Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35913
Mojojo33117

Old 03-27-2010, 08:25 PM   #1
UncleJed
Registered Member

Encounters: 5
Default Sydney-No Show

When I saw the ad on Friday saying that Sydney would be working LR this weekend I immediately called. I had read several reviews and they were all very positive with one exception. We discussed services and price and she asked for references. She ask if it would be ok for her to call me back in a minute (I assumed she was going to call a reference). I waited about an hour and gave up and headed home (I live 50 miles from Little Rock). I had been home over an hour when she called. She said everything was cool and asked if I wanted to set something up that night. I explained that I lived an hour away and I would have to make it another time.

Today I saw that I would have some free time so I called. She said she was busy then but could meet at NLR at 5pm. I confirmed again and explained that I didn't want to drive an hour each way and be stood up. She told me to give her a call at 5 when I got to a certain location in NLR and she would tell me the exact location. I was cool with that. I got to the location promptly at 5 and called--no answer. I called every few minutes for the next 2 hours getting madder with each call and no answer. It is now 9:22 and still no call from her.
UncleJed is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 08:38 PM   #2
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Default Clarification

We assume you're talking about Sydney Pure?
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 09:14 PM   #3
hyperkine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Sorry man ncns always suck.....has happened to me with another lady recently but I was fortunate and got bailed out by another provider.

Just a tip, repeatedly calling every few minutes probably will not help the situation.
hyperkine is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 09:28 PM   #4
UncleJed
Registered Member

Default No Show Sydney

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
We assume you're talking about Sydney Pure?
Yes, I am refering to Sydney Pure and the ad I referenced was posted yesterday on this site....weekend lineup I think.
Old 03-28-2010, 07:48 AM   #5
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Thx for the clarification. Been the victim of NCNS. Now my rule is...if a lady has done even one NCNS, I don't see her. Good TCB skillz should take care of this problem.
Old 03-28-2010, 10:12 AM   #6
UncleJed
Registered Member

Default Alphabet soup

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
Thx for the clarification. Been the victim of NCNS. Now my rule is...if a lady has done even one NCNS, I don't see her. Good TCB skillz should take care of this problem.
I'm not sure what TCB skillz are. Could you clarify?
Old 03-28-2010, 10:31 AM   #7
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bige1 View Post
I'm not sure what TCB skillz are. Could you clarify?
Taking Care of Business Skills.
Old 03-29-2010, 08:12 AM   #8
Guest032112
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

While I wouldn't make excuses or defend anyone for a NCNS, we all might remember the ladies here are all being very careful and who can blame them for being suspicious about who they can and can't trust. Most aren't seeing those they haven't seen before.
Guest032112 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 08:43 AM   #9
Mr.Chan
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by arklookn4lovn View Post
While I wouldn't make excuses or defend anyone for a NCNS, we all might remember the ladies here are all being very careful and who can blame them for being suspicious about who they can and can't trust. Most aren't seeing those they haven't seen before.
I think all acknowledge change in climate, and heightened awareness commensurate with increased risk of hobbying. Gentleman's point is, that lady accepted him as client and put on road to disappointment. Would be far more acceptable to tell client business not desired than to leave hanging after long drive. Recent turns of events sadly make clients both established and prospective question reliability of lady, and lessen likelihood of repeating business. Service level is not compatible with pricetag.
Mr.Chan is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 03:06 PM   #10
willro
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

I had a NC/NS situation with Sydney last Thursday, but she later sent me a PM and shared a personal situation that she is dealing with in her life right now and promised to make it up to me later. I believe her and want to give her a break on the no show. Shit happens sometimes. It was inconvenient for me, but I'm confident that she will make it up to me like she said. Everyone can have a bad week from time to time. I don't think no shows are normal for her.
willro is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 05:34 PM   #11
Sydney Pure
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 3483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Let me address this situation... I apologize and Yes Willro I have/had a personal issue going on and thank you for being understanding and yes I will make it up!!!!

As far as this thread....That I wish to address ...Call my phone right NOW!! Listen to the Voicemail....Up until today I did not have a hobby phone since Saturday..And if Truth serves me right our date was saturday night at 5..My accident happened earlier that afternoon And You WEre not the only one effected!!

No I don't share all my business with the world wide web so I am not posting what happened other than i'm safe and sound!!!

I apologize to the hobby community and Bige1 personally!!
Sydney Pure is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 08:24 PM   #12
DAJ3380
BANNED

"No I don't share all my business with the world wide web"

You just screw everybody on the world wide web.
DAJ3380 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 09:07 PM   #13
Mr.Chan
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAJ3380 View Post

That was needlessly harsh and out of character for a gentleman who takes pride in his manners. The case was overstated and when head becomes cooler an apology will be in order. Lady obviously has some problems of a personal nature to resolve, but displeasure best handled in marketplace rather than with insulting statements.
Mr.Chan is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 09:08 PM   #14
jon5150
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAJ3380 View Post

You might want to talk to ladies with a bit more respect then that! Seriously low class man.
jon5150 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 10:45 PM   #15
MrGiz
BANNED

Whenever a girl's reviews run in the 90 something % eXXXcellent range.... I think it's pretty safe to say she's The Real Deal!! Syd's reputation is definitely beyond reproach by now! She has come forward to apologize about a particular situation.... so be it.... like Forrest Gump said.... "**it Happens.... Have a Nice Day" !!

I know damned well, if I was in position.... I'd be wantin' sum of that Pure Fun right about now!

Giz
P.S. - Whenever someone posts rude, abrasive comments for little or no reason.... that usually tells a bit of a story 'bout them too!
MrGiz is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women