Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70704
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60319
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41462
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 05-11-2010, 09:15 AM   #1
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default how naughty are YOU??????

{naughty morning at the cafe.......}
TallGirlLover and I met for a birthday session saurday morning...I wanted to make it fun & naughty so he would remember the fun he had on his birthday!!!!!
So walked to st charles tavern to order breakfast to go{which was later "eaten off my me"}...I wore a short see thru sundress & NO panties...while we waited we made out like a couple of teenagers..lol!!
TGL was leaning & grinding against me at the bar,kissing my neck,while my dress was up and showing a little of my ass.......there was a guy at a table who could not take his eyes off us.....the waitress told the manager on us and he came over and told us to behave or we would have to leave.....was he rude or what{lol}!!!!

I have been kicked out of a strip club/swingers club/and a regular bar...but NEVER out of a cafe{lol}

So my question is.....
How naughty are YOU??????

{whats the naughtiest thing you have done in private or public???? Give us some juicy details!!!!}
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 12:20 PM   #2
maxumus76
Registered Member

I went daty on hottie during a parade route. Then I gave her a garter then kept on marching. I had guys on the route come up and shake my hand and say, "damn I thought I had seen it all!"
maxumus76 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 01:35 PM   #3
Jacquie
Account Disabled

User ID: 5613
My ECCIE Reviews

Last I was in New Orleans, met up with a 3L friend from Loyola. He bent me over a very fancy balcony of his home in the garden district at sunrise. Anyone walking their dogs got a good show. It's not the naughtiest, but it's the most recent I recall. I told him to call me when he got his law school paid off, and we'd get married, haha.
Jacquie is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 02:17 PM   #4
Guest052115-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

Just off the top of my head, I am thinking the group room on couples night at Colette's. Naughty? Not sure. Fun? HELL YES!!!!!
Guest052115-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 02:21 PM   #5
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lol Stick..I have never seen any other ladies{from a couple or not} doing any kinda fun sexual activities at Collettes!!{except for me....actually unless you go there to play with single guys,it's boring!}
Old 05-11-2010, 02:45 PM   #6
Guest052115-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

Dallas...Really? WOW, I used to go on Saturdays and "we" would have a blast. "We" used to find couples left and right to play with. Like I said, in the Orgy room "we" were 2 of 18 or so people. To bad "we" is just "me" now.
Guest052115-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 02:53 PM   #7
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

that was then,this is now.....my SO and I can't get any couples to play with us there..........
we have been blackballed in the swinger community{except for a few select couples}....Swingers don't like "hookers"...lol!!

we have a few swinger friends that go there and they say the same thing{that no one wants to play except them}

Jacquie--you naughty girl...yummmmmm!!!!

maxumus76---you are a naughty boy.....and so bold!!!
Old 05-11-2010, 03:03 PM   #8
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Never mind.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 06:11 PM   #9
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
that was then,this is now.....my SO and I can't get any couples to play with us there..........
we have been blackballed in the swinger community{except for a few select couples}....Swingers don't like "hookers"...lol!!

we have a few swinger friends that go there and they say the same thing{that no one wants to play except them}

Jacquie--you naughty girl...yummmmmm!!!!

maxumus76---you are a naughty boy.....and so bold!!!
did someone squeal on you about the hooker thing or did they find out on there own?
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 06:17 PM   #10
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Define naughty!!!!!

The only thing I could think of that was sort of naughty was in the late 80's or early 90's at parade route in Metairie. I was around 20's at the time, and there this hot looking blonde chick came up to me and asked if she could get on my shoulders so she could catch some throws. she got on my shoulder and then put her dress over my head. I had a good view of her undies.

I think she was the one being naughty.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 08:14 PM   #11
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

quote---did someone squeal on you about the hooker thing or did they find out on there own?---unquote

A little of both....you have ALOT of male halfs of a swinger couple who are cruising these kind of sites,so word gets out quickly.....plus the single males who cruise these sites and go to clubs with others will tell.
I have had single guys write me on the swinger sites who have also seen me on this site.

It is USUALLY the females who have a "problem" with it..
Old 05-11-2010, 08:22 PM   #12
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

naughty----A way of describing something in way that shouldn't be good, and yet somehow is.....
Doing something in a sneaky mischevious way where there is a chance you might get caught....
Naughty is sneaking a flash on Bourbon st!!

Now bad,thats something else--
Bad is walking down Bourbon st with your top off!!!
Being a bad bad girl is walking down Bourbon st in nothing but a gstring and high heels

So if you want to see what really really naughty is...come see me{lol}
Old 05-12-2010, 12:35 AM   #13
LAVixian
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18955
My ECCIE Reviews

The most recent for me....Naked on a clients front porch, overlooking the water on a sunny afternoon, bent over delivering an awesome bbbj with boats passing by followed by some kick ass k-9 with the wind blowing through my hair. Ummm, I'm excited just thinking about it....
LAVixian is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 07:10 AM   #14
LC_Licker
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Hmmm.... My SO and I at a mardi GRAS ball. She was feelin frisky and we went out to were everyone was smoking and went around the corner and got after it.... He'll it was so good I ended up wearing her panties home afterwards...
LC_Licker is online now   Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 10:57 AM   #15
Hobbihorse2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

After dinner at my (then) GFs house, we stepped out on the porch while her parents were watching the news. She had aunt flo visiting, so we had our first greek experience there, while the parents were sitting on the other side of the wall. And she came from that so hard, I had to spill my wine on my pants to cover the other red stains.
Hobbihorse2 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women