Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > Shreveport/Bossier City > Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City
test
Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 647
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60210
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48388
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41258
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-16-2016, 08:54 PM   #1
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

User ID: 134219
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Shreveport Gentlemen I truely apologize

Dear Gentlemen of Shreveport

Please allow me to apologize to all who tried to book with me during my trip this week.

I received a call for an appointment in Hope with a regular client of mine. I agreed and left to go see him for the outcall. On my way there I got a flat tire leaving me stranded on the side of the road. I previously had a donut which blew out omw to buy a new tire a few weeks back. So after I replaced my actual tire couldn't afford to replace the donut as well at the time. And honestly after the fact had forgotten about the thing completely until disaster struck. So there I was, side of the road no spare and no Walmart with a tire center close by. So I called a friend who have me a ride home over an hour away. I spent all day today waiting on someone, anyone to help me take my tire to Walmart to be fixed and givee a ride back to my car. I was completely stressed, and worried my car would get towed before someone could/would help me. And though it took all day, literally all day I am finally home with my car.

I realize circumstances at times are out of our control but I have written every hobbyist down who wanted to see me and to make it up to you all I'm coming back on Sunday and possibly Monday to make up for lack of contact, and disappointment this has caused and I will be offering appointments to those who contacted me at 225 an hour to make up for any inconvenience this caused.

Again gentlemen I do apologize and I hope you guys will forgive me and give me the opportunity to make it up to you.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. Hope to hear back from you all...

Xo Xo
TK
Trinity Kane is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 11:30 PM   #2
ronin1
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

Damn, that sucks. At least you were close enough to someone you could call to come get you
ronin1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 03:41 AM   #3
jo6977us
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62

I can relate about car issues. Coming home from Baton Rouge this past week after volunteering (2 1/2 weeks) to "muck and gut" houses for those less fortunate at no cost, my transmission blew 30 miles south of Shreveport. This week the car demons must have struck!
Glad you and your car got back safely even if delayed a bit
jo6977us is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 07:26 AM   #4
MuffinMan

Encounters: 9

Miss Kane....I'm very sorry about your circumstances and I hope the "no-shows" you had here a few weeks ago did not contribute to your tire replacement problems. Thank you for showing such class and thoughtfulness in informing us as to your problems.

Speaking as someone who has you on their TD list, I can only hope you're as naughty in the BCD department as you are classy in the TCB one!
MM
MuffinMan is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 10:29 AM   #5
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

User ID: 134219
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin1 View Post
Damn, that sucks. At least you were close enough to someone you could call to come get you
Well it took over an hour of waiting before Captain Save A HOE got there. But thank goodness I'm a Saved HOE kmsl
Quote:
Originally Posted by jo6977us View Post
I can relate about car issues. Coming home from Baton Rouge this past week after volunteering (2 1/2 weeks) to "muck and gut" houses for those less fortunate at no cost, my transmission blew 30 miles south of Shreveport. This week the car demons must have struck!
Glad you and your car got back safely even if delayed a bit
I recommend talking to Wayne at Martin's Auto Sales on Hollywood Ave. He's and older black gentlemen and a dear friend of mine. Tell him Harley sent you. The Arkansas red head. He will know who your talking about. Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuffinMan View Post
Miss Kane....I'm very sorry about your circumstances and I hope the "no-shows" you had here a few weeks ago did not contribute to your tire replacement problems. Thank you for showing such class and thoughtfulness in informing us as to your problems.

Speaking as someone who has you on their TD list, I can only hope you're as naughty in the BCD department as you are classy in the TCB one!

MM
Aw THANK YOU MM. So will you be putting a check by my name on that TD list when I arrive tomorrow?? Or will I still be waiting on that check mark??
Trinity Kane is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women