Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70768
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60720
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42407
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36834
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-04-2011, 11:05 AM   #1
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22
Default Before some respond with pictures of walruses, whales and blubbery seals as well as grossly obese women I want to know if that is what the MODS have decided is allowable in the Personal Attack Arena?

Well MODS?

You seem to be allowing the women to escalate some things to what can't be characterized as anything other than Personal Attacks.

SO before we start seeing threads titled... "Just who or WHAT does each provider remind you of when you see them?"

or other pictures in line with the recent activity from the ladies....

I thought I would give you the benefit of the doubt.

Because we can certainly help the ladies and bump some of their reviews with pictures if they like!
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 11:11 AM   #2
snoopdogg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Wait a second...YOU started it

"And people wonder why you have so much time to post....."
(commenting on the appearance of a provider...in a thread where no one even mentioned you)

then when they shot back ..now ur getting offended???
seriously????
snoopdogg is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 11:20 AM   #3
Whispers

I got no problems with the heat. Nor am I offended....

I want to make sure no one else is going to cry foul when I drop some great pics of Rozanne and others in her hey day into some reviews and threads....

You know what they say about pictures right?

I just want to make sure MODs are going to be fair about things...... There are already too many rumors floating around about a "Pocket Mod"....
Old 04-04-2011, 11:33 AM   #4
DRorchia
Valued Poster

Before we get into "Provider of the Day" redux, I'm just curious about something.
I think all will agree that Roxanne and Maxeen didn't go out of their way looking for a fight yesterday. You made some comments that most people who responded felt were out of line. IMHO, you took quite a thrashing for it. Nobody wins every time. Best to let it drop and move on, again, simply my humble opinion.
You have a lot to contribute to the community based on your vast experience, and I mean that sincerely. I've definitely taken some things away from some of your posts as have many others I'm sure.
What's the point though in going on another provider bashing spree? Especially when it's obvious that the providers in question are well liked, are not considered "drama queens" and generally are only positive on the board?!
Sorry if this comes across as WK'ing but I simply don't see the point in insulting or dishing out "just rewards" over something that didn't need to be started in the first place.
I'd much rather read some more posts with some of your insights into the business, SC's, etc.
DRorchia is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 11:45 AM   #5
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTorchia View Post
Before we get into "Provider of the Day" redux, I'm just curious about something.

I think all will agree that Roxanne and Maxeen didn't go out of their way looking for a fight yesterday. You made some comments that most people who responded felt were out of line. IMHO, you took quite a thrashing for it. Nobody wins every time. Best to let it drop and move on, again, simply my humble opinion.

Oh hell no..... This is just too much fun and the next level is simply where they have taken it..... Some don't know how to respond in kind.... i know ALL ABOUT responding with an over the top manner... the level they want to take it too.... well.... That could truly liven up the place....

Like geniusman we could all start bumping reviews with pictures designed to give someone a fair idea of what they are about to get if they make that call.....

I'm sure there would be some cute cuddly bear pictures as well as some smelly fish ones.....

You have a lot to contribute to the community based on your vast experience, and I mean that sincerely. I've definitely taken some things away from some of your posts as have many others I'm sure.

What's the point though in going on another provider bashing spree?

Especially when it's obvious that the providers in question are well liked, are not considered "drama queens" and generally are only positive on the board?!

Well... we differ on what started it all out I guess...... IMO one member had the nerve to call the thread an Ad and I supported him in it... It has spiraled from there..... thread after thread lately of inane "Look at Me"s that are going untouched.....They were bound to get some attention eventually.....

Sorry if this comes across as WK'ing but I simply don't see the point in insulting or dishing out "just rewards" over something that didn't need to be started in the first place.

I'd much rather read some more posts with some of your insights into the business, SC's, etc.
They are there as well....
Old 04-04-2011, 11:50 AM   #6
guest040711-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 60

I will give you a short answer, post insults in any fashion and be prepared for points.
guest040711-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 12:01 PM   #7
Whispers

Hmmm..... So we do have an uneven playing field where ladies can post insulting pictures and guys can not respond in same huh?

OK....

Hey... That was why I asked.....
Old 04-04-2011, 12:03 PM   #8
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Don't think that's what SP wrote, Whispers.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 12:12 PM   #9
Vyt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTorchia View Post
What's the point though in going on another provider bashing spree? Especially when it's obvious that the providers in question are well liked, are not considered "drama queens" and generally are only positive on the board?!
What he said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SP Hunter View Post
I will give you a short answer, post insults in any fashion and be prepared for points.
What he said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Hmmm..... So we do have an uneven playing field where ladies can post insulting pictures and guys can not respond in same huh?
Nope.

You're fairly big on "take it if you can dish it", I gather. Well, as DTorchia mentioned, you started that little dance. While Max and Rox could have handled themselves better (such as not responding to your very obvious baiting) what Rox posted was no less insulting than the insult that you quickly edited out when you were called on it (and I'm sure you have no problem with being held to that anyway, since you did the exact same to someone else who posted a slam then thought better of it 5 seconds later).

So, it's not an uneven playing field. They played the same game you did. Or are *you* the only person who is permitted to make personal attacks and veiled and open attacks on others? Seems to me *that* would be the uneven playing field.

Of course, everyone could just act like adults instead of grade school children screaming "HE HIT ME FIRST" "SHE'S LOOKING AT ME" "HE TOUCHED ME MAKE HIM STAAAAWP" in PMs but I suppose we can't have nice things.
Vyt is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 12:13 PM   #10
Maxeen Monroe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 15973
My ECCIE Reviews

Okay, I guess we will disagree on what started it too then. Disagreeing about it being a threAD wasn't what began the downward spiral
IMO at all.

Like I told you, I said what I had to say, it's over for me.

Hey, I think someone else made POTD, want us to start a threAD for her too? JUST KIDDING!

I have laughed more and gritted my teeth more in the last twenty four hours than I have in a while. At the end of the day, I stand where I stand and so do you. I just hope I will be known for bringing more laughs than making you grit your teeth.
Maxeen Monroe is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 12:16 PM   #11
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

User ID: 4139
My ECCIE Reviews

Whispers, you said Rosanne Barr is scary. I in return said what I thought was scary. I never said "this is Whisper's". Just what I thought was scary. Sorry if you thought you were being called, what I said I was scared of. I hope you have a great day.
Sexy Roxanne is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 12:23 PM   #12
Whispers

So pictures are OK....

I'm so confused.

See what happens when I spend a little time doing other things and get drug back!

Oh well... Time will tell....

So the jist of it is.... We can POST a Picture in a thread and comment to that person so long as we do NOT actually SAY that the picture is meant to characterize them.

I think I understand now.
Old 04-04-2011, 12:29 PM   #13
Maxeen Monroe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 15973
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey! There's no crying in fight club!
Maxeen Monroe is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 01:00 PM   #14
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
See what happens when I spend a little time doing other things and get drug back!
HEY! No drug talk!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 01:25 PM   #15
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Boy, can't say I was ever a big fan of Whisper...but unlike other members of his Panic Attack group...I always felt at least this guy could hold his own ground.

But now all the whiny stuff towards the Mod???

Wake up, they will treat you...just as they will treat the rest of us. But again, isn't that the way it has always been...and if not, what a better time than now.

Wonder what some old Whisper pics would look like, lol
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women