Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 397
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163065
Yssup Rider60686
gman4453281
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48608
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42400
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36811
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-25-2013, 11:14 PM   #1
heidi4u
Account Disabled

User ID: 33976
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Guys what do you look for in a picture/showcase?

I recently had some professional pics taken, and he did a great job...but going forward it would be nice to know- what you look for in a picture. What things would you like to see in provider's pictures/showcase?
Attachment 260201
heidi4u is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 07:04 AM   #2
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 131

Incall location. My single biggest pet peeve about most providers' ads/websites/showcases. I still don't understand why that isn't the first thing women communicate, particularly if you're marketing yourselves to busy professionals where time is at a premium.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 07:10 AM   #3
NearHauteRed
BANNED

Encounters: 4

I think there are a couple of recent threads on this subject, but from my perspective on showcase pics and ads, multiple types are fine such as glamour shots, in some kind of uniform (maid, nurse, ect.) and even fetish/roleplay pics if you are in to that, but what has to be there are pics that are recent, clear and preferably full body in lingerie or a small and/or tight outfit to reveal your figure.
NearHauteRed is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 08:39 AM   #4
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Variety is the key. Most cell phones are capable of really good quality, the ladies just need to learn how to use them properly to eliminate off color, noisy images.

That is a very nice photo you have there. It looks like you had fun during the shoot, which is key to good results!
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 08:43 AM   #5
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I look for ideas in showcases (poses, mostly) and plus, I'm always curious about seeing the pictures of a new lady.

I LOVE your black and white photos. Very classy. Sweet. Demure.

Very nice.

I've seen websites that gave no clue to location. So I would second Tinman's suggestion to always have your location in plain view.

Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 09:28 AM   #6
chibbwluvr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

I absolutely love your new photos, very classy and sexy. Variety iin outfits and poses is great as long as they're recent. I hate having to guess which picture you'll look like when you show up. You're actually even better in person

And no duck lips!
chibbwluvr is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 09:41 AM   #7
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31
Default THE TRUTH

Quote:
Originally Posted by heidi4u View Post
[FONT=Garamond][SIZE=4][COLOR=royalblue]I recently had some professional pics taken, and he did a great job...but going forward it would be nice to know- what you look for in a picture. What things would you like to see in provider's pictures/showcase?
I would love to see non-photo-shopped pictures, at all angles.
(Hobbyists will take these for you, for free, if you let him, and insert in review)
Updated Location-Menu-actuate stats (age-height-measurements-weight)
Special posted, not just say: call for special rates.
P411 link that works. with activities listed at bottom profile page
(Heidi, your sig line is perfect and the link works with all info needed)

CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 09:47 AM   #8
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I want to see good honest pics. Don't have to be professional, but good pics. A menu is a must for me. Location for incalls and if outcall is an option. A p411 link, I won't go on a hunt to find it. That is where I go to find the menu and rates with 1 click. No menu listed and I lose all intrest.
threepeckeredbillygoat is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 10:13 AM   #9
yaddayadda
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

services, location, cost, representative photos, and my pet peeve is: If your having a " special" what the he'll is it?
oh, I also hate those bolt thingies in nipples, meah.
yaddayadda is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 01:12 PM   #10
nbs4143
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

I like to see almost everything and the photos needs to be current and up to date, such as face, body shape, tits & nipples, ass, pussy legs...Then would like to know the full menu, in or out calls, cost and if you are running a special for in/out calls.

Needless to say that sugar coating your ads make me think that its not going to happen the way you describe your session in your ad and I think I'm not the only one that sits and wait for a better coise or a deal.
nbs4143 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 01:30 PM   #11
lgbsfu
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

I am feeling agreeable today so I'll say I agree with all who posted a reply.
Clear recent pics showing as much as you are comfortable with, location,
donation, specials $?. One thing I did not notice in replys but you have it covered
is availability 10am to 5pm. Work keeps me late and its a bummer to get excited about seeing
someone only to call and find out they are not available when I would like to meet them.
lgbsfu is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 08:28 PM   #12
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

I'm admittedly pretty shallow when it comes to showcases. I like to see 'wow' chicks in pics. I'm not worried about whether the pics are professional or not, as long as they're good. A variety of poses helps, not just one (even if you have a nice ass, I don't want to see it 20 times from almost the exact same angle). I love the poses that show off the curves and thickness of a woman's body. Sometimes I get caught off guard looking at showcases, where the girl is so sexy that it takes me aback. I'm like DAMN!!! I wasn't ready to see such hotness!!

