Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
test
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453278
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42364
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36775
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-05-2012, 08:00 PM   #1
MadiBrooke
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 126216
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Apts idea?

Im looking to meet someone who own some properties for rent in the west omaha area really need some help please, i ask if you konw any renters or landlords willing to help the needy

xoxo,
Madibrooke<3
Old 09-05-2012, 09:52 PM   #2
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

You really want a hobbyist knowing all your personal information? You do realize that it could be used against you in the long or short run? What happens if you have a falling out with the guy? You really want to risk knowing he could kick you out at anytime?
Old 09-05-2012, 11:12 PM   #3
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

No offense meant, but with the money that may be made by properly running one's business in this endeavor, why in the name of everything holy are you "needy"?

If your credit is poor, offer a private landlord three or six months rent in advance - that should be about two week's work (or less).
Old 09-06-2012, 07:45 AM   #4
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm speechless.
I'm glad you ladies are here.
Old 09-06-2012, 12:23 PM   #5
MadiBrooke
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

my intentions were only to get ideas, ask any of my favorites I am very safe. Thats Rule # 1. Im young and like i said was only looking for ideas, thanks for the positive feedback!
Old 09-06-2012, 12:24 PM   #6
MadiBrooke
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I believe in , its all about who you know
Old 09-06-2012, 02:54 PM   #7
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

It just ocurred to me that a lot of guys will look at your post and they'll say, "Oh its just her age" (being the excuse for a post like this). I don't see your age as being an excuse, I see being ignorant as the reason.

Sweet summer rain (ty DH).
Old 09-06-2012, 03:28 PM   #8
MadiBrooke
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for all of the unsolicited judgement and opinions. Not like I am obligated to explain anything-this negative feedback, I disapprove of. Anyone who knows me, would know I was just throwing it out there and am nowhere near needy. I see this type of request in the national forums all the time, so I thought it would do no harm in putting it out there. I have plenty of avenues for finding and renting property and plenty of people who I have built a trusting relationship with as well whom I would trust with my private information. Omaha is a small town and if you run with the right people, you always win. Never hurts to ask MsE! It is not much of stone's difference of safety when you browse CL or whatnot so I figured I would put it out there. You even found some Pink Floyd on ECCIE so....? It's not like ECCIE was even a reliable source in my mind for this situation, just being creative, openminded and still very careful.
Old 09-06-2012, 03:38 PM   #9
Guest121212
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadiBrooke View Post
Thanks for all of the unsolicited judgement and opinions. Not like I am obligated to explain anything-this negative feedback, I disapprove of. Anyone who knows me, would know I was just throwing it out there and am nowhere near needy. I see this type of request in the national forums all the time, so I thought it would do no harm in putting it out there. I have plenty of avenues for finding and renting property and plenty of people who I have built a trusting relationship with as well whom I would trust with my private information. Omaha is a small town and if you run with the right people, you always win. Never hurts to ask MsE! It is not much of stone's difference of safety when you browse CL or whatnot so I figured I would put it out there. You even found some Pink Floyd on ECCIE so....? It's not like ECCIE was even a reliable source in my mind for this situation, just being creative, openminded and still very careful.
Well, here's proof that there's always someone willing to change their tune when the choir refuses to sing from the sheet music that they've suggested.

IJDGAF enough to make further comment. As they used to say, "You can buy them books and buy them books, but you can't make 'em read it - much less understand it".
Old 09-06-2012, 04:47 PM   #10
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Interesting that there have been no local hobbist comments???...seems to be a somewhat limited choir, at this point
Old 09-06-2012, 05:06 PM   #11
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

move to upset ny hun
Old 09-06-2012, 05:45 PM   #12
Guest121212
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkmaster View Post
Interesting that there have been no local hobbist comments???...seems to be a somewhat limited choir, at this point
VK, did you have an opinion re: the OP? And, BTW, is the opinion of a VP less than that of a local 'hobbyist'? Or were you just making an observation? I work Omaha frequently enough (usually two-three times a month) to be considered regular to the Nebraska scene . . .

My point was that she came on saying she was in "need" and the post was , well, what it was . . . Then she gets a bit of criticism and changes her tune because she doesn't like the feedback.

Bottom line, the whole things smacks of such overwhelming inexperience (and almost fantasy entitlement) that IME, no matter how good the advice she may get is, from 'hobbyist' or provider, she isn't going to 'get' it until she lives through it (and it blows up in her face), hence my "IDGAF" comment.

I have no idea, VK, why more have not commented.

Nice to see you on the board.

- Jackie
Old 09-06-2012, 06:26 PM   #13
jjchmiel78
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

When I first read the post, I'll admit I jumped to a conclusion and decided best not to say anything. Whatever her situation is, it is not my place to judge. Rereading the post, one can gather many meanings. One can either assume the worst, or one can ask for clarification before passing judgment. Those that have already placed judgement, her answers or clarification won't matter since judgement has already passed, you will not believe. In the end I feel if we can not directly answer her question, it is none of our business.
Old 09-06-2012, 06:29 PM   #14
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Thanks for the rundown....so kind of ya!!

Who said anything about anyone's opinion being more or less than another, lol

Was told to check things out....just making an observation..."chuckles in back ground"

Edit: BTW my post was response to Jackie....however jjch, tumb up +1
Old 09-06-2012, 06:47 PM   #15
Guest121212
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkmaster View Post
Thanks for the rundown....so kind of ya!!

Who said anything about anyone's opinion being more or less than another, lol

Was told to check things out....just making an observation..."chuckles in back ground"
Sorry, I didn't understand the comment completely VK. I didn't say you "said" that, I asked if that was what you meant . . . I didn't realize that you were "told to check things out" (whatever that means) . . .

- Jackie
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women