Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Questions for the Staff - Houston
test
Questions for the Staff - Houston Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60875
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42529
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36943
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-27-2012, 06:18 AM   #1
Yowzer
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5
Default Banned Vs "Timeout"

I sometimes see providers and once in a while get banned. I'm guessing that the mods had a perfectly good reason for it and I'm certainly not questioning or asking for reasons. I trust the mods are both protecting the board and fellow hobbyists.

So, here is my question mentioned in the subject: If a provider (e.g. Barely Legal) gets banned, is their any way to tell if the ban is permanent or not? Maybe not Barely Legal as much, but like some hot looking provider I'd like to see is gone forever (perhaps for my own benefit) or not. (No, I'm not asking for Barely Legal's status).

Maybe this should be a site suggestion for a different or extended info on the BANNED at the bottom of the avatar. Perhaps a ON TIMEOUT would be helpful, even if it doesn't tell you till when.

BTW: Personally, I think the mods here to a wonderful job balancing being "over" the board's sections and stepping back unless needed. Hat's off to you guys for your often Thankless jobs!
Yowzer is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 08:02 AM   #2
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

It is the policy of the owners that the staff does not disclose the reasons for bannings. So we won't be much help for you there. You will have to wait for her to get back to answer that for you.

Permanent bans are extremely rare and reserved for those deemed "Extremely Dangerous" or for Troll handles/multiple fake handles.

I will have to double check whether or not I can say the length of the ban or not..... so I will get back to you there.

JaD
Jusanotherdude is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 08:50 AM   #3
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

I say ban Yowser for kissing the MODS backside to much and also this way he can find out what a ban is really like. LOL
carkido45 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 02:01 PM   #4
Yowzer
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude View Post
It is the policy of the owners that the staff does not disclose the reasons for bannings. So we won't be much help for you there. {snip}
JaD
I tried to make it clear that I agree (but I'm not kissing ass here) on the policy of not revealing the nature of the ban.
And I'm thinking of the paying clients here, not so much the feeling of the banned people. Again, there is a dam good reason they are banned. One ought to reconsider providers that are or have been banned. Of course, the board does not belong to me. So I could care less about bans because their are so many other fish in the sea.

But I also know that when a human being, myself included, ever sees banned member posts, they often wonder why and sometimes "for how long"? Even general categories would be nice. Because there is huge fucking difference between something like "Broke minor board rule" and "Rips off board members".

Maybe a simple, Rule Beaker and Risky. But of course it would be difficult for a provider to reestablish her reputaion when its all over. But she would need to in either case. Also think about the fact the a Rule Breaker ban would be a whole lot easier for a provider to overcome than a Risky ban.

But, the mods don't ban people for anything but breaking board rules. Right?
Yowzer is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 05:01 PM   #5
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Usually you will get warnings from MODS about your behavior then points then ban.
In extreme cases the MODS do exercise their best judgement and will ban someone quick.
carkido45 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 08:25 AM   #6
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Permanent bans are rare...that's why I have two of them...
Wakeup is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women