Price structure, location, NBA or not, menu... The more info the merrier, somewhat.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 06:47 AM   #13
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

1. A clear view of the girl's face. I understand if you don't for security reasons, but I prefer a pic. It's not a deal breaker, but it's nice if I don't have to search reviews to see comments about the face.

2. A clear idea what your body is like. I understand that you want to show it in a flattering pose, but draping it beyond my being able to tell your overall shape is a 100% sure way for me NOT to sho2.

3. No bizarre lighting, at least in a few photos. I have not idea what the fascination with yellow and red lighting is, but I hate it. It makes people look terrible.

4. A link to your web page, P411, and TER reviews. I'm not lazy, but there's no reason not to make my job easier.

5. Price information and incall location. Also preferable some idea about your preferred means of contact. I like organized, professional providers who can communicate. My time is valuable, show me you're on top of your business.

6. Clear text that is grammatical and easy to read. nO gOffy fUCkiNg sHiT LiKE tHiS.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 09:31 AM   #14
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

Off-topic: How does that Multi-Quote button work?

On-topic:
Quote:
Incall location. My single biggest pet peeve about most providers' ads/websites/showcases. I still don't understand why that isn't the first thing women communicate, particularly if you're marketing yourselves to busy professionals where time is at a premium.
+1. If there's no location in the ad, I move on. To beat a dead horse, it's particularly frustrating to find ads in the Fort Worth ads section for women who have their incalls in Dallas. Perhaps they think they can qualify for that forum if they do outcalls to Tarrant County. But, if that's the case, make it clear: "Incall in north Dallas, outcalls to Fort Worth and other cities."

Quote:
One thing I did not notice in replys but you have it covered
is availability 10am to 5pm. Work keeps me late and its a bummer to get excited about seeing someone only to call and find out they are not available when I would like to meet them.
+1 If this is your "day job" but you might be available at least occasionally to meet a client who's just getting off work, note that, too.

Quote:
1. A clear view of the girl's face. I understand if you don't for security reasons, but I prefer a pic. It's not a deal breaker, but it's nice if I don't have to search reviews to see comments about the face.

2. A clear idea what your body is like. I understand that you want to show it in a flattering pose, but draping it beyond my being able to tell your overall shape is a 100% sure way for me NOT to sho2.

3. No bizarre lighting, at least in a few photos. I have not idea what the fascination with yellow and red lighting is, but I hate it. It makes people look terrible.

4. A link to your web page, P411, and TER reviews. I'm not lazy, but there's no reason not to make my job easier.

5. Price information and incall location. Also preferable some idea about your preferred means of contact. I like organized, professional providers who can communicate. My time is valuable, show me you're on top of your business.

6. Clear text that is grammatical and easy to read. nO gOffy fUCkiNg sHiT LiKE tHiS.
+1

To which I would add: Tell me about your tattoos. If you don't want to show them for reasons of privacy, that's fine, but I'd like an idea as to how many there are and how much real estate they cover. Too many guys in their reviews will describe ink covering as much as 50% of the body as "not distracting," so I've learned t discount reviewers' assessments. (As an aside, if you're proud of your tattoos, showing them or discussing them honestly shouldn't be a problem.) A shout-out and kudos to Anastasia Roberts, who noted in a recent ad that she has extensive body art and suggested to prospective clients that if they don't like ink, she's probably not a good choice. I found that so honest and refreshing in this business that I PMed a thank-you note to her.
Sir Lancehernot is online now   Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 09:51 AM   #15
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89
Default Like to see:

Quote:
Originally Posted by heidi4u View Post
I recently had some professional pics taken, and he did a great job...but going forward it would be nice to know- what you look for in a picture. What things would you like to see in provider's pictures/showcase?
Must have a smile; and it appears that you have a good understanding that folks are shopping, so also: At least a few full body shots, (suggestively covered, or uncovered and suggestively posed, etc.) with a smile. Perhaps a couple different hair styles. Perhaps a couple with you having normal fun somewhere so folks get a concept of a real gal which could enhance the role play. I’ve seen very nice pics with sweaters or sundresses used. I think this board lets you have 20, so use the entire quota. Did I mention a smile? Last, if you do mention an incall area, be as vague as possible for security purposes.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women