Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
test
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60417
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48459
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41748
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36105
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-06-2013, 07:04 PM   #1
Louisiana34
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5
Default Babes or Danny's

Going to be in Jackson for a night week after next and wanted y'all's opinion on which is currently better babes or Danny's? Been to both but it's been a while and I know how turnover can be. Will prolly be a Wednesday or Thursday. Don't need extras just want to have fun at the club
Louisiana34 is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 07:43 PM   #2
Smile Guy 69
GOOFY FUCKER

Encounters: 24

Can't go wrong with either one in my opinion. I think both are equally good, just a little different. Danny's is bigger, and I think they typically have a few more girls than Babes. But I've seen some smoking hot and very friendly ladies at both of them (and, of course, some not-so-smoking-hot ladies at both as well). Both of them also have some decent options for more private encounters.

You could always try each one for about an hour and decide which one seems best to you that particular night. I did that one night a while back, and still couldn't decide which one I liked better. Had a great time at both clubs and was one of the most fun nights I've ever had at strip club(s).

I'm sure some nights are better than others, and the only time I've ever gone is on Friday and Saturday nights, which I'm pretty sure tend to be the best nights. Haven't been in a while though. Been trying to avoid it because it's such a painful tease. However, now you've got me thinking about going, and tonight would certainly be a good time to go.

Both of these clubs have their own proponents and detractors, and I know that some people definitely have strong opinions as to which one is best for whatever reason. Nevertheless, I can only speak from my own personal experience, and my honest, unbiased, disinterested opinion is that both are great.

I regret that I cannot give you the simple, straight-forward answer that you are seeking, but that's my humble opinion for whatever it's worth. Might just need to flip a coin to help you decide. I feel certain you'll have a good time either way you go.
Smile Guy 69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 09:18 PM   #3
Louisiana34
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Thank you for that answer sir. I'm thinking Danny's just for options.ill prolly end up taking a taxi so I can get hammered its been a while
Louisiana34 is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 09:34 PM   #4
Smile Guy 69
GOOFY FUCKER

Encounters: 24

The taxi is always a good idea. Could save you thousands on a DUI. A friend of mine recently learned that the hard way. Very painful lesson. Whatever you do, I hope you have lots of fun and stay safe.
Smile Guy 69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 08:38 AM   #5
mississippifunguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

From what I'm hearing. Dannys has the better looking ladies right now. We're going the 28 for a friends BDay party and I can't wait
mississippifunguy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women