Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60838
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48632
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42512
CryptKicker37214
The_Waco_Kid36939
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-31-2010, 05:31 PM   #1
NatalieSummers
Account Disabled

User ID: 74
My ECCIE Reviews
Default here's a thought--to both ladies and gents

Every now and then, I get an email from a man who wants to see me, and he includes pictures of himself. got one today, and I must say, the picture was nice....nothing crude or Brett Favre'ish....just a nice face pic....a body shot would be nice, but not as important as just a facial shot.
I like this.
Just curious. How many ladies would appreciate a picture prior to meeting, AND how many gents would be willing to send a picture prior to meeting? You guys see us in all our glory....why not we see you? These pictures would be exchanged between 2 people only, not on any website, and I can't think of a good reason for you guys not to send us a picture! The peephole in my door at my incall distorts the face of the man waiting there,(almost fisheye lens) and personally, I would love to have the gents send a discreet picture to me.
So what do you all think? Ladies AND men chime in and tell me what you think. Reember, discretion goes both ways....so there should be no way a lady would share, just as you guys don't share.....you don't have to. We are all out there for the world to see!
just a thought tonight.....

always,
Natalie
NatalieSummers is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 05:34 PM   #2
guest031012
Account Disabled

User ID: 2365
My ECCIE Reviews

I personally kind of like the thrill of not knowing who is coming to my door

Call me weird, but it's kind of a turn on, adrenaline rush and makes the sex a little bit hotter when it's with a stranger!

I also think that most guys value discretion and wouldn't want to send a picture prior to meeting. Not to say that ladies can't be trusted to keep the picture between the two of them, but in my opinion the gents don't feel comfortable with it and some might feel self conscious.

P411 has an option for clients to add their pictures if they want, but of the profiles I've seen, not too many guys have done that. Doesn't matter to me either way.

Equal Opportunity Provider right here
guest031012 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 05:35 PM   #3
mansfield
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I do. My P411 profile has a picture. I won't be emailing any though.
mansfield is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 05:54 PM   #4
CenterLock
Valued Poster

First thought - discretion. Just because there "should be no way a lady would share" doesn't mean the same as "would be no way a lady would share".

Second thought - safety. I personally wouldn't care if some of the providers I've already seen had pics of me (not sure why they'd want them, but different strokes). Prior to that first meeting I'm supposed to know beyond a shadow of a doubt who is sending pm's or emails how? The provider I hope. Her friend? Manager? Other?

Yeah... I think I'll just surprise Jamie - I like how she thinks. (just not sure how well it works for repeat clients.)
CenterLock is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 06:25 PM   #5
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

User ID: 2438
My ECCIE Reviews

Natalie,
I do like the idea of exchanging pics and have with several great gentlemen, but only after extensive screening! I did have one gentleman who sent me a pic with the first email and I was totally shocked! Couldn't understand why he would be so trusting! Thank goodness that I'm not the type to share it! Could have gotten in the wrong hands........my oh my!
Lana Warren is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 06:39 PM   #6
mansfield
Valued Poster

Quote:
Could have gotten in the wrong hands
So I guess my question is what does a generic headshot type photo prove? I've got hundreds of them at various places on the Internet. Work web sites, Facebook, etc.

A right click on one of those and someone can save the photo, send it wherever they want.

Does that tie me in to anything in particular though? Nah, it's just a picture. Could have come from anywhere.

Now, a picture more revealing? That would just be dumb
Old 10-31-2010, 06:47 PM   #7
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

User ID: 2438
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mansfield View Post
So I guess my question is what does a generic headshot type photo prove? I've got hundreds of them at various places on the Internet. Work web sites, Facebook, etc.

A right click on one of those and someone can save the photo, send it wherever they want.

Does that tie me in to anything in particular though? Nah, it's just a picture. Could have come from anywhere.

Now, a picture more revealing? That would just be dumb
You're absolutely right, but if that person wanted to out another, a pic with the email could be damaging!
Lana Warren is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 06:48 PM   #8
mansfield
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're absolutely right, but if that person wanted to out another, a pic with the email could be damaging!
Oh absolutely, an email would be a very dumb thing to do
Old 10-31-2010, 06:58 PM   #9
BigEddie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

As long as my references check out, I'm clean, respectful, on time and bring the right donation, why should I have to worry about sending a lady a picture of myself?
BigEddie is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 07:36 PM   #10
am-a-pleaser
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

I never have sent my pic. My references can describe me.

I've also met ladies who obscure their face. I've never been disappointed. However, many glam pic's are misleading. It's the lady's decision who to trust with private pic's.

Some ladies want all kinds of info from a guy. Their rw name, etc. Yet these same ladies won't reciprocate. I know ladies need to stay safe, but so do the guys. Just as some ladies are not comfortable posting or sending face pic's, some guys aren't either.
am-a-pleaser is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 08:01 PM   #11
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 4202

Never ever cared.. I like someone else said, kinda in a weird way like the suprise..like it being a complete stranger..makes it fun and hot..

that..and what does it matter what he looks like? im providing a service that i am excited about.. his looks don't and won't impact that for me
guest071811-3 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 08:19 PM   #12
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Do mug shots count?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 08:27 PM   #13
CenterLock
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Do mug shots count?
That would probably depend in large part what the offense was that initiated the need for a mig shot

Hmmm ... wonder if they'd use a hobby handle instead of rw name on that cute little board.
CenterLock is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 10:07 PM   #14
oldmarine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

I have a pic in my P411 profile and that is all anyone is going to get. Email is out of the question. Some providers do not check my profile after I give them my handle so they missed out on seeing the pic and that is on them.
oldmarine is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 04:31 AM   #15
Sleepy363
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatalieSummers View Post
and I can't think of a good reason for you guys not to send us a picture!

Reember, discretion goes both ways....
If anything, this board has proven numerous times that discretion many times isn't so discreet.

I'm sure there are many independent ladies, but there are many who have management/pimps as well. I don't know how many men are wanting to send their pics to a girl's pimp.

A guy is risking his family (if married), his job (which he may have worked his entire life toward), etc. There are certainly good reasons for the client not to send pictures.
Sleepy363 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women