Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
test
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 11-15-2011, 11:13 AM   #1
bsmith39401
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7
Default Useful Questions

Hello all. I was doing some thinking and wanted to get a post going. As a little consideration goes a long way, I am posting some questions and welcome everyone's input.

One how long should you wait for a call back from a provider before you assume she isn't calling?

If this is someone you really want to see is it rude to call back, and if so how long should you wait?

If you do receive a call back and have allready booked with a plan B girl, what obligations do you have to the first girl and to the second girl?

Best place to discuss services and rates? Call, email, PM.

If you meet someone and they don't look as advertised, best way to politely escape.

I know these may could be newbie questions, but I wanted to put them out there. After all, if we don't help each other no one else will.

Thanks and stay safe
bsmith39401 is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 11:35 AM   #2
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

Your questions are difficult to answer, so many variables. One I can answer right away is rates and services. If she is a verified provider, look at her showcase. If she isn't and has a website, you should check there. It would save a whole lot of time and energy if a gentleman would read the advertisement, at least the ones that are written intelligently.
If I were a guy and the girl who answered the door is not the same girl in the ad, I would politely bow out, saying something like "I'm sorry, I think I am mistaken", or the easiest solution is to turn around and walk away.
Hope I was able to help in some way.
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 12:01 PM   #3
Guest080613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 104459
Default In regards to the following questions...

Q) How long should you wait for a call back from a provider before you assume she isn't calling?

A) This is a tough one to answer, as it is different with each lady. I would say it depends on the nature of calling.

Q) If this is someone you really want to see is it rude to call back, and if so how long should you wait?

A) I would suggest leaving a message and give a time to have her call back. If it does not work, then proceed to try back again in a couple of hours.

Q) If you do receive a call back and have already booked with a plan B girl, what obligations do you have to the first girl and to the second girl?

A) Ah, this is a tricky one because this actually does happen alot lol. If plan B is booked with you before the other lady calls then just be up front and honest with her that you had already made other arrangements because you had a time frame. HONESTY IS ALWAYS BEST POLICY and does not make you out to be a TW.

Q)Best place to discuss services and rates? Call, email, PM.

A) Do your research. Alot of ladies find it offensive for a gentleman to ask these things as this is what websites, showcases and reviews are for.

Q)If you meet someone and they don't look as advertised, best way to politely escape.

A) Simply walk to your car and get it and go home. You do not owe any explanations to the lady if it is a bait and switch.

I hope that this helped out a little bit!
Guest080613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 04:57 PM   #4
JustaGuyinMS
Ambassador

Encounters: 116

Excellent answers from both ladies who preceded me with their replies! +2

JaG
JustaGuyinMS is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 05:22 PM   #5
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Opinions are like assholes... everyone has one. Here's mine, FWIW (and I don't think they're necessarily worth much).

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsmith39401 View Post
If this is someone you really want to see is it rude to call back, and if so how long should you wait?
If time isn't of the essence, I don't think it's rude to call back the next day, assuming you don't have reason to believe she's not available the next day. Personally, I don't want to look like a pest or a stalker. If I can't reach her the next day, leave a message, and she still won't call me back, I tell myself it's her loss (just lying to myself to salve my ego; I know damn well it's no loss to her) and move on.

If time is of the essence... I'm never in that much of a hurry.

Quote:
If you do receive a call back and have allready booked with a plan B girl, what obligations do you have to the first girl and to the second girl?
You've made a commitment to Ms. Plan B. Honor it. Ms. Plan A should understand (even if your excuse is simply, "I'm sorry, but my circumstances have changed and I'm not able to see you after all"; you don't have to tell her everything). If she doesn't, I'd question whether I want to see her at all.

Quote:
If you meet someone and they don't look as advertised, best way to politely escape.
I'd simply tell her that on face to face meeting, I don't think she's really my type. I think I'd give her something like 10-20% of the understood fee as a token of my understanding of the fact that she has been inconvenienced (possibly refused other appointments, may have had to travel, etc).

But I've been accused of being soft-hearted and soft headed.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 10:44 PM   #6
Anita Lay
BANNED

User ID: 95934
My ECCIE Reviews

wow.... great questions.
You are so funny BCG.
I personally know it's difficult to get back in touch with a guy when you have sessions going on and day time is BUSY BUSY....
Some ladies already have set appts with their regulars and trying to fit a new guy in a paticular time slot is hard to do if she is low volume. I do only one morning appt and other slots are set on a as-needed-bases. I try to cacht them while in the mood.
By the time afternoon rolls around he is out of the area or has found someone else.. the mood will over come him.
I don't see anything wrong with calling her more than once in a day. Could be flattering..
I disguss my rates by phone only due to the fact that you can't post amounts in certain places and it can get confusing. If you decide at the last minute to run a special there won't be any missuderstandings..
If you meet someone and they don't look like the advertising, act like you lost your cell phone and go back to your vehicle as if you are looking for it... DRIVE AWAY.
Tell them you are on call with work and you HAVE TO HAVE YOUR CELL PHONE.
Anita Lay is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 08:54 AM   #7
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

All great answers.

All I could add is:
Leave a message.
Tell me your name, what number I can call back & specific time for me to try & reach you.

I refuse to return missed phone calls. I respond to voicemails with the above info.
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women