Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70769
biomed163089
Yssup Rider60734
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42424
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36849
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-08-2021, 04:36 AM   #1
Bigdaddy14606
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 54
Default A country of traitors

After dealing with my wife and her insistence on watching news all day I finally lost it on her. The irony of all these reporters not knowing history. First off I love this country just as it is, I don’t believe we need a new govt. one of the reasons that most people in this country can speak there mind about anything and live as comfortably economically, is the traitors who fought for independence. Unfortunately people died, especially the police officer as he was there by duty not choice. No freedom is totally free, we will all have a different opinion here so if you would entertain a reply I’d like to hear it
Bigdaddy14606 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 06:50 AM   #2
BurgerKing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

How come no one explains why the cheating is fake and prove it? All I hear them say is debunked without facts why it’s debunked. Everyone blames trump but there are plenty of ways to prove it’s not true but no one does it.
BurgerKing is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 07:04 AM   #3
ReddyRKnot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Everyone goes on and on about their blessed love of country while treating each other like shit.
ReddyRKnot is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 07:37 AM   #4
buffalomw10
Premium Access

Encounters: 86

If you accuse me of something, isn’t it logical to prove your accusation with facts? I know conspiracy theorists who will argue how the WTC s was the work of the government, how the crash of United 93 never happened, building 7 another inside job, JFK was shot accidentally by security agents in car behind the president’s limo and the theories go on and on. Theories are opinions without evidence and that’s a fact.
buffalomw10 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 07:43 AM   #5
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurgerKing View Post
How come no one explains why the cheating is fake and prove it? All I hear them say is debunked without facts why it’s debunked. Everyone blames trump but there are plenty of ways to prove it’s not true but no one does it.
LOL. Ok, ignoring the stupidity of that for a moment, i'll just point out that i think getting over 60 court cases laughed out of the system is the proof you're looking for.

Is this the best you got, Trumpers?
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 09:04 AM   #6
BurgerKing
Valued Poster

How come none of the judges come out and say why exactly? Did you see the video from the Georgia ballet room? I’m not saying there was fraud but there’s no effort proving there was fraud. No matter how you vote what is happening in our country is not good for us. No one believes the news or any politician.
Old 01-08-2021, 09:33 AM   #7
stein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

The things i find disturbing are this: 1. Explain how both Biden and Trump got significantly more votes that the hero, Barry, ever got? The evidence of election irregularities exist but not enough to change the results. I think many people are using that as their mantra. 2. Evidence: Congressional district NY 22, 8 counties that can't get it figured out 2 months later. Federal elections left to states who leave it to counties are a recipe for problems.
stein is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 09:49 AM   #8
BurgerKing
Valued Poster

Exactly, there is enough perception of possible fraud and nobody is really laying it out what exactly these courts are saying and giving a detailed explanation for the regularities. Im sorry but None of the clowns on tv have any credibility. Why wouldn’t Biden get on TV and lay it out ?
Old 01-08-2021, 10:00 AM   #9
12InchClock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

There's no 1 right or wrong opinion.
The opinion with the most power behind it wins...
So if enough like people want to overthrow the government today, its a possibility.
But majority are comfortable enough with the current system, even if they dislike it, its effective enough to keep the majority comfortable.
12InchClock is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 10:03 AM   #10
12InchClock
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurgerKing View Post
I wondered that too. But might be some legal reason, where there has to be sufficient evidence to prove cheating in the first place. Without that they dont really care.
Old 01-08-2021, 11:17 AM   #11
Doove
Valued Poster

You don't need to debunk a claim that's not backed up with any facts. My God, is this really that hard for you people?

You might have sucked my dick. I'm not saying you did, i'm just saying you might have. Now you need to prove you didn't. Good luck!
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 12:04 PM   #12
12InchClock
Valued Poster

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
You don't need to debunk a claim that's not backed up with any facts. My God, is this really that hard for you people?

You might have sucked my dick. I'm not saying you did, i'm just saying you might have. Now you need to prove you didn't. Good luck!
Event:
Sucking DOOVESTERS DICK = Election Fraud
Objective:
Prove u didnt suck DOOVESTERS DICK = Prove No Election Fraud Occurred

Appears that Trump had large lead and will win, then slowly Biden takes lead and wins.

Video footage of what appears to be the person u claimed sucking your dick is released, but after thorough review the "person" sucking your dick is in fact a replica blow up doll of the alleged person sucking your dick, and not an actual person???...

Edit: Correction, actually it'll be more along the lines of video footage of what appears to be nobody sucking dick is released, but after further thorough review and slowing the footage, it was found that frames were removed from the footage, also some frames were altered. The modified video frames are possibly showing the dick sucking that occured, and even other blasphemous acts...

Edit 2: Wait i just proved the opposite......
Old 01-08-2021, 12:51 PM   #13
Doove
Valued Poster

The time you put into that is reward enough.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 02:40 PM   #14
Luvbubbles
Premium Access

Encounters: 65

I heard someone stole Nancy' s laptop, and she never shut it off. I bet Rudy has it now !
Luvbubbles is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 02:44 PM   #15
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

None of the court cases actually got to see the evidence. They were thrown out by erroneous procedures and rules changes! Google is your friend!
winn dixie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women