Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
test
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70664
biomed162287
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453208
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48363
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-09-2014, 01:40 PM   #1
Guest090116-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94
Default Review of Janay in Lincoln: More of an Open Thread

I'm going to write this review in here and put everything out on the table.

Now, this posting will include my opinion, my conjecture, my speculation and just basically my overall experience. If this is an issue for you I strongly suggest that you just STOP NOW. Investigate another site or another thread on this site.

Here is an experience I had recently with a gal that will post in Lincoln somewhat recently. Her name is (very unsure of the spelling) Janay. Pronounced JA-NAY.
She is very early 30's, and she is the gal in these pics:

http://lincoln.backpage.com/FemaleEs...asy-29/5284025

But she either has some winter weight and/or these pics are from a few short years ago.

I think she is attractive. That hot MILF type of soccer mom. But more of tummy than you would expect with these pics. But wow, some awesome breasts. Possibly 38 DD if not more.

We met out by the airport. See? That's all you need to put. Or just say the north side of town for here in Lincoln. No crossing streets or anything else, even if it's in the ad posting.

Here is what I would put in the REST OF THE STORY segment for a review:

Janay was upfront on the phone about not being full service. So I knew that going in but was curious, of course about what else could be accomplished. She texted me when she was ready and the sent the room number and inside I went. It was nice to finally meet this woman that I had communicated with a few times over the past couple of months.

She changed into something sexy and I stripped down. She began massaging my back by straddling me. It felt nice but it was nothing therapeutic to it. I flipped and she
began massaging me on the front. She seemed concerned about LE so I offered to do what she needed to see done so she would know I was okay. That resulted in my lips on her nipples.

Very nice full breasts on this woman.

Besides a handjob there was not much else available on the menu. Oral would never be a possibility, she made clear. Russian might be but that would run additional. I'm not sure if she was still concerned about LE or what, but she was willing to do what she would do in her limited offerings to help me finish.

We got that done and that was about it. Again, to be fair, she was upfront about offering a massage, lap dance and not full service. I do like her looks. But I don't think I'll seek out again with a limited menu like that. I certainly don't mind not getting FS but
then there are some other things a guy and girl can enjoy.

It was 150 for a bit more than a half hour. But I would expect 150 for half hour, 200 for hour. Maybe if you're a stud there is the chance of more, but I'd doubt even that.

Nice enough woman but limited activities. Glad to have met her and answer to my own satisfaction just what she is all about.

Be safe out there!
Guest090116-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 01:51 PM   #2
ILuvNips
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

As always, thanks for the review MP. Now i know where i will save $$ by not visiting.
ILuvNips is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 03:41 PM   #3
LNK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I have no issue with what you did, but color me confused:

Why did you not post in Other Reviews, or Massage?

Jest askin'.
LNK is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 04:08 PM   #4
oldmanoftheroad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Interesting info MP2..

I have wondered about this one for some time. I had noticed too that she will post on BP every so often but I always worried because of the wording in the ads.. When I see a listing saying you're a first timer and I KNOW I've seen the ad before, it's red flags.. (Yup, call me paranoid!) I know they are trying to give off the perception they are new... gets more business that way...

I have to give you credit as well.. you are always willing to take the plunge with new fresh Ladies! Thanks for that and happy hobbying!!
oldmanoftheroad is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 05:38 PM   #5
Guest090116-1
Valued Poster

There are really just two reasons for me posting this here.

First in a sense it was a rough draft look at what a ROS stuff could be in a real review.

Second was to allow any ladies to comment, if they wished. I don't think they are allowed to even if it's just a new thread in the review sections.

Not that I think my writing is so inspiring that everyone will want to comment, but just a consideration.
Old 04-10-2014, 01:14 PM   #6
shotgun willy
Valued Poster

MP, thanks for your write up, and thanks for all your contributions to this board. I put more value in the input you give to the board, than to almost anyone else. Thanks again. When it comes to Lincoln hobby fun, I find it to be far more labor intensive to find the one in 10 that are going to stay on my hobby "to do" list.
shotgun willy is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 03:48 PM   #7
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutualpleasur2 View Post

We met out by the airport. See? That's all you need to put. Or just say the north side of town for here in Lincoln. No crossing streets or anything else, even if it's in the ad posting.

She changed into something sexy and I stripped down. She began massaging my back by straddling me. It felt nice but it was nothing therapeutic to it. I flipped and she
began massaging me on the front. She seemed concerned about LE so I offered to do what she needed to see done so she would know I was okay. That resulted in my lips on her nipples.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutualpleasur2 View Post
Second was to allow any ladies to comment, if they wished. I don't think they are allowed to even if it's just a new thread in the review sections.
OK, I'll bite.

Your reference to location......love it. I don't know why people still put too much info about a ladies location.

The part about how she seemed to be concerned about LE in your opinion, did she screen you? The way I'm taking it is that she didn't and if that's the case, the "cops aren't allowed to touch naughty parts" argument doesn't hold water anymore. Cause they touch now. lol
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 04:41 PM   #8
Guest090116-1
Valued Poster

She didn't really screen me. But we had talked a time or two over the past couple of months, for whatever that's worth.
Old 04-20-2014, 04:31 AM   #9
Redwolf
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 15

In Hawaii, a law was passed to allow the cops to fuck the providers. But that wouldn't be allowed in this case.
Redwolf is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 05:49 AM   #10
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwolf View Post
In Hawaii, a law was passed to allow the cops to fuck the providers. But that wouldn't be allowed in this case.
Actually the same thing happened to one provider that got busted in Omaha from what I have heard. Thought it was a normal session, and when the guy opened the door to leave, invited his LE friends in the door.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 01:18 PM   #11
12blue4u
Premium Access

Encounters: 73

Thanks MP I would have to have a little more to fulfill the fantasy. Maybe she doesn't understand what we fantasize about very well.
12blue4u is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women