Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162322
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41216
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-21-2015, 01:54 PM   #1
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288
Default Attention Ladies.. Don't See Donald Trump, He Will Give Out Your Number, LOL

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/don...dist=countdown

the Man is a Gunslinger, I like his style, but do you really want someone like this in charge of the Nation's business?
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 04:22 PM   #2
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post

the Man is a Gunslinger, I like his style, but do you really want someone like this in charge of the Nation's business?
To get this Nation back on track we need Donald. Shake up the bureaucratic stranglehold on all government agencies. Take down Iran and other despots. Face down Russia and China. Bring our jobs back. Find workable solutions to Healthcare. Shut down the illegal immigration over our borders. Just to name a few.

All the rest except Walker and Cruz are center left.
doug_dfw is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 05:31 PM   #3
Chung Tran
BANNED

I agree.. maybe.. Cruz and Walker are the only non left-of-center candidates, true.. but I don't know if Trump can do more than talk a good game.. I think Walker will eventually be the nominee.
Old 07-21-2015, 05:40 PM   #4
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

He is a punchline. There's a big, bold line between entertainment value and authoritative declarations. Even a child could see his lack of diplomacy. You need that to exist in the world, especially now that it's so small and connected.

He's lost billions of prospective dollars because he can't keep his mouth shut. I'd rather not lose the loose allies we have been able to keep even after the WMD debacle and Gulf War. You'd think at that level of play the man would know his limitations. Trump doesn't. As much as I dislike the current administration, I'd be even more embarrassed as an American if the world thought we elected Donald Trump as the strongest representation of our leadership abilities.

I liked how Cuban summed up Trump's relevance in his Cyberdust statement today:

Hey, Dusters, let’s talk Trump. So much to say that it can’t happen in one blast. But the first place to start is his net worth.

He has been bragging that he is worth north of ten billion dollars.

Ok. While’s it’s a big number, it’s not an important number. In fact it’s a play number.

Let’s say you own a painting that gets appraised at 10 billion dollars. That gives you a net worth of 10 billion. But that does not mean you have a lot of cash

In fact it’s possible to be worth billions, but not be able to pay your rent

How much cash does Donald have? We don’t know for sure. But we do know whatever cash he has, post his several corporate bankruptcies, he hates to spend it

And the one thing about the race for the Presidency is that it takes a lot of CASH

Not net worth. Cash. Cash. Cash

We have yet to see Trump spend much on building an organization, which. Is critical to getting votes. We have yet to see that he has raised money from supporters.

After all who feels the need to donate money to a guy who says he is worth 10 billion dollars?

It’s the Trump Conundrum. He is a Paper Tiger.

It’s very possible that he doesn’t have the cash himself and has bragged himself into a position where he can’t afford the cash it takes to run for President !

:slowclap:
TFF
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 07:02 AM   #5
Ass Hunter
Valued Poster

Cuban has bigger problems to worry about. The Mavs suck.
Ass Hunter is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 08:10 AM   #6
Roger.Smith
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

The thing about primaries is that in each party, everyone eats their own. When it's time for start voting, the better financed candidates will gang up and savage the front-runner. Sadly a lot of people of swayed by campaign ads even with their proven track record of distortions and half-truths. They'll wait to see if Trump shots the bed in the first debate, if not the attack ads will start.
Roger.Smith is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 09:20 AM   #7
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

I don't want Trump in charge of anything. He's leading in the polls for the Republican nominee. Which tells you just how desperate Republicans are. Demos gots to be smilin'...
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 10:12 AM   #8
Goose2u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Not too worried about it its too early and I'm sure Trump will crucify himself nicely
Goose2u is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 10:33 AM   #9
AmericanIdiot
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Bread and Circuses.

As a side note Silver is below $15/oz and Gold dipped below $1100/oz.
AmericanIdiot is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 12:28 PM   #10
Chung Tran
BANNED

this is one example of why Trump is trumping the rest of the field..

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...-texas-border/

he looks like he is trying to solve problems, while the other candidates have closed-door meetings with donors and do nothing about fixing problems.. almost all of the other candidates have been Senators, Governors, and done next-to-nothing in the process..
Old 07-22-2015, 03:41 PM   #11
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

He will drop before the Iowa caucus. He's only doing it for his ego, and his ego can't take the humiliation of a defeat.
Luke Skywalker is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 04:44 PM   #12
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker View Post
He will drop before the Iowa caucus. He's only doing it for his ego, and his ego can't take the humiliation of a defeat.
high probability you are right.. after all, he ran in 2012 and suggested he would continue as a 3rd party candidate.. that damn ego got in the way.
Old 07-22-2015, 05:02 PM   #13
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Quote:
I agree.. maybe.. Cruz and Walker are the only non left-of-center candidates, true.. but I don't know if Trump can do more than talk a good game.. I think Walker will eventually be the nominee.
I do too. Trump will knock political correctness outa the park and Scott has the smarts and charisma to articulate the way back to the American Dream based on wealth; not handouts and 3rd World poverty Russia and China so want to happen. Oh yes Obama did a deal with putin- but the Chinese are much more careful about open mics..
Old 07-22-2015, 05:07 PM   #14
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
He is a punchline. There's a big, bold line between entertainment value and authoritative declarations. Even a child could see his lack of diplomacy. You need that to exist in the world, especially now that it's so small and connected.

He's lost billions of prospective dollars because he can't keep his mouth shut. I'd rather not lose the loose allies we have been able to keep even after the WMD debacle and Gulf War. You'd think at that level of play the man would know his limitations. Trump doesn't. As much as I dislike the current administration, I'd be even more embarrassed as an American if the world thought we elected Donald Trump as the strongest representation of our leadership abilities.

I liked how Cuban summed up Trump's relevance in his Cyberdust statement today:

Hey, Dusters, let’s talk Trump. So much to say that it can’t happen in one blast. But the first place to start is his net worth.

He has been bragging that he is worth north of ten billion dollars.

Ok. While’s it’s a big number, it’s not an important number. In fact it’s a play number.

Let’s say you own a painting that gets appraised at 10 billion dollars. That gives you a net worth of 10 billion. But that does not mean you have a lot of cash

In fact it’s possible to be worth billions, but not be able to pay your rent

How much cash does Donald have? We don’t know for sure. But we do know whatever cash he has, post his several corporate bankruptcies, he hates to spend it

And the one thing about the race for the Presidency is that it takes a lot of CASH

Not net worth. Cash. Cash. Cash

We have yet to see Trump spend much on building an organization, which. Is critical to getting votes. We have yet to see that he has raised money from supporters.

After all who feels the need to donate money to a guy who says he is worth 10 billion dollars?

It’s the Trump Conundrum. He is a Paper Tiger.

It’s very possible that he doesn’t have the cash himself and has bragged himself into a position where he can’t afford the cash it takes to run for President !

:slowclap:
TFF
Cuban should talk; he has less cash than Trump.

But I would like to know who you think will be our next President> Just curious> I do seek views.
Old 07-22-2015, 06:03 PM   #15
MooneyFlyer
Valued Poster

Just make sure that you understand Trump is paving the way to a very easy Clinton win. Nothing more/nothing less.
MooneyFlyer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women