Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35953
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-24-2015, 12:19 PM   #1
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default The Clintons on welfare...

Yes, this is an opinion but that changes nothing. The Clintons are living off the proceeds of their foundation, this includes Chelsea. They are all living off charity you could say (of course most charity cases can't buy a $10 million condo) so they must be welfare cases. Hillary will do anything to get close to the "common people".
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 01:48 PM   #2
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Here's an interesting article on the Clinton Foundation. It is a non profit organization that rely on donations to build a better, healthier society. To combat poverty and strengthen women's rights. All Clinton's programs are referred to as initiatives. Main contributors are people like George Soros, that should tell ya something. It's the typical liberal scam program. " look at me" Look at us" we are doing something for the world, as they stuff their pockets. They ought to get their sorry asses over to Detroit, and Gary Indiana to see what their foundation can do to help those fucked up places.

Jim

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/f...82&category=79
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 01:55 PM   #3
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

It's an opinion but that changes nothing lol

You're not just good at lying to us, you're even lying to yourself.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 03:10 PM   #4
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
It's an opinion but that changes nothing lol

You're not just good at lying to us, you're even lying to yourself.
That I agree with this 100 %. No matter what the Clintons do, steal, lie, rape, molest, thumb their nose at the the laws you and I must obey, their loyal lackeys, boot lickers, and minions will follow.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 05:43 PM   #5
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
That I agree with this 100 %. No matter what the Clintons do, steal, lie, rape, molest, thumb their nose at the the laws you and I must obey, their loyal lackeys, boot lickers, and minions will follow.
I don't follow shit. Look at Rand Paul's son. High and drunk, runs into a parked car and isn't even arrested. The rules just don't apply. I'm not saying it's right, but it's just how it is. I can waste my time being upset about it or I can go about living my life. I choose the latter.
Old 04-24-2015, 06:48 PM   #6
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
I don't follow shit. Look at Rand Paul's son. High and drunk, runs into a parked car and isn't even arrested. The rules just don't apply. I'm not saying it's right, but it's just how it is. I can waste my time being upset about it or I can go about living my life. I choose the latter.
+1000000 WombRaider I wouldn't even waste my time on these GOP jack asses- they are preparing for the inevitable- they know in 2016 Clinton will win the election- so now they are getting all their one liners and aggression out before reality heads them smack in their face. Oh I am so looking for the return to the Clinton years!!!!!
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 07:28 PM   #7
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Yes, this is an opinion but that changes nothing. The Clintons are living off the proceeds of their foundation, this includes Chelsea. They are all living off charity you could say (of course most charity cases can't buy a $10 million condo) so they must be welfare cases. Hillary will do anything to get close to the "common people".
Together they're worth about $74 million. How is that living on welfare? Just because no one is willing to pay $500K to hear you stutter through a speech doesn't mean no one should make that. Your republican buddies won't like you talking bad about the rich. They love the rich. Better get back in lock step.
Old 04-24-2015, 07:51 PM   #8
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Your republican buddies won't like you talking bad about the rich. They love the rich. Better get back in lock step.
So.. your DEMOCRAT buddies don't like the rich? Then.. I guess the DEMOCRATS won't like the Clintons since they are rich and keep taking millions more from more rich folks and foreign governments.

Whoops. Aren't you out of lock step there UC?
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 07:53 PM   #9
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
they know in 2016 Clinton will win the election

Then you have NOTHING to worry about between now and Nov 2016, right? Since Clinton has "it all locked up"..just like she did in 2007.. in the run up to Nov 2008, hmmm? But I have to ask.. why do you all sound so worried and defensive if she's got a lock on it?
Old 04-24-2015, 07:59 PM   #10
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLeg505 View Post
So.. your DEMOCRAT buddies don't like the rich? Then.. I guess the DEMOCRATS won't like the Clintons since they are rich and keep taking millions more from more rich folks and foreign governments.

Whoops. Aren't you out of lock step there UC?
You love putting words in others mouths so much that I'm worried about what else you'll try and stick in there. Why do people do that on here so much? I said one thing and you take it, twist it around and shove it back in my face as if it has anything to do with what I originally said. I was talking about republicans. It's no secret they love the rich and they love big corporations. One has nothing to do with the other, no matter how badly you want it to.
Old 04-24-2015, 08:04 PM   #11
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Quote:
I was talking about republicans. It's no secret they love the rich and they love big corporations. One has nothing to do with the other, no matter how badly you want it to.
And I was talking about Democrats.. and the FACT that THEY ALSO love the rich and the big corporations and the special friend donors and the foreign government fees. One most definitely has everything to do with the other.. no matter how badly you try and pretend that the Democrats are pure as the driven snow..

And it just chaps your ass when we clearly point it out to you, right?
Old 04-24-2015, 08:05 PM   #12
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
And I was talking about Democrats.. and the FACT that THEY ALSO love the rich and the big corporations and the special friend donors and the foreign government fees. One most definitely has everything to do with the other.. no matter how badly you try and pretend that the Democrats are pure as the driven snow..

And it just chaps your ass when we clearly point it out to you, right?
Your mistake is thinking I give a shit...

Politicians are pieces of shit. What do you want? A medal?
Old 04-24-2015, 10:24 PM   #13
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Then you have NOTHING to worry about between now and Nov 2016, right? Since Clinton has "it all locked up"..just like she did in 2007.. in the run up to Nov 2008, hmmm? But I have to ask.. why do you all sound so worried and defensive if she's got a lock on it?
I am not the least bit worried- I am laughing at all you trolls who think the GOP is going to win- go ahead and start the Clinton bashing we all know how it's going to end.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 10:33 PM   #14
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
I am not the least bit worried- I am laughing at all you trolls who think the GOP is going to win- go ahead and start the Clinton bashing we all know how it's going to end.
Change your ridiculous avatar... you atheist quoting wannabe christian boy. NO one wants to see your wewee
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 08:52 AM   #15
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

A problem with the liberal mindset (there are many) is when their hero's and heroine's lives are exposed as total and complete lives of fraud

they always point to someone else as having done something wrong, as if that makes everything equal

while who knows what someone's son did or what the real facts are or how others are really treated in todays society, some sycophant will say something they really have no clue about

conservatives will shun frauds of their own

liberals will turn blind eyes toward anything of theirs

lets face it once and for all, rand paul's son getting in a wreck notwithstanding, bill and hillary are total and complete frauds, liars, hedonistically mean spirited, cheats, full of avarice and are co-dependently socio-pathic
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women