Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
test
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70664
biomed162285
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453208
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48363
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-29-2014, 07:43 AM   #1
Guest031416
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1
Default Sex "facts"

Curious: https://screen.yahoo.com/buzzfeed/14...185520788.html
Guest031416 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 08:05 AM   #2
oldguy57
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

It is on the internet, it must be true.
oldguy57 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 08:29 AM   #3
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Some of those aren't that unusual. But, I understand why title it the way they did. There are still a lot of Americans with uptight views towards sex.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 08:54 AM   #4
borisbaggins
Valued Poster

Location: Where the girls are the fairest, who gives a fuck about the boys!
Encounters: 32

"sperm travels at 28 mph"

At one time maybe. Now it's like 5th class mail.
borisbaggins is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 10:31 AM   #5
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

TV blows my mind.

Shows will show extreme explicit gore but a nipple is taboo.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 10:47 AM   #6
Baconlover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Funny vid, I thought it might be fun to see it from the other side. The little "facts" we heard or told when we were younger.

Probably the worst I ever did was a year after HS, and my buddy from school had a little sister that I always thought was kinda hot. He had left for the Army, and the sister and I started hanging out at summer parties etc. Anyway I asked if she wanted to hang out with me on a Sunday afternoon and we would go to Lincoln. She asked to do what, I responded with "Go to the Tubery". So we did, and once we settled in, we started messing around, she asked if I had a condom, I said "you cant get prego in a hot tub, the hot water will kill my sperm". She believed me and we banged, well, like teenagers.

That fall she left for some Liberal Arts college out east, and I didn't see her for years. She never told her brother what happened and, years later, I saw her she playfully slapped me and called me a liar, right in front of her bro and family. We both looked at each other and laughed, much to their confusion.

NOTE: For those who dont know "The Tubery" was a place where you could rent a hot tub for an amount of time. It was well known in the Lincoln area as the place to take a young lady. If you ever invited a person there it was pretty much a done deal you were having sex. Awesome concept at 19, kinda gross in hind sight.
Baconlover is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 09:17 PM   #7
scarletp
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldguy57 View Post
It is on the internet, it must be true.
"The problem with quotes from the internet is it is hard to verify their authenticity"-- Abraham Lincoln.."
scarletp is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 09:24 PM   #8
Guest022718
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

I just watched this. Holy Crap! I better start having more sex or my little guy is gonna shrink away to nothing!
Guest022718 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 10:03 PM   #9
oldmanoftheroad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baconlover View Post
Funny vid, I thought it might be fun to see it from the other side. The little "facts" we heard or told when we were younger.

Probably the worst I ever did was a year after HS, and my buddy from school had a little sister that I always thought was kinda hot. He had left for the Army, and the sister and I started hanging out at summer parties etc. Anyway I asked if she wanted to hang out with me on a Sunday afternoon and we would go to Lincoln. She asked to do what, I responded with "Go to the Tubery". So we did, and once we settled in, we started messing around, she asked if I had a condom, I said "you cant get prego in a hot tub, the hot water will kill my sperm". She believed me and we banged, well, like teenagers.

That fall she left for some Liberal Arts college out east, and I didn't see her for years. She never told her brother what happened and, years later, I saw her she playfully slapped me and called me a liar, right in front of her bro and family. We both looked at each other and laughed, much to their confusion.

NOTE: For those who dont know "The Tubery" was a place where you could rent a hot tub for an amount of time. It was well known in the Lincoln area as the place to take a young lady. If you ever invited a person there it was pretty much a done deal you were having sex. Awesome concept at 19, kinda gross in hind sight.

OH my gosh the Tubbery!! Always wanted to go but never made it.. always heard about all of the sperm floating in the water!! LOL!!
oldmanoftheroad is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 09:51 AM   #10
saxcat81
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

"The Tubbery" I remember it well.
saxcat81 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 04:58 PM   #11
Baconlover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Never saw man gravy, but you pretty much turned blond from the excess chlorine.
Baconlover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women