Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162745
Yssup Rider60463
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48483
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41800
CryptKicker37188
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36184
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-22-2010, 08:35 AM   #1
ItalianaPrincess
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14871
My ECCIE Reviews
Default The 'Horny List'

Ladies - Have you ever been extremely horny in the middle of the day? With no one scheduled to see you until later in the evening, or the next day? That primal 'feeling' flushes over you like you could just really use some good lovin...and like...NOW!!!!!
Have you (or do you) try to get in touch with your favorite ATF client & ask him to come service you??
If so, do you have a list of 'potentials' that you would call in case of an emergency like this? A short list ...or a "HORNY LIST"??

Guys - Have you had this type of "off the clock" request before from a provider?? How did that go?

WOULD LOVE TO HEAR THOUGHTS ON THIS...
ItalianaPrincess
ItalianaPrincess is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 08:41 AM   #2
daltxm4f
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Sounds great...sign me up.
daltxm4f is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 08:42 AM   #3
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

<<< im horny now LOL
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 08:43 AM   #4
ppdoc
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Ditto!

Has never happened with me but what an ego-booster that would be eh?

On the flip side, every time I try to call for that quick fix always comes up short, go figure.
ppdoc is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 08:47 AM   #5
Paul_Crewe
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

God knows I wish I was on a few of these lists.
Paul_Crewe is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 08:48 AM   #6
FenderTele
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Miss Princess in my hobby years I've had it happen a few times - and in every case it has been amazing.

Here's the deal, it doesn't even have to be 'off the clock' as we all know this is fantasy land, but an unsolicited pm from a provider letting me know she is thinking about me is beyond hot and helps fuel the fantasy. I know she may be sending the same request to 10 other guys, but it's ok to dream, right?? I've had the good fortune of having great chemistry with a lady or two and sometimes a 'what's up' email or pm is awesome.
FenderTele is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 09:45 AM   #7
Guest100513-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

I have gotten these requests. Most of the time it is just a one time deal and we go back to the business relationship. I am very gullible and it is a big ego boost to get that request for the off the clock booty call. Being the cynical bastard I am, I also see it as a very successful marketing strategy.

Unfortunately a couple times it became a real uncomfortable situation and turned out kinda ugly.
Guest100513-2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 09:51 AM   #8
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have a horny list.....

Im too chicken to actually use it though.......what if they said no....:-(

And I have the worst timing ever, when I get a yes, well their RL schedule does not permit... double :-(
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 09:58 AM   #9
Gonzo DFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Lisa,
So what if they say no?! That's their loss. There are many reasons, for example, why I would turn the request down, and very rarely would it be because I didn't want to take them up on it. Usually, for me, it's travel, funds if required, or just a jammed schedule. But, even if I couldn't make it, as they say, flattery will get you everywhere.
Gonzo DFW is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 10:08 AM   #10
oldmarine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prvtdance4me View Post
Here's the deal, it doesn't even have to be 'off the clock' as we all know this is fantasy land, but an unsolicited pm from a provider letting me know she is thinking about me is beyond hot and helps fuel the fantasy. I know she may be sending the same request to 10 other guys, but it's ok to dream, right?? I've had the good fortune of having great chemistry with a lady or two and sometimes a 'what's up' email or pm is awesome.
+1 I could not have said it better.
oldmarine is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 11:30 AM   #11
ItalianaPrincess
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14871
My ECCIE Reviews

lisa - why the heck would they say NO??? R U kiddingme?!

7andthick - NICE name!!!!

I have a funny story about this (of course)...
I did this once...called him on his hobby phone and requested 8inches of his time...he had a full schedule at work that day (but he worked 5mins from my incall). He was kinda in 'shock' about the whole thing, thought i was joking...I assured him I wasnt. I had just had a 2hr session cancel on me, and expressed to him the urgency of my 'frustrated/pent up' state. I also sent him a pic of what I was planning to wear...all white lingerie...white stocking, heels...it was pretty hot. (but something else was even hotter )...he he he.

He said he could, but only for an hour. Hey- "I'm easy!" So he comes over and of course I pounce on him like no one's business...clothes being thrown everywhere...heavy DFK, etc, OTHER ACRONYMS, etc.

...Uhh...errr...did you just....???

About 5mins later it was over (4him)!!!!

What happened to my full hour?? LOL LOL

DANGIT!!

We still laugh about it til this day...(although he dropped to the bottom on my Horny List!!!)

YES it was better than using a toy (I needed the real thing) - but geeeesh! LOL

XOXO
ItalianaPrincess
ItalianaPrincess is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 12:09 PM   #12
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

There is nothing that brings me closer to tears than hearing a late night booty call on my hobby voicemail. I guess I need to meet girls that get horny before 5pm.
TinMan is online now   Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 12:51 PM   #13
Judge Smails
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess View Post
Ladies - Have you ever been extremely horny in the middle of the day? With no one scheduled to see you until later in the evening, or the next day? That primal 'feeling' flushes over you like you could just really use some good lovin...and like...NOW!!!!!
Have you (or do you) try to get in touch with your favorite ATF client & ask him to come service you??
If so, do you have a list of 'potentials' that you would call in case of an emergency like this? A short list ...or a "HORNY LIST"??

Guys - Have you had this type of "off the clock" request before from a provider?? How did that go?

WOULD LOVE TO HEAR THOUGHTS ON THIS...
ItalianaPrincess

Good to hear that sometimes that primal urge is not exclusive to the male. Makes for great sex.

Gotten the occasional "hey who are you or how are you PM", but no emergencies yet. Sadly location works against my ability to be responsive.
Judge Smails is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 12:55 PM   #14
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

I will be in the Dallas area tonight for any ladies who need someone for their horny list.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 01:59 PM   #15
pvthuntrr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

That would be a boost to my confidence and I would of course almost have to oblige. The RL schedule could be an issue but otherwise I'd be up for it... hell Id probably even do it if all I could use would be my tongue.
pvthuntrr is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women