Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > The Sandbox - Nebraska
test
The Sandbox - Nebraska The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70749
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60549
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48523
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42056
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36423
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-24-2013, 04:35 PM   #1
Ms.Lady Y
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 160830
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default The Patient and the nurse.

Damn it’s been a long day. Can’t wait to go home have a drink and relax. There goes my damn pager again. Omg another accident off to the OR, it’s going to be a long night.

There’s the nurse, hmmm she must be new, never seen her before. Wow the patient is pretty. Well I better check her out and see what I need to do.
What is that new nurse doing so close to me, is she rubbing her body on me, must be my imagination, it really has been a long day.

Let me check this patient out. Something is touching my dick, omg what is that nurse doing. Where are the doctors and other people?

Looking down I see it’s not the nurse touching caressing my crouch, I look up and the patient is smiling at me teasing my with her eyes, what the hell is going on. I turn to the nurse, what the hell she is standing there in front of me naked. I turn back to the patient she has thrown the cover off and lays there naked.
The nurse walks to me pushing me toward the table whispering in my ear just relax and let us do all the work. I scramble to my feet thinking any minute everyone is going to walk in and there goes my job.

The patient grabs me from behind pulling me down to her pussy and the nurse pulls my scrubs off. I’m thinking I need to get out of here before someone finds us. How can I though she smells so good I need to taste her. The nurse is stroking my cock damn I am so hard.

The patient jumps off the table nurse pushing me on it, they are both sucking my cock and balls as the nurse climbs on me sticking my hard cock in her tight pussy, all the while the patient sucks my balls and licks my ass. My mind is racing someone is coming, going to get caught how do I explain this to my wife.

Omg it feels so good, the patient is now on me riding me hard, the nurse sucking and licking the patient’s tits. I’m going to explode I can’t hold back. She jumps off they both put their mouths around my cock I blow all over their faces, they lick it off of each other then come to me and share it with me.
I have to get the hell out of here, all reality returns. I throw on my scrubs and run/ walk just in time there is the doctor.
Just in time.
Ms.Lady Y is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 05:19 PM   #2
borisbaggins
Valued Poster

Location: Where the girls are the fairest, who gives a fuck about the boys!
Encounters: 32

Tale from your recent operation Y?
borisbaggins is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 05:28 PM   #3
LNK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisbaggins View Post
Tale from your recent operation Y?
Jinx. I was thinking the exact same thing.
LNK is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 05:31 PM   #4
Ms.Lady Y
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 160830
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I will never tell.
Ms.Lady Y is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 08:27 PM   #5
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl