Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
test
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60416
gman4453229
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41707
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36064
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-20-2012, 06:56 AM   #1
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

Encounters: 51
Default Missed all the fun

Well, I get to work this morning just to see a whole thread had been started and closed, starring me. Apparently there is at least one woman out there that doesn't like me and thinks I'm not very nice. WOW, who would have thought it.
It is funny that she wouldn't say who she was and when she supposedly saw me. The one thing she seemed sure of is that my dick is 9 inches too short. LMAO.

To whoever this is, I will say this about your comments as far as my posting and my reviews. If it weren't for guys like me you would be walking down Leopard street and selling ass for 50 bucks a shot, or hoping you didn't get popped on backpage.
A place like this exists because of guys like me that post and review, and many women have sought me out trying to get a review from me because it seems to help there business if I give them a positve one.

You are right in that most of us here are older, some of us are fat, and we aren't all good looking guys. When is the last time you heard about Brad Pitt buying ass? You chose to be a provider and if you don't like your customers find some new ones, maybe young handsome guys will start buying pussy and you can get them to pay you. Oh ya, they are with there young hot girlfriends like us old guys were way back.

The bashing you talked about is not correct either. We do talk about the girls, that is what this place is about, and we speak highly of many of them. Those are the girls that give good service and treat there customers well. Hell if you look at all of my reviews I have only givin two no recomendations in 43 reviews. That would lead you to believe that I have spoken highly of many women.

Whoever you are , feel free to come out and talk with your real handle and if I remember you maybe I will have some comments about your skills, looks , or whatever.

You are obviously not happy with your career choice and seem upset that you have to suck old fat guys dicks for a living. I didn't make you take this path. Maybe you should have studied harder in school or learned to wake up and go to a real job. And btw, I have been reviewed before. I got a yes review and she seemed like all of the whopping 4 inches you give me credit for.

Have a nice day.
Mr. Smith111 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 07:12 AM   #2
capitan1962
Premium Access

Encounters: 157

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111 View Post
Well, I get to work this morning just to see a whole thread had been started and closed, starring me. Apparently there is at least one woman out there that doesn't like me and thinks I'm not very nice. WOW, who would have thought it.
It is funny that she wouldn't say who she was and when she supposedly saw me. The one thing she seemed sure of is that my dick is 9 inches too short. LMAO.

To whoever this is, I will say this about your comments as far as my posting and my reviews. If it weren't for guys like me you would be walking down Leopard street and selling ass for 50 bucks a shot, or hoping you didn't get popped on backpage.
A place like this exists because of guys like me that post and review, and many women have sought me out trying to get a review from me because it seems to help there business if I give them a positve one.

You are right in that most of us here are older, some of us are fat, and we aren't all good looking guys. When is the last time you heard about Brad Pitt buying ass? You chose to be a provider and if you don't like your customers find some new ones, maybe young handsome guys will start buying pussy and you can get them to pay you. Oh ya, they are with there young hot girlfriends like us old guys were way back.

The bashing you talked about is not correct either. We do talk about the girls, that is what this place is about, and we speak highly of many of them. Those are the girls that give good service and treat there customers well. Hell if you look at all of my reviews I have only givin two no recomendations in 43 reviews. That would lead you to believe that I have spoken highly of many women.

Whoever you are , feel free to come out and talk with your real handle and if I remember you maybe I will have some comments about your skills, looks , or whatever.

You are obviously not happy with your career choice and seem upset that you have to suck old fat guys dicks for a living. I didn't make you take this path. Maybe you should have studied harder in school or learned to wake up and go to a real job. And btw, I have been reviewed before. I got a yes review and she seemed like all of the whopping 4 inches you give me credit for.

Have a nice day.
LMMFAO!!!!!
capitan1962 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 07:15 AM   #3
capitan1962
Premium Access

And I just learned today that there are some providers that make more than lawyers???

Since we are on that subject; When was the last time you had an appointment with a lawyer and you had to pick him up and loan him money to rent an office for an hour?

"That's funny, I don't care who you are."
Old 04-20-2012, 08:43 AM   #4
Bull149
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111 View Post
You are right in that most of us here are older, some of us are fat, and we aren't all good looking guys.
Three for three, thats not bad, or is it?
Bull149 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 08:53 AM   #5
lovefishing
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Wow - first Corpus Christi hobbyist gets bashed because where a bunch of racist now because we don't have 13" inch cocks ( Smitty's 4" + the 9" he lacks). Maybe your problem is screw to many guys with huge cocks and you now got a big hole hole hole (was that an echo).
lovefishing is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 12:37 PM   #6
capitan1962
Premium Access

Old 04-20-2012, 12:57 PM   #7
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

Encounters: 51

I haven't been on the board much today because I was in meetings most of the day with customers who I can't see myself ever bashing because I would like to continue to do business with them and anyone they know.
I totally understand why this "lady" wont come forward and say who she is after bashing me so well under a false identity. She knows that if she comes forward now she may as well quit eccie and go elsewhere, at least in south Texas. Not just because I have many friends here who would probably boycott her, but because no guy wants to go near a drama queen that is angry enough to pull a stunt like this.
She may turn on someone else next time.
Whoever you are, if you think you have seen my badside, you have no idea.
Go ahead and come out from hiding.
Mr. Smith111 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 02:46 PM   #8
rgvlocokid
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Too bad it was closed....
rgvlocokid is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 04:11 PM   #9
capitan1962
Premium Access

I say we re-open it an re-activate that screen name. This has potential to be the best entertainment we will see all year. Hell I will even buy us a ringside seat for this. I can see the banners right now.

Mr. Smith vs. A Hooker with an attitude.

Go online to Ticketmaster.com to buy your VIP seats.
Old 04-20-2012, 04:12 PM   #10
capitan1962
Premium Access

I say we re-open it an re-activate that screen name. This has potential to be the best entertainment we will see all year. Hell I will even buy us a ringside seat for this. I can see the banners right now.

Mr. Smith vs. A Hooker with an attitude.

Go online to Ticketmaster.com to buy your VIP seats.
Old 04-20-2012, 04:29 PM   #11
single1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Wow. I am so late to the party. Damn, shit is getting crazy around here. Glad I, or someone I know, didn't have anything to do with this one. LOL. Are we allowed to say who it is? Or is that for the other forum?
single1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 05:04 PM   #12
Mcklipsch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I totally agree with the Captain, reopen this thread. I attempted to get her to shut the fuck up by posting and gave her my opinion of how she was coming across as a pinche pendeja cabrona/fucking asshole bastard by talking shit about Mr. Smith.

I didn't care for her replies, she was attacking/talking shit to anyone that replied to her posts. So I told the Cunt that she was doble estupida/double stupid & doble retrasada/double retarded and that she was a bitter puta/whore speaking for no one but herself. The Cunt replied to me again and was talking shit to me. I decided that discretion was the better part of valor and did not reply again.

In my opinion the Cunt should be outed, someone previously mentioned that her IP address has already been traced and he knew who it was that posted the thread.
Mcklipsch is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 05:24 PM   #13
virginguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I just want to know who it was so I will not set any appointments with her... the last thing I want in this hobby is a provider w/ attitude
virginguy is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 05:49 PM   #14
capitan1962
Premium Access

Old 04-20-2012, 09:24 PM   #15
CYALTR
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Shit after all this, for the first time I'm Damn glad I have a 5 inch dick...
Mr. Smith my money is on you, FTB!
CYALTR is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women