Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
test
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70707
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60356
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41501
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 10-10-2015, 11:08 AM   #1
AdamBomB
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Whats on The Menu

I'm fairly certain most of the guys on here wish like I do that providers were a little more clear and specific about whats on the providers menu . It's not comfortable trying to pm and ask .The site should have a check box list for the provider to check each item offered . We're not suppose to ask anything specific or dirty but who wants to commit to spending XXX amount of roses only to find out they only offer cbj for example ? We have to sift through countless reviews looking for an item we find most desired and important when it could all be presented under menu offered on the showcase .

Keeping what they offer vague or obscure to lure you in to an appointment only to disappoint seems a poor method to choose in my opinion . I don't think it's to much to ask for . They might say , " we'll it's not safe to list all of that but yet everything gets listed in the reviews anyway so that's not an excuse . Some advertise how they'll do anything to make your experience the best when they don't offer to anyone some of the most basic desired pleasures , I realize some activities might commensurate with the client but to know possibilities would be advantageous to the clients.

Here is a prime example of a provider who is very clear with her menu and it would be nice if our providers all considered adopting a similar menu clarifying things .Is it just me or do any of you other guys wish for the same ? Chime in please , Ladies , feel free to chime in as well . Example shown below , check out the menu . Thanks

http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=302780
AdamBomB is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 11:41 AM   #2
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

Hopefully you can get an idea from the reviews of the lady of interest. I read a gentleman's reviews to see if I might be someone he can enjoy spending time with.

Some ladies prefer NOT to have a string of acronyms in their profile.

Just my 2 pennies.....
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 10:05 PM   #3
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolet View Post
Hopefully you can get an idea from the reviews of the lady of interest. I read a gentleman's reviews to see if I might be someone he can enjoy spending time with.

Just my 2 pennies.....
ditto...I like my showcase to be an ointro teaser and then they can read my reviews or go to my webpage for all the dirty details..lol
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 08:26 AM   #4
tabitharain
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 227020
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolet View Post

Just my 2 pennies.....
I third that notion! I though do have a check list, but many of the things that I offer are not listed, particularly because I feel that not all gentlemen qualify for certain things that could be...

I think that the best way to go is the reviews, or just ask through email, and be sure to state, your just curious, this lets the provider know that you are interested, and she won't take offense to your curiosity!
tabitharain is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women