Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70745
biomed162848
Yssup Rider60520
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48516
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41992
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36382
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-05-2010, 11:23 PM   #1
Introuble
Premium Access

Encounters: 51
Default Want To Make More Money?

Recently there was a discussion about how business is slow, providers are not making much money, times are tough, and most importantly - what must a provider do to make more money. Here is an idea that NO ONE mentioned.

Currently there are two extremes in the business. There are a lot of L1 providers and even more L3 providers. You have $80 to $120 on the low end and $200+ on the high end. I usually do not see L3 providers because of the expense. It is not the $200-$250 that bothers me as that is what they charge (their choice). Where I have the problem is the DIFFERENCE between L1 and L3 sessions.

I would argue that for some clients it is the simple pleasure of having someone else get them off. When looking at it THAT way, you are spending an extra $100 just to put on a condom and fuck for the last 10 minutes of the hour. Is it worth $100 just to fuck? Most days for me it is not. Get me off with a BBBJ without having to strap on a condom and you can own me................

My suggestion to any business person is to find a niche in the market that no one is filling. Currently it is hard as hell to find an L2 provider. I currently see one that is $140 for L1 and $300 for L3. We have an arrangement that is $180 for everything BUT L3. So in this example I get a great BBBJ for $120 less than a fuck. THAT to me is worth it.

So if providers are bitching about business being slow, that the money just isn't as good as it used to be......then think outside the box. Offer an L2 session for less than your normal L3 session. I prefer a BBBJ finish and will not pay $100 just to strap on a condom and fuck for 10 minutes.

I had rather play, stroke, kiss, DATY, and end with a great BBBJ. Any takers?
Introuble is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 11:40 PM   #2
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

The problem is that most women's oral skills are only good enough to bring the man to the arousal point where he is ready to fuck. Only a small percentage are skilled enough to suck a nut out, unless the guy has a hair trigger. And if the guy needs 10-15 minutes of oral stimulation to nut not many girls can hang that long.

That being said, if you can find a handful of providers who can consistently get that difficult nut, by all means share your list with the rest of us!!!
trynagetlaid is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 11:48 PM   #3
Dharma
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1673
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree that there is a fuk-ton (pun intended) of L1 providers out there but I think that there is more than just the one option out there. As for there being noone filling that niche, maybe you're looking in the wrong places.

There are alot of providers who are already doing exactly what you suggest, offering an erotic, lovely, wet, deep kiss to their clients. The reduced donation is of course, for their time. Don't forget, there are many ladies who don't offer more than a handshake or a kiss to say "thank you" for your visit.

I don't think that everyone is having a hard time, I know many ladies (including myself) who have more than enough business. Business is getting better all the time and clients are tipping again. Do you have a specific provider/providers in mind to whom you're offering this advice?
Dharma is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 06:02 AM   #4
LindseyLacey
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1405
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

i agree with Dharma...business is excellent...
Introuble...i could own you...
trynagetlaid...there is a list...call and ask...
LindseyLacey is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 06:11 AM   #5
Gonzo DFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Haven't had the pleasure of meeting Dharma, but suspect I'll get there if I can slow down on travel. But Lindsey I have met. I don't know about trynagetlaid, but she owned me for an hour or so. Lock, stock and rock-hard barrel.
Gonzo DFW is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 06:22 AM   #6
Tyler1189
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Hahahaha...yes Lindsey, as I remember you owned the hell out of me...GAWD!!!
Tyler1189 is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 06:56 AM   #7
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Bussiness is wonderfull, thanks to all you wonderfull men. Love yall
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 11:58 AM   #8
S-Man
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 11

Some guys are more or less sensitive to oral than others. For better or worse, I am in the category of those being more sensitive. Seeing an L2-only provider would provide the same stress relief for me as a L3 provider.
S-Man is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 12:05 PM   #9
slims099
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

I see ladies raising their prices though, damnit! Not all, but they are. Oh well, I guess that's part of it.
slims099 is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 09:25 PM   #10
Guest0220
Account Disabled

User ID: 51
My ECCIE Reviews

I clicked this thread thinking you maybe had some envelopes needed stuffed.
Guest0220 is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 10:08 PM   #11
Guest022712-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 2245
My ECCIE Reviews

Heck BJ-- I thought he wanted to share the wonderful Amway Opportunity.
Guest022712-3 is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 10:10 PM   #12
Sawyer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

I'm with BJ I thought you were recruiting man whores.
Sawyer is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 04:25 AM   #13
npita
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Introuble View Post
My suggestion to any business person is to find a niche in the market that no one is filling.
There are a lot of niches in the market that could be filled by providers who would rather not be everything to everyone, but for whatever reason, try to be and then compete on rates and wonder why business is slow or complain about cheap guys. Providers who target specific niches stand a much better chance of raising their rates and getting the clientele they want. I'm not sure why that is so seldom done.
npita is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 06:07 AM   #14
daltxm4f
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Introuble View Post
Currently it is hard as hell to find an L2 provider. I currently see one that is $140 for L1 and $300 for L3. We have an arrangement that is $180 for everything BUT L3. So in this example I get a great BBBJ for $120 less than a fuck. THAT to me is worth it.

So if providers are bitching about business being slow, that the money just isn't as good as it used to be......then think outside the box. Offer an L2 session for less than your normal L3 session. I prefer a BBBJ finish and will not pay $100 just to strap on a condom and fuck for 10 minutes.

I had rather play, stroke, kiss, DATY, and end with a great BBBJ. Any takers?
Introuble that appears to be correct.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=109628 One response
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=109438 One response same provider

Either no one reads ISOs or not interested? Not sure. It seems like whoever decides to do it would not have much competition in a virtually untapped market niche.
daltxm4f is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 06:39 AM   #15
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous BJ View Post
I clicked this thread thinking you maybe had some envelopes needed stuffed.
Or offering to get us started with the sex toys parties...woohoo! Only thing is with this type of party, I'd always want to be the one demonstrating with most toys......another new service....LOL

We could also offer swinging from the ceiling fan, giving pedicures, doing a back tuck off the bed after the Big O.....hmmmm There are so many things we could do to increase our biz! I'm not sure why we didn't think of all this stuff sooner. Ahhh...the possibilities simply boggle my mind. Keep 'em comin', love.

I hope at least one more gentleman starts another thread soon....there can never be enough "What we can do to increase our business and provide better service" threads. YAY! ...ooops, beg your pardon....my narcolepsy musta kicked in.
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women