Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60654
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48588
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42279
CryptKicker37201
The_Waco_Kid36734
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-23-2015, 01:48 AM   #1
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default Which Republican Will Ultimately Get The Honor To Lose To Hillary?

I'm thinking Jeb.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 06:24 AM   #2
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Why so negative dull knife?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 07:56 AM   #3
Budman
BANNED

Encounters: 19

I don't think Hillary will win. In fact I think it will be a landslide for the republicans.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 08:06 AM   #4
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
I don't think Hillary will win. In fact I think it will be a landslide for the republicans.
...and which one of the current GOP candidates do you believe will pull this landslide off?
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 08:11 AM   #5
Budman
BANNED

Not sure yet. I think we have several very good options. Obviously there are some in the field that don't have a prayer but I can think of several combinations that I believe would do well.
Old 06-23-2015, 08:17 AM   #6
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Not sure yet. I think we have several very good options. Obviously there are some in the field that don't have a prayer but I can think of several combinations that I believe would do well.
I think there is some chance that a Jeb/Rubio ticket might carry the day. But, I doubt the word landslide will apply.
Old 06-23-2015, 08:23 AM   #7
Budman
BANNED

Maybe but I think a lot of people are sick of Hillary and her scandals. She comes across as a POS con artist. Regardless of how the left wants to spin each individual scandal when there are multiple scandals the perception is that there must be some truth to them. I think she is the worst person the left could have chosen. It has been given to her like it was owed. Not a good chose.
Old 06-23-2015, 08:29 AM   #8
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Maybe but I think a lot of people are sick of Hillary and her scandals. She comes across as a POS con artist. Regardless of how the left wants to spin each individual scandal when there are multiple scandals the perception is that there must be some truth to them. I think she is the worst person the left could have chosen. It has been given to her like it was owed. Not a good chose.
I don't think the moderates believe there is such a thing as "Hillary and her scandals"....very few people give a shit about Benghazi. And, for good reason. It's not a scandal. Most people don't think like Tard'away and the admiral.
Old 06-23-2015, 08:38 AM   #9
Budman
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
I don't think the moderates believe there is such a thing as "Hillary and her scandals"....very few people give a shit about Benghazi. And, for good reason. It's not a scandal. Most people don't think like Tard'away and the admiral.

I disagree. I do believe that there is a segment of society that don't care about this scandal or any other scandal. That's because they are so uninformed about anything political and in many case will not vote. The ones that are informed and continually claim that all of the scandals are only right wing conspiracies are trying like hell to protect their candidate. Another thing that will hurt her is the Obama scandals. Regardless if she had anything to do with them they will bleed over.
Old 06-23-2015, 09:01 AM   #10
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

I think Bengahzi is the least of Clinton's worries. All this money laundering done by their so called foundation will be her undoing. And that is what it is plain and simple, shaking down people, and corporations, and countries just like Jessie Jackson, and Sharpton. And to top that off, all the missing emails and the complete so called destruction of the servers she used. She has WAY to much negative baggage.
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 09:25 AM   #11
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
''

57% of the American people think that she lies and is untrustworthy. Now I know that democrats will vote for her anyway but that will scare off a bunch of independents when Hillary has to go up against Carly Fiorina.

FYI, I'm not sure that Hillary will even get the nomination
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 12:34 PM   #12
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Maybe but I think a lot of people are sick of Hillary and her scandals.
Her failure to oppose the sale of uranium to the Russians may hurt her beyond recovery. Either she was asleep at the wheel (again) or she was bought with donations.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 01:03 PM   #13
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
''

57% of the American people think that she lies and is untrustworthy. Now I know that democrats will vote for her anyway but that will scare off a bunch of independents when Hillary has to go up against Carly Fiorina.

FYI, I'm not sure that Hillary will even get the nomination
Ordinarily, I wouldn't bring up polls, but since you do....here is one that was reported four hours ago that appears to disprove both of your theories. She is comfortably leading for the dem nomination and leads the nearest republican in a general election by 8 points. If 57% of the American people don't find her trustworthy, it makes you wonder what they think of the republican clowns.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/new-poll...als-1435012049

Got anything else you need me to blow up for you today admiral?
Old 06-23-2015, 01:04 PM   #14
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Her failure to oppose the sale of uranium to the Russians may hurt her beyond recovery. Either she was asleep at the wheel (again) or she was bought with donations.
This is a perfect example of what I am talking about. There is not 1 American voter in 100 who has any idea what you are talking about.
Old 06-23-2015, 01:17 PM   #15
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
I disagree. I do believe that there is a segment of society that don't care about this scandal or any other scandal. That's because they are so uninformed about anything political and in many case will not vote. The ones that are informed and continually claim that all of the scandals are only right wing conspiracies are trying like hell to protect their candidate. Another thing that will hurt her is the Obama scandals. Regardless if she had anything to do with them they will bleed over.

Again, what "Obama scandals" would those be? You guys watch and listen to way too much RWW media and you begin to accept things as fact that just aren't because you never hear anything else. Rush Slimebaugh, Drudge and Deadbart saying over and over again that a scandal exists does not a scandal make.....

You and the rest of the wingers on here accept as fact every single disparaging remark that is uttered or published about either Clinton without regard for whether there is any truth behind it. And, most of it is so petty and stupid that the general public, including middle-ground voters, pay no attention to it.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women