Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60209
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48388
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41254
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-20-2013, 03:27 PM   #1
hardallday
Gaining Momentum

Default MAMAMIA kinda like a submarine. She got busted and went silent

So she gives me the address and suite number to meet her. Set a time and getting ready. Go out to my car and someone hit it overnight so I need to make a report. Cop takes forever and I let her know I'm running late. She says okay, see ya when you get here. I message her, on my way, update her as I'm driving as to location, get to the place and it's dark. Message her "hey where are you". No response. Message her again. Finally 30 minutes later she replies saying there was a bad review on me for NCNS (totally true I admit it, got pulled over that night) and "sorry this isn't going to work". I describe the place to her, telling her (down to the color I the curtain inside) I'm here and that SHE'S the one flaking. Then I stop getting responses.

If anyone wants the address so you can know to avoid it PM me.
hardallday is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 03:46 PM   #2
Abigail (Source of JOY)
In the Lost & Found pile!

User ID: 52710
My ECCIE Reviews

So... you are warning others of a NCNS and asking them to pm you to avoid this girl... but you admit in same thread that you too NCNS someone....

I'm confused.

Is the warning to avoid the girl or you? Just Asking....
Abigail (Source of JOY) is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 03:51 PM   #3
hardallday
Gaining Momentum

Why would I give my address telling people to avoid me? And if you read the post you would have comprehended that the address I'm writing about is the address that she gave to me.

If you're gonna try to be a rude smart-ass then own it. Don't try to play it off with a "Just Asking" at the end.

And, yeah, I admitted it because I don't want people to think I'm trying to pass myself off as better than someone. You girls have your board where you post about us, this is our board to post about you. If you don't like it, don't read it.
Old 04-20-2013, 04:01 PM   #4
Abigail (Source of JOY)

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh.. I own it... and everyone knows it... it was really a ... you seem kinda silly writing a NCNS on someone when you are doing it too...I understand fully and comprehend everything you said, it still doesn't help me understand how you feel you have the right to jump on the board and alert others of anyone NCNS anyone when your behavior is admittedly just as wrong!!

If you want an alert on a woman to not be read by women post in the ML... where we can't see it! And furthermore, when writing any thread, be prepared and have the balls to handle anything and all opinions that might follow, not everything written will be to your approval.
Old 04-20-2013, 04:10 PM   #5
hardallday
Gaining Momentum

This is where the mods tell us to post. I can handle a little criticism. I'm not made of glass. I don't give a crap if I seem silly. This is a place where women advertise themselves for money and men come looking. THE ENTIRE THING is silly if ya want to start being critical of stuff. But hey, we're still here, lol.
Old 04-20-2013, 04:11 PM   #6
DaChef
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abigail (Source of JOY) View Post
So... you are warning others of a NCNS and asking them to pm you to avoid this girl... but you admit in same thread that you too NCNS someone....

I'm confused.

Too funny.
DaChef is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 04:16 PM   #7
DaChef
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Oh.. I own it... and everyone knows it... it was really a ... you seem kinda silly writing a NCNS on someone when you are doing it too...I understand fully and comprehend everything you said, it still doesn't help me understand how you feel you have the right to jump on the board and alert others of anyone NCNS anyone when your behavior is admittedly just as wrong!!

If you want an alert on a woman to not be read by women post in the ML... where we can't see it! And furthermore, when writing any thread, be prepared and have the balls to handle anything and all opinions that might follow, not everything written will be to your approval.
Point Match
DaChef is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 04:17 PM   #8
Abigail (Source of JOY)

My ECCIE Reviews

Your right...this is the place to post it, and it sux that she stiffed you on your time (ha, stiffed!) NCNS are extremely disrespectful on both parts.
However, I will say that blindly sending out her specific location and address to anyone who PM's you is very dangerous for both the provider and any of her current and potential clients. Stating her name and a general location should be enough of a warning for most men who may be looking for information on her.
Old 04-20-2013, 04:17 PM   #9
Super Head 713
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 95093
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You deserve this buddy what goes around comes around. I think she did this purposely because you are doing this to other women. I would of done the same to you so you can get the feeling of how it feels to get played
Super Head 713 is online now   Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 04:19 PM   #10
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

She was probably just returning the favor.......seems it would be warranted in this situation hardheadedallday..........
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 04:20 PM   #11
rhino9
Valued Poster

Post Seems somewhat valid...except for...

Quote:

Guess I agree with most of what A SoJ said...

You can NOT stop the bitching...so be prepared for it. Everyone will not agree with you even if it is about physical facts.

As for the NCNS reports...
One might consider that a car thief can report someone else doing a bank robbery with just as much validity as the deacon of the biggest church in town.

So...I see her point on posting NCNSs if you are a habitual offender as well....
It is a credibility thing.

But on the other hand...that does not mean your agreed upon session wasn't ruined due to poor communications or foolish behavior.

Perhaps contacting her again and asking if she would like to set things right might work out well for you...but don't count on it.

L8r
r9
rhino9 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 04:21 PM   #12
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Head 713 View Post
I would of done the same to you so you can get the feeling of how it feels to get played
And clients should link up and do this to ladies.....esp if they routinely ncns. Gotta coordinate...........
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 04:23 PM   #13
Super Head 713
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

I'm confused.

I'm confused as well lol
Old 04-20-2013, 04:26 PM   #14
Super Head 713
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am pretty sure this happens on both ends
Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
And clients should link up and do this to ladies.....esp if they routinely ncns. Gotta coordinate...........
Old 04-20-2013, 04:28 PM   #15
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

She did not no call no show. You called she told you she wasn't gonna see you. That just means your session was canceled and that's it.
Trey is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